PDA

View Full Version : Jumping in the fire with both feet

Phylis Nicole Schuyler
02-25-2012, 10:53 AM
Tonight I'm meeting an ex-student and her fiance and we're going to dress me completely and do the complete makeup and wig. Then we are going out to dinner and then attending the Tampa Bay Femmefollies get together. !st time out completely and scare as all hell. My exes always said that I was doing things to the extreme and there never was any middle ground. I figure if I'm going to do my first outing, its all the way and suffer whatever consequences. I'll let you know how things turn out. Nicole and Andy are also going to take pictures of my different stage of getting dressed and of the get together. Wish me luck.

Marleena
02-25-2012, 11:27 AM
I hope you have a great time Phylis! It sounds like a lot of fun!:)

Wendae
02-25-2012, 11:30 AM
You go girl!! I'm not that brave. I take it a bit at time although I do get out driving to my shrink and sitting in a small waiting room with other folks. I do go fully dressed. I hope you have a great time!

Ally 2112
02-25-2012, 11:42 AM
Have fun Phylis and enjoy yourself

rachaelsloane
02-25-2012, 11:44 AM
Sounds like a really good time. Enjoy and do post the pictures.

BRANDYJ
02-25-2012, 11:56 AM
Interesting Phylis. Of course I wonder how an ex-student found out you were a CD. I'm not prying. I just find it interesting. Now add her fiancée to the make-over and going out together makes it even more interesting. I do hope you have a good time. I've heard about Femmefollies and often thought I'd like to make the 120 mile drive up to meet others. Look forward to hearing about your night out.

Regan
02-25-2012, 11:58 AM
Have a great time how nice to have such support.

Phylis Nicole Schuyler
02-26-2012, 08:40 PM
Interesting Phylis. Of course I wonder how an ex-student found out you were a CD. I'm not prying. I just find it interesting. Now add her fiancée to the make-over and going out together makes it even more interesting. I do hope you have a good time. I've heard about Femmefollies and often thought I'd like to make the 120 mile drive up to meet others. Look forward to hearing about your night out.

Nicole was a student in one of my Astronomy classes 13 years ago. She was an unique individual who all the other teachers bad mouthed and gave up on her. I never did. I saw her potential and worked with in keeping her interest in school. She was part of the class that made me into Scary Spice ( a pep rally for the football team in which the old spice girls performed). She graduated and I was like a father to her through a disastrous relationship and a disastrous marriage. She saw what was truly myself before I admitted it to myself. She has been and will always be a true friend and part of my family. She is presently in school for medicine, is in the honor society with a 3.95 average (I'm very proud of her) and has been elected VP of the honor society. She accepts me for who I am and does not judge. I wish the world was more like her.

taís
02-26-2012, 08:48 PM
Phylis, I'd love to have a big oportunity like that, and such a special person to help and be with. you are already lucky! I hope you have a great time! ^ ^

~Joanne~
02-26-2012, 08:54 PM
Good Luck Phylis, Hope you have a great time and be sure to tell us how it went. Some pics would be nice too ;)

Phylis Nicole Schuyler
02-26-2012, 09:28 PM
Nicole and I went out for a light dinner while Andy was at Home Depot. Came back to her house and tried on my different dresses and skirts to see which one was the best looking on me. After we picked my purple dress, we went and started the transformation process. Two pairs of panties to hide the package; taped my breasts to form more cleavage than what exists; Bra with with silicone pads added; Purple dress; then upstairs to do the construction job on my face in spare bedroom. Put on wig, stockings and my 5" CFM shoes and went down for pics. Andy was home by then and said that I looked great and that he was really proud of me. (He was also a student where I taught 13 years ago) We took so many pictures on both her camera and mine that I should be set with new pics on my profile for a while. Nicole and Andy both kept saying I looked bea-u-ti-ful! Nicole was dressed in jeans and a black tee shirt and looked great as always. As we walked to the car to go, Nicole told me I looked like her mother. I considered that a great compliment. He mother is in her 40's.

She drove for a number of reasons. 1) I was very nervous; 2)I had never driven with 5" heels; 3) I could get really relaxed with drinks; 4) She had a Mustang and I only had the Saturn weenie wagon (SO had the good car to go to church). Had rush when I stepped outside and felt the cool air blow my dress. I want to wear dresses all the time just for the cooling process on my package. I had fun getting into the Mustang like a lady and had to keep adjusting my dress to stay down. Getting our of it in heels was even more fun. Have to remember to lean a little back because I'm chest heavy and wanted to fall forward.

We walked in (fashionably late, party started at 7:00 and we didn't get there until 9:30) and I didn't know what to do. Nicole introduce us to a couple of gurls and then a wife of one of the gurls introduced us to our host Lauren. A couple of glasses of wine later I was more relaxed and found out I wasn't the only one coming out for the first time. There were two others. Started talking with them and the next thing you know, I was enjoying myself and talking to everyone and anyone. Ain't that a hoot!

We talked and visited for about 4 and a half hours. It was great. It was a little chilly to jump into the pool, even though it was heated. I definitely wasn't ready for advancement to the swimming suit experience. I hated to leave because I made such great acquaintances and hopefully friends.

When we left, Nicole and I are going to spend a Saturday next month and go shopping with me dressed. I'm actually am looking forward to it now. We both agreed it would have been better if my SO wanted to join us for the party, but she still can't get her head around my crossdressing and at this point she doesn't want to participate. I have the patience of Jobe and hopefully she might come to wanting to be apart of this side of me. I do not intend to push.

Went back to Nicole's and removed the makeup and clothes and got home about 3:00 in the morning. This morning my SO asked if I had a good time. I told her I had a great time and if she ever wants to go to a party again, I'd love for her to.

Thank you all for supporting me both on this thread and in private messages. I can say that my first time out totally dressed felt great and was also a great success.

Attached are pics of myself and Nicole. I'll put up as many as possible of myself and the party in the photo section.
Hugs and Kisses;
Phylis

Linda Daniels
02-26-2012, 09:39 PM
I just knew you woud have a wonderful time and everything would be just fine!!!

Linda