PDA

View Full Version : What's the deal with boobs?

Bree-asaurus
02-25-2012, 12:06 PM
So what's the big deal with boobs? I see soooo many threads lately about people who want to start HRT to get the boobs they've been "craving" or people who are on HRT and "finally have the boobs they always wanted."

Sure having boobs is nice and all... but jesus... it sounds like they're all some people care about. I don't ever remember boobs being my #1 priority for HRT or anything like that...

Marleena
02-25-2012, 12:11 PM
Lol..I guess if you are a "boob man" to start off I could see the attraction. HRT just for boobs though is mixed up priorities IMO.

Bree-asaurus
02-25-2012, 12:13 PM
Lol..I guess if you are a "boob man" to start off I could see the attraction. HRT just for boobs though is mixed up priorities IMO.

Maybe that's the problem... I'm a fan of the dudes. Hrmm... but I still hate my penis... lol :P

Marleena
02-25-2012, 12:52 PM
Maybe that's the problem... I'm a fan of the dudes. Hrmm... but I still hate my penis... lol :P

Yes, that does make sense.:) Then there's always the silicone boobs to deal with. If you have your own it must be easier to find a bra.

EDIT I might be weird but I have a fear of my fake boobs falling out while bending over.:)

VickyMI
02-25-2012, 01:10 PM
Thats a good question Bree...Me If I could start HRT my primary objective would be for the Boobs. It is the thing I would look forward to:

I can't do HRT for a number of reasons. However summer time exposed cleavage is THE number one that helps us part timers pass. Especially with men - this is what they look/notice first.

Plus I get tired of having to stick forms on all the time...would love to wake up in my nightgown with real ones, take a shower put on a bra and get dressed with real ones.

Regan
02-25-2012, 01:12 PM
I totally agree with Vicki, I like the way they look and how I would look with a man.

Silentpartner GG SO
02-25-2012, 01:17 PM
If you had been stuck with whoppers all your life since age 13 you may feel very differently about them! they get in the way, they can get very painful - especially at certain times of the month, they're never quite the right shape - women are quite often not happy with their own boobs - and no, its not easy getting bras to fit just because you have real ones -

I've often had backache because of my boobs - honestly, if I woke up tomorrow flat chested I wouldnt give a monkeys ****

suzy1
02-25-2012, 01:22 PM
I have tiny real boobs and I love them
They feel so much better than false ones and I get to wear them everywhere!

SUZY

Kelsy
02-25-2012, 01:30 PM
Having breasts is certainly gender affirming but they become an after thought almost and you have to wear a bra!

Kelsy

Julia_in_Pa
02-25-2012, 01:41 PM
Bree,

The objectification of breasts being the "ultimate" in the feminine personae is understandable.
HRT is viewed as a doable solution to the craving that some have.
The problem with HRT providing that solution is that many will start to feel the permanent psychological effects that HRT has on the brain causing many charlatans to run screaming.
For those that are TS/IS HRT provides the long awaited solution to a life filled with pain, confusion and despair.
Breast development for those that HRT was designed for provides a long awaited road sign that finally they are rectifying what was needed in order to be their true selves.

Julia

Traci Elizabeth
02-25-2012, 01:59 PM
Bree,

That's like a "GUY" being concerned over their penis size and ability to maintain an erection. I bet 99% of men are acuitly aware of their penises. So, why should it be any different fore women...."IT'S NOT!"

How many natal women want to be attractive to men and having attractive breasts is one of the major attractions to men. Plus how many natal women are "self-conscious about their breast size and wind up getting BA? (more than you or I can count!) Our whole society is about sex and sexual attraction whether we want to admit it or not. So do MTF Transsexuals AND natal women want nice breasts - absolutely! (now lets not debate about those who are content with their breast size but I contend that they are in the minority with the following clarification)

My experience is that once a woman is either accepting or content with their breast size or lack thereof, then breasts become a non-issue.

And as Vicky stated having boobs helps us to pass. As an example prior to HRT, I was very obsessed with my lack of breasts I had a 36 ZERO and I did everything to dress around the fact that I had no boobs. So even before HRT, I was thinking "got to get boobs." Now that I have been on HRT for over two years, I have gone form a 36 ZERO to a 36C and that's a full "C".

But now I have come full circle in that I have very attractive looking full sized breasts that look really big on my small frame and light weight, I do not worry about my boobs anymore. I would not look in proportion if they were larger. So I am very content now.

But YES, in the beginning I prayed for as well as asked the "Great Boob Fairy" to sprinkle boob dust on my chest every night.

And guess what - it worked! :)

But seriously whether you are a CD or TG, boobs "help" you to fit into the female world and hopefully helps to protect from any LGBT violence.

Just saying.

Bree-asaurus
02-25-2012, 02:15 PM
I dunno... I guess I understand. For me it was how HRT helped me internally that I thought was awesome. And personally, I find not having a penis to be the "ultimate." Yeah, great, I have boobs... but umm... there's still something weird going on downstairs...

Gah... one day...

Myojine
02-25-2012, 02:19 PM
So what's the big deal with boobs? I see soooo many threads lately about people who want to start HRT to get the boobs they've been "craving" or people who are on HRT and "finally have the boobs they always wanted."

Sure having boobs is nice and all... but jesus... it sounds like they're all some people care about. I don't ever remember boobs being my #1 priority for HRT or anything like that...

At least for my threads, its me being thrilled(ive posted 2 in the last month i think).
Thrilled that something is ACTALLY changing for me, because NOTHING ever changed for me.
its a bit of disbeleive and being impressed.
I never thought this would EVER happen to me.
Seeing my breasts appear is like... vindictation, excitement.
To me its part of being a woman, and seeing physical actually signs appear just makes it all that more beleivable for me.

Traci Elizabeth
02-25-2012, 02:31 PM
I dunno... I guess I understand. For me it was how HRT helped me internally that I thought was awesome. And personally, I find not having a penis to be the "ultimate." Yeah, great, I have boobs... but umm... there's still something weird going on downstairs...

Gah... one day...

Bree,

I have to agree with you there. My boobs mean nothing when compared to the internal changes I have gone though and shutting off those "male" dominate brain connections (not that I had that many to begin with) and establishing strong female connections. HRT has really helped with bringing out all the emotional feelings I have hide while trying to live my life in a facade of some resemblance of a male. For my the emotional changes have been a Godsend.

The boob debate is just purely physical and it is totally minuscule compared to what happens inside of you!

Inna
02-25-2012, 02:32 PM
good question, I for one was mesmerized by boobs in my false role as a masculine man, would appreciate the shape, curvature, sexuality and femaleness about them. However when I finally let go of false pretense and allowed the girl within to take over, all aspects of sexuality as to the body I was after, were gone. Boobs grew, painful and achy, they became slowly more defined and as prescribed, I did massage them when I remembered to get the blood flow for better or worst but this activity didn't bring on any sexual connotation, quite contrary, it was somewhat painful and as though I would be massaging my own belly. The thought of anyone touching them or worst playing with them made me nauseous.
Lately I have grown enough to fit for some bras, didn't think much of it and girlfriend took me for buying spree to get some fab bras bough. After that day I ended up with few real fab pieces, since then something clicked and the sense of having breasts grew in a day from null to full on embrace, I feel more womanly, I really do, but do I look at them as play toys, NO WAY!!!!!! Not in a least, they fulfill the feeling of yet another characteristic which makes me that much more a woman I AM, and just like the body I so relentlessly pursued, breasts fulfill and make me whole.
Now.....whats next :heehee:

Kirsty_D
02-25-2012, 02:39 PM
Boob's don't interest me so much but I'd much rather kill the little fellow down below, or at least put him permanently to sleep :)

Traci Elizabeth
02-25-2012, 03:54 PM
Bras? I promise you the day will come when you HATE bras. First we can't wait to wear them then after we fit into them well and have to wear them day in and day out, when you get home you cant wait to rip that thing off. Then you start going bra less as often as you can. You come full circle. LOL

Inna
02-25-2012, 04:11 PM
Traci, I might have left out the most important detail of them all, it isn't so much bra as the miracle bra they are, and my boobs had increased in visible size to C cup. I don't complain about my bare breasts and don't get me wrong, I went bare no bra since my transition, never really thinking of wearing one until one of my girlfriends suggested we go shopping for one that really fits. Since we had found several with perfect fit and all of them being the pushup type, I like what I see, together with my own hips, trim waist, and tall silhouette, C cup makes quite the difference, I like it!

Kathryn Martin
02-25-2012, 04:20 PM
There are so many internal changes or adjustments that come with HRT. For me those changes brought happiness and stability. There are also many external changes, losing body hair, growing boobs and ultimately SRS are the affirmation of appearance as a woman. That is why I love what I see in the morning, the slow process of transformation showing that the chrysalis of my female existence finally is crawling out of the puppa. In this context boobs are one of the many things that I am fascinated by expressions of a process that means everything to me.

JohnH
02-25-2012, 04:27 PM
I have many of the same feelings as Kathryn Martin with the exception of wanting to get SRS. That is not something that I would consider at the current time and probably never.. It is nice to look in front of bathroom mirror and see that my body shape is slowly becoming more as a woman. Like Kathryn I feel much happier and have much more stable emotions. And yes, having developing breasts are really nice even though I get ribbed at times by my wife!

Johanna (John)

Asako
02-25-2012, 06:40 PM
What's the big deal huh? Lets see...some of us spend time envying those who are natal women. Hence, why some of us are likely to be so focused on our boobs. Like Myojine said, it's somewhat of a physical reaffirmation that we are actually fixing nature's screw up instead dreaming or lost in a day dream for the billionth time. Yes, boobs get hurt easily and they are sensitive. However, they are there and they are a physical affirmation to the world, and us, as to what we are. =)

It seems some of us are more focused on the physical changes while others anticipate the mental changes more. Basically, a difference of viewpoint/perspective.

Just the view of someone who has yet to experience HRT. In a blunter way of saying it, just a damn near worthless view with little experience, if any at all, on the matter at hand.

Anna Lorree
02-25-2012, 06:55 PM
Hmm, I would say for me there are several attractions (listed in no particular order).
1. Boobs are an outward sign of not just femininity, but femaleness.
2. Boobs are (so I am told) a wonderful erogenous zone for women.
3. They could be seen as a sign of moving from what you are externally to what you feel like you are internally.
4. They are (and feeling them grow is) something that males are not supposed to get to feel, so it may have a sense of taboo for some people.
5. My breastforms give the illusion of breasts to make everybody else believe I have them, but they don't give me the sensations that I would feel through real breasts. The closest I get is feeling the insides of my upper arms brush them.

Personally, I look down at my chest and just feel like they should be there and are missing. I have felt that way for decades. Like a part of my self is somehow gone. I have also asked many of you who are TS about the mental/emotional side, and am very interested in that, as well. That, however, seems harder for the transwomen to articulate and harder for me to understand from my current state of being, while breasts are tactile and physical.

And from your perspective, I should think you would enjoy having them. Guys love them, again they are an erogenous zone for you, and I would certainly think they help a transwoman pass.

When you look at a man, don't you look at the things that help to visibly define him as a man? His jawline, his frame/build/muscles, even his bulge? Boobs are part of what makes a woman identifiable as a woman, just as those other things make a man identifiable as a man. It's all advertising!

Anna

Kristy_K
02-25-2012, 07:22 PM
I hate wearing fake boobs. I prefer my own.

IngeInCO
02-25-2012, 07:31 PM
I'm cheap and wear rice in hose. 34b

IngeInCO
02-25-2012, 07:33 PM
That is totally Ironic

Bras? I promise you the day will come when you HATE bras. First we can't wait to wear them then after we fit into them well and have to wear them day in and day out, when you get home you cant wait to rip that thing off. Then you start going bra less as often as you can. You come full circle. LOL

kellycan27
02-25-2012, 09:37 PM
Hmm, I would say for me there are several attractions (listed in no particular order).
3. They could be seen as a sign of moving from what you are externally to what you feel like you are internally.
4. They are (and feeling them grow is) something that males are not supposed to get to feel, so it may have a sense of taboo for some people.
5. My breastforms give the illusion of breasts to make everybody else believe I have them, but they don't give me the sensations that I would feel through real breasts. The closest I get is feeling the insides of my upper arms brush them.

Personally, I look down at my chest and just feel like they should be there and are missing. I have felt that way for decades. Like a part of my self is somehow gone. I have also asked many of you who are TS about the mental/emotional side, and am very interested in that, as well. That, however, seems harder for the transwomen to articulate and harder for me to understand from my current state of being, while breasts are tactile and physical.

And from your perspective, I should think you would enjoy having them. Guys love them, again they are an erogenous zone for you, and I would certainly think they help a transwoman pass.

When you look at a man, don't you look at the things that help to visibly define him as a man? His jawline, his frame/build/muscles, even his bulge? Boobs are part of what makes a woman identifiable as a woman, just as those other things make a man identifiable as a man. It's all advertising!

Anna

I think that this is a pretty good assessment of "boobs". I too find having breasts as a further affirmation and I see them as an integral part of my gender and my sexuality. While the sexual aspect was not the holy grail of having breasts getting them was a huge boost. I have to say that I really enjoy the physical aspects of having them fondled as well as the emotional aspects ( the enjoyment that my SO seems to get out of looking at and touching them). I have had mine for five years now and although I may not be obsessed with them I still get a thrill from looking at them in the mirror. I kinda have to chuckle a bit when someone with boobs says.. hey, they're just boobs no big deal. If it's no big deal why did you get them? And if it's no big deal would it matter if they were gone? If it's no big deal why do so many want them or get implants? Why the revealing tops, why show that cleavage? I started living full time at 20.. I never used breast forms. I got my implants at 24 and it was like I had suddenly grown a new head (albeit sprouting from my chest LOL) The attention I got went from practically 0-100. Even though the attention was of a mostly primal nature from the admirer, it did much to boost my confidence and self esteem.

Diane Elizabeth
02-25-2012, 10:10 PM
for me it was about not having to use forms or other stuffings. I now have a 38B and love 'em.

JohnH
02-25-2012, 11:10 PM
It is not just genetic women and t-women that love to have breasts. I have come across at least one man on the Internet - complete with facial hair (a beard) who has huge implants so that he has a bra cup size, if memory serves me right, an M cup size. More and more we are seeing non-transgendered and genetic males who are having breast implants.

Johanna (John)

Princess Chantal
02-25-2012, 11:25 PM
I read this post and it immediately made me recall my first time out to a LGBT bar with the Masquerade group. The walls of the section of the club where we were sitting had mirrors covering them. A transsexual that wasn't part of the group came over and started chatting with us. Within minutes she had her top raised up revealling her naked newly implanted breasts and marvelling at herself in the mirror. Watching her throughout the night, she kept bouncing from table to table celebrating her boobies. Being new to the tg community at that time, that situation and a few other initial interactions with those transitioning gave me the false impression of transsexuals as "guys taking the extreme steps to permanently playing and perving the role of women". Thankfully, within a few months I got to know several ts outside of the night club scene to scrap that impression

Krististeph
02-25-2012, 11:59 PM
I'm not doing HRT, but i've started small boobs- maybe AA size on top of pecs- i can almost fill an "a" cup. But I love wearing larger forms- not huge - forms taht give me a medium or large "C", maybe a small "D". I like the feel, the mass, they way they look under a blouse, dress, sweater. They are not everything, but it's more than just a part- it's a element in the molecular makeup of our femininity. Plus, it isone of the changes we can make, with the right chemicals - no surgery needed- to bring us in line with our image of ourselves or what we want to be.

Jessinthesprings
02-26-2012, 12:29 AM
It does seem odd. I always looked at boobs as not so much the destination rather more of a wonderful side effect of transition and being able to fall into the role I've always felt to be true.

LOL I'm right there with you... first thing that comes off when I get home. Often even before shoes

Aprilrain
02-26-2012, 01:12 AM
me + $6000 = me + boobs. The "me's" cancel leaving $6000 = boobs. I love when math is simple!

Anna Lorree
02-26-2012, 01:20 AM
me + $6000 = me + boobs. The "me's" cancel leaving $6000 = boobs. I love when math is simple!

It's funny, that's about what I spent to get my wife a reduction after pregnancy. If only I could have had it transferred from her to me...

Anna

candicd
02-26-2012, 03:21 AM
Anna,

My wife wants a reduction. She was a C cup when we met. She just bought DDD bras. We are trying to get insurance to pay part of it because of her back problems. I would like some of that reduction to add to me.
As another thought, Breast Forms are on my list to buy. Really good ones seem REALLY expensive (like $700). I want quality, but there is a a "hockey stick" effect for price vs quality point somewhere.

-Candi

Anna M
02-26-2012, 09:16 AM
Heh. I always looked as bras as a "have to wear once I have boobs" thing. Always felt a little ambivalent about the idea... but it turns out I like wearing bras, just as another way of letting myself feel more "feminine". I'm pretty sure that if I ever actually start needing a bra, that attitude will probably swing back to the old ambivalence. Especially outdoors in August in the Midwest! But some of that is also that I can't really picture myself ever wanting big breasts - while big boobs can be fun for play, I really just want a solid A or B cup - obviously-there, but not big enough to get in the way or cause back problems like bigger sizes can.

OTOH, when I wear my new lightly padded 36A bra, I look like I actually have boobs, even without any "filler" to keep them in shape. I like that! :-D

Anna May

jackielou
02-26-2012, 11:43 AM
as a male with 44DDD breast that are very visable i have grown over the years to both love and be embarrassed by my breast but now i dont really care who sees the projection or the bra straps i need the support and i love the feel of them bouncing they do get it the way some times but my woman has no problem with them as long as she is the only woman in the bed any other time she helps me with bra selection and my shirts to comprimise on my size from perscription meds that induced gynecomastia she and I wear the same panties but she is a 38DDD so we cant wear each others bras my xwife left me due to my breast she was ashamed to be seen with me i am all male no problems with all genders you need to be yourself and be comfortable in your life breast or clothes dont make a person it is what is in your heart and mind most women i have met have no problem with a man with large breast and i have had several professional bra fittings with some women being envious of my size and shape and several have told me their husbands need a bra but feel it is gay even though they complain of breast pain from unsupported size nipple rubbing and bouncing duering the work day

Laurie Ann
02-26-2012, 02:41 PM
I love my boobs they remind me every day of who I truly am. I am a 40C and love how I can feel them bounce when I walk especially in heels.

Hope
02-26-2012, 11:02 PM

Sounds like a girl who has an ample bosom to me.

Sort of like when rich people say that money is not all that important.

How short memory can be...

Bree-asaurus
02-27-2012, 11:19 AM
Sounds like a girl who has an ample bosom to me.

Sort of like when rich people say that money is not all that important.

How short memory can be...

Yeah... maybe leave the assumptions to yourself Hope. I'm a 38 A. I can't even find my size bra in stores, I have to order it online.

But thanks for your brilliant insight.

candice44
03-02-2012, 09:48 AM

Developing breasts is part of the process, just as much as feeling more feminine and looking more feminine in other places. But it's like getting something new that you love, your obsessed with at first but in time like any gg after puberty it's something that is part of them and us with HRT, though we still love having them.

Traci Elizabeth
03-02-2012, 10:07 AM
If we take away the sexual nature of boobs as well as the sensual sensations, physical appearance, and the emotional benefit of them, you are left with a realization unbeknownst to me before.

I always wondered what it was like to have boobs and I would ask my wife "what do your boobs feel like" thinking that they must feel totally different than any other part of your body somehow. Her response was always that they don't feel like anything different (again discounting what i wrote in the first sentence). Her response always puzzled me. After all, how could I dispute her claim back then?

Well now that I have been on HRT for going on three years and have gone from a 36 ZERO to a 36 full "C" cup, I can tell you with authority that when I touch the skin of my glorious beautiful sexy looking beasts to my astonishment they feel like any other part of my skin anywhere else on my body. Now I get what my wife as always told me.

Melody Moore
03-02-2012, 10:55 AM
Having breasts have never felt any different for me, except I was embarrassed about having breast
prior to transition. Now that I live as a female, they are just part of who I am now. So no issues or
any real excitement about having real breasts. However over the past couple of weeks my breasts
decided to make themselves known again, I seem to be going through another growth spurt & they
have been sore as hell lately & I just don't know how much more longer I can handle wearing a C-cup
bra because now they are starting to feel a little too tight. The spread of pain now goes right across
each of my breasts from my arm pits to almost the centre of my chest and it doesn't feel very nice.

I put my A cup sized bikini top on yesterday that I bought 2 years ago just out of curiosity sake just
to see how much I have grown, so now my bikini looks so skimpy with barely enough material to keep
my breast contained. The photo is the same bikini almost 2 years ago before I ever started on hormones.

Traci Elizabeth
03-02-2012, 02:25 PM
"A" cup...Holy Mackerel! An "A" cup would not even cover my Areola (LOL).

krissy_toronto
03-02-2012, 02:28 PM

not so much about boobs with me as it is the extra ribs 'we men' have. wish i could suck them in to have a nicer hourglass figure.

Melody Moore
03-02-2012, 03:08 PM
"A" cup...Holy Mackerel! An "A" cup would not even cover my Areola (LOL).
What you see in that photo Traci is BEFORE hormones, so I won't ever be wearing that bikini anywhere again. LOL

My point was I am going through a lot of pain right now with breast growth & I am going to buy D cup sized bras
& bikinis real soon, and this is after 19 months on hormones. Right now I am seriously hoping that I don't exceed
a DD cup because most women I know that are any bigger usually get aches & pain in the upper spinal area.

candice44
03-02-2012, 03:11 PM
not so much about boobs with me as it is the extra ribs 'we men' have. wish i could suck them in to have a nicer hourglass figure.

Even if you have them taken out, they grow back...lol Must live with corsets, which do a really nice job if you buy the right one.

JulieK1980
03-02-2012, 03:20 PM
Yeah... maybe leave the assumptions to yourself Hope. I'm a 38 A. I can't even find my size bra in stores, I have to order it online.

But thanks for your brilliant insight.

Perhaps then, it is just envy of those that do have them?

(I'm kidding of course) ;)

Bree-asaurus
03-02-2012, 03:51 PM
Even if you have them taken out, they grow back...lol Must live with corsets, which do a really nice job if you buy the right one.

Life has been restricting enough. Definitely not throwing a corset into the mix :P

And I certainly am not wearing a corset under a very thin t-shirt... it would just look weird seeing the corset through my cloths. I want to blend in, not have people looking at me wondering why in the hell I'm wearing a corset in 100 degree weather.

Perhaps then, it is just envy of those that do have them?

(I'm kidding of course) ;)

#@$%#@% with their big-ol titays... I HATE EM ALL!

Look at me... oooo.... I have boobs...

:D

candice44
03-02-2012, 05:32 PM
Life has been restricting enough. Definitely not throwing a corset into the mix :P

And I certainly am not wearing a corset under a very thin t-shirt... it would just look weird seeing the corset through my cloths. I want to blend in, not have people looking at me wondering why in the hell I'm wearing a corset in 100 degree weather.

#@$%#@% with their big-ol titays... I HATE EM ALL!

Look at me... oooo.... I have boobs...

:D

Sorry Bree, I didn't mean wearing a corset in everyday llife. Omg I couldn't go that long without taking a deep breath..lol. I didn't specify but I meant it for those formal evenings out when we want to have that hourglass figure as much as possible.

Thanks

BTW I love your comments :)

Bree-asaurus
03-02-2012, 05:45 PM
Sorry Bree, I didn't mean wearing a corset in everyday llife. Omg I couldn't go that long without taking a deep breath..lol. I didn't specify but I meant it for those formal evenings out when we want to have that hourglass figure as much as possible.

Thanks

BTW I love your comments :)

Ah, gotcha. I'm not a formal evening gown kinda girl though... lol. Well... not yet at least. Who knows what the future holds?

Traci Elizabeth
03-02-2012, 05:55 PM
What you see in that photo Traci is BEFORE hormones, so I won't ever be wearing that bikini anywhere again. LOL

My point was I am going through a lot of pain right now with breast growth & I am going to buy D cup sized bras
& bikinis real soon, and this is after 19 months on hormones. Right now I am seriously hoping that I don't exceed
a DD cup because most women I know that are any bigger usually get aches & pain in the upper spinal area.

I am sure you are right. I like my "C" cups. They look proportional to my small frame and make me look like I have a nice rack (oh how I hate that word). I would be OK with "D" Cup but not any more.

Anna Lorree
03-02-2012, 06:06 PM
Ah, gotcha. I'm not a formal evening gown kinda girl though... lol. Well... not yet at least. Who knows what the future holds?

Hopefully someday a wedding dress. You would look radiant! :daydreaming:

Anna

Bree-asaurus
03-02-2012, 06:32 PM
Hopefully someday a wedding dress. You would look radiant! :daydreaming:

Anna

Yes... actually. My bf and I have been talking more and more about what we want our wedding to be like.... *excited*

Anna Lorree
03-02-2012, 06:42 PM
Yes... actually. My bf and I have been talking more and more about what we want our wedding to be like.... *excited*

You should be, that's wonderful!!!

Anna

candice44
03-02-2012, 07:07 PM

That is so exciting! I am so happy for you Bree :)

Sandra1746
03-02-2012, 07:47 PM
Let me add by best wishes for your future plans.
Good Luck.

Love,
Sandra1746

Alice B
03-02-2012, 08:13 PM
I love boobs. Have always will and always will, Just received my new boobs today and can't wait to try them one. My wife says there are far better than my old ones. Isd that an open acceptance or what?

Melody Moore
03-02-2012, 09:10 PM
I love boobs. Have always will and always will, Just received my new boobs today and can't wait to try them one. My wife says there are far better than my old ones. Isd that an open acceptance or what?
Wearing breast forms might feel good for you and they might even turn you on,
but for a transsexual who has to live 24/7 as a woman, forms don't cut it. They
are very uncomfortable & you would just sweat like a pig here from wearing forms.

Breast forms are far from natural without any degree of sensation. So you have no idea
how sensitive and how painful it really is to have real breasts. And if you did, then trust
me you would not have this infatuation with "boobs". Another thing, I don't imagine
a woman who has lost a breast due to breast cancer would love her prosthetic breast
as much as she did real breasts which she never really made a fuss about in her life.

So what I want to know is... What is the deal with loving fake boobs? :daydreaming:

Bree-asaurus
03-02-2012, 09:52 PM

In addition to what Melody said...

No offense meant if you're not TS by any means. It's just kind of assumed that your CD if you're talking about breast forms when everyone else is talking about boobs.

But actually having boobs is entirely different from wearing breast forms. I had them back when I thought I was just a gay CDer :P

And holy geez were those things uncomfortable...

Asako
03-03-2012, 12:41 AM
So what I want to know is... What is the deal with loving fake boobs? :daydreaming:This, I think I can answer. I loved my forms at first. They were great to the point that I would procrastinate on getting ready for work in the mornings because I simply did not want to remove them. As for what made them great...they initially felt like another step forward. Adhered to me, they actually felt like they were a part of me. After having them for over a year and getting extensive use out of them, I can safely say that while they're great in terms of "the weight and feel", they're also depressing as Hell when you stop and remember "They aren't real...". Perfect case in point when I'm typing and brush them on accident with my arm as I went to put a strand of hair back behind my ear for the umpteenth time.

Anna Lorree
03-03-2012, 12:45 AM
This, I think I can answer. I loved my forms at first. They were great to the point that I would procrastinate on getting ready for work in the mornings because I simply did not want to remove them. As for what made them great...they initially felt like another step forward. Adhered to me, they actually felt like they were a part of me. After having them for over a year and getting extensive use out of them, I can safely say that while they're great in terms of "the weight and feel", they're also depressing as Hell when you stop and remember "They aren't real...". Perfect case in point when I'm typing and brush them on accident with my arm as I went to put a strand of hair back behind my ear for the umpteenth time.

EXACTLY!!! They give a look, but they aren't real, which disappoints me.

Anna

Asako
03-03-2012, 12:55 AM
Indeed Anna. When I brushed them fairly hard last night, I winced and thought "Oh...if those were real, that would have HURT.". It was one of the few times that I've been glad they aren't real. Another time was when I opened a door and smacked the left one hard enough on the door that I felt it through the form. I predict that HRT is going to result in the occasional chest bruise.

karanne
03-06-2012, 06:35 PM
I started to transition way back in high school, and was doing an extended Real Life Test when I went to college (as a girl). The breast size I inherited from Mom is a C cup, which on my short chunky frame wasn't much. By the time I got out of Grad school with a MSEE, I was one of a very few female EE's. I also thought of myself as 'flat as a board'. I went to work and got the same impression - the 'fun' girls, the ones that got the dates, were the cheerleader type that had the hourglass figure with the long legs, long blonde hair, and a stacked chest. I, on the other hand, was the 'science geek' type of girl - 200IQ, Mensa, and no social life.

Yes, I've had, and have, self-confidence issues. Some of them were amplified and reinforced by horrible bosses, but one thing I got, as a combined birthday/Christmas gift just before they passed on, was a boob job from Mom and Dad. Mom understood, and I went from a natural C to a DD/E cup. I think it's helped my self-image, although I'm still dateless, but this is a fairly rural area of the county. I'm sure I'll find someone ...

Postopadmirer
03-06-2012, 08:19 PM

Anna

Very well said! It would be hard for me to say it any better.