PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Quiz

ValRom
02-24-2012, 01:22 PM
Assume that in this fantasy world we're creating, the norm is for men to wear dresses, sensuous undergarments, make up, wigs (if they choose to), heels, hose, etc. In the fantasy world women wear slacks, oxford shoes or loafers, t shirts or button downs, no makeup, prefer to bind their breasts.

Assume, too, that nothing else is different in that world than this: women and men have the same types of interests and personalities, social preferences and dislikes as they do in the world as we know it.

All that is different between the two worlds is the style of clothing.

How would you dress? Sensuously as a male, or rather plain as a female?

Kate Simmons
02-24-2012, 03:35 PM
Interesting question Hon. I've actually done both as a man dressing as a woman dressing as a man. It ain't as easy as it sounds to pull it off.:)

nvlady
02-24-2012, 06:24 PM
I am a normal male in this world, and I guess I would enjoy being a normal male in that world.

Betty M
02-24-2012, 08:57 PM
Are you sure that you are describing a fantasy world?

docrobbysherry
02-25-2012, 01:09 AM
If there were NO personality differences between men and women, we'd probably ALL be dressed alike! That's NOT MY FANTASY WORLD, Val!

Sammy777
02-25-2012, 01:23 AM
Really???..................................

VanIsle
02-25-2012, 01:26 AM
Not really a fantasy world, it was the norm during certain historical periods, and may well be the norm again in future ones.

noeleena
02-25-2012, 05:58 AM
Hi,

Okay may be my fantasy world is real or is it, or i can have it both ways,

i make & sew my clothes so can design them as well & then dress in them. oh i like this, he he .......

Im am a Chateline = Lady of the Castle & dress accordingly all so im a Wench, & yes quite a show off as in what i wear, other days its our normal garb quite nice tho, in the day im an Archer, yeap its real so dont mess with me ill take you down with one shot to the heart.

At other times im a Edwardian girl yes dressed up in 1900 -10, allmost for got im a photography Lady, some again with clothes, make & sew, so my world covers if you like fantasy & real day to day liveing,

All so in my world our men do wear dress's & we spent a week to gether , some 250 of us men & women & children ,
So i really do live my fantasy.

Funny thing is i can dress in ether tho im not sure about my breasts as to hair well haveing none ill just wear a hat, im covered.

...noeleena...

Imeni
02-25-2012, 06:49 AM
I can't imagine i would change much than i do now. I wear my grungy, warm clothes to work as i work midnights at a boring corner store so, i'd leave my cute, nice things at home. Like I do now. :o I might now worry so much about shopping, sure, but thats why I love the internet. ;D

Foxglove
02-25-2012, 02:39 PM
If you grew up in that world and were socialized to that world, and if you were a crossdresser, you'd wear the clothing of the opposite sex, wouldn't you? If you didn't, you wouldn't be a crossdresser.

If I were suddenly dropped into that world, I'd dress male and love it. Because with my mindset, that's female clothing. I wouldn't have been socialized to that world. However, if I stayed there long enough to get socialized, who knows? I might well switch over. Because I'd still have my gender non-conforming mind, and sooner or later I'd cop on that I was in fact conforming.

Does that sound confusing? I'm always confused.

Annabelle