PDA

View Full Version : First date!!

sue1965
02-25-2012, 09:55 AM
Through a friend of mine that transitioned from male to female, I met one of her friends that is bi sexual. The three of us got together last week for dinner and drinks at her house. Robin knew I am interested in exploring with another man while all dressed up as Sue.
James and I have been sharing emails since this meeting and wants to get together. I shared with him my fantasy of being dressed up and being with a man that will take control of me and allow me to be completely submissive. He is very interested and I shared my whole fantasy with him on what I would like to happen and he agreed and we are trying to plan a date during the up coming week.. :)
My email to him was pretty explicit and to the point but to explicit to write here. Wish me luck on my new adventure!!! :)

Miriam-J
02-25-2012, 10:57 AM
Sue,

I hope your date goes as well as you hope, and better. It's a huge step but I'm sure you're up to it.

Miriam

CINDYO
02-25-2012, 02:45 PM
not sure I would call it a "date" but then again I am not a cder:)

Persephone
02-25-2012, 03:59 PM
I shared my whole fantasy with him on what I would like to happen and he agreed and we are trying to plan a date during the up coming week.. :)
My email to him was pretty explicit and to the point but to explicit to write here. Wish me luck on my new adventure!!! :)

Forgive me, but isn't it generally the guy who orchestrates the concerto? From what I've heard, both men and women most often prefer it that way. Perhaps think of yourself as the violin and allow him to be the artist? Enjoy the music!

Hugs,
Persephone.

Danille
02-25-2012, 06:20 PM
Can I PM you? I have a few tips for your first time with a man.

docrobbysherry
02-25-2012, 09:45 PM
In MY experience, you're NOT always correct, Persephone! I've been with a number of women that couldn't wait for me! Even to the point of tearing my clothes off! MUCH more aggressive than I normally am!

Persephone
02-26-2012, 12:23 PM
In MY experience, you're NOT always correct, Persephone! I've been with a number of women that couldn't wait for me! Even to the point of tearing my clothes off! MUCH more aggressive than I normally am!

That's why I wrote "most often prefer." A lot of men would love to have had your experiences! Definitely the stuff of dreams! Glad to know that someone out there is out there living those dreams and very glad it's you!

Hugs,
Persephone.

Paula T
02-26-2012, 01:42 PM
I wish you luck on your date. A friend of mine has said that he will take me out on a "real date" some night to a mainstream place with him in a suit or sportcoat and me dressed in my finest. I am really looking forward to it. I am already planning on what to wear. :)