PDA

View Full Version : We have another like you

Inna
02-25-2012, 12:14 PM
Short but memorable story happened to me yesterday. I was out with my son and decided we will visit my favorite Subway restaurant. We walked in and proceeded with our orders, I haven't been there a while but still love the taste of BMT put together just the way I like it. One of the main ingredients is lots of pepper, and I mean lots, it became a signature for me way back and ladies there used to take the lids off the pepper shaker when I used to walk in, they knew me well. This time though when it came to peppering my sandwich I had to ask several times not to stop peppering. While she was doing so she remarked "we have a guy here whom we have to take the lid off when it comes to pepper" I laughed and felt overwhelmingly happy. Yet another simple but beautiful way to welcome me into this beautiful, joyful, world of true.

You have no idea how well this pepper tasted this time :daydreaming:

Julia_in_Pa
02-25-2012, 01:44 PM
First off the BMT is my favorite sandwich at Subway!!
And of course it's five dollar foot longs this month..YAY!!

Congrat's on that pepper Inna!!

Julia

LeaP
02-25-2012, 01:57 PM
Fun story, Inna, and a nice validation.

I'm known for pepper, too. Especially on hamburgers, mashed potatoes, and tuna salad. If you can see them through the pepper, there isn't enough!

Lea

Inna
02-25-2012, 02:14 PM
To all you SUBWAY lovers on the 29th we get the free cookie with any sub, not that I am going to eat it...............diet you know, but since its free it definitely has less calories.....at lest that's what I heard.............30 years ago, out in the dessert, from a cookie salesman :)

Traci Elizabeth
02-25-2012, 02:38 PM
OMG, now you have me sneezing over and over again. Seriously, I too LOVE pepper especially white pepper. Isn't it always amazing when we have moments like this. It can't help but to boost our self-esteem and egos.

Jonianne
02-25-2012, 02:45 PM
I guess they will never see this "guy" again. Hopefully you won't meet him either or else there may be a rip in the time/space continum such as in "Back to the Future". :heehee:

Cherry Lynn
02-25-2012, 04:18 PM
I love a BMT also and like plenty of pepper as well.

Inna
02-25-2012, 04:48 PM
OK wait a second! are we onto something? I love to make connections, and this pepper thing might be just one of them, I have been called Auntie Pepper by my sisters 2 girls for obvious reasons, so what hormones are you taking and how much pepper are you using?

Michelle.M
02-25-2012, 06:07 PM
Inna, BMTs ROCK and you do, too! Great little story.

Cherry Lynn
02-25-2012, 06:12 PM
Inna, I thought about the connection earlier when I posted but failed to mention it. You may be onto something since so many of us seem to like BMT's as well.

Inna
02-25-2012, 06:28 PM
could it be because BMT could stand for Beautiful, Mesmerizing, Transgendered?

Bree-asaurus
02-25-2012, 06:29 PM

no no no... samich! SAMICH! mmmm.... hungry....

Kristy_K
02-25-2012, 07:00 PM
What a beautiful compliment Inna. For to record I can't have to much pepper. Now I will have to see if there is a sub way here in Peru.

Kristy

STACY B
02-25-2012, 07:16 PM
That guy wont be back Ill bet !!! Im a Pepper luva too ,, This is how they know him or her in there ,, Foot long _____________ insert meet ,,,,,,, Then put cheeze sometime !!! Then move down to veg an cover it up with onions I meen COVER IT then bell peppers an jalapenos alot an then BURN ,,,,,,, Put it on steak melt or pizza an burn it up !!!! When it comes out all brown an crunchy add a little south west or honey mustard an pack it up an let it roll !!! CAUTION !!!!!!!!!!! DONT EAT RIGHT AWAY MITE BE REAL HOT :thumbsup::thumbsup: :) :) :)

SusanMarie
02-25-2012, 07:35 PM
All this Subway talk is makin' me hungry...again...just ate dinner...

Jonianne
02-25-2012, 07:42 PM
Not all of the Subways have it, but when they do, I always ask for the crushed peppers and extra of them. Plenty hot!

Bree-asaurus
02-25-2012, 07:51 PM
Not all of the Subways have it, but when they do, I always ask for the crushed peppers and extra of them. Plenty hot!

I don't always eat crushed red peppers. But when I do, I eat them at Subway. - The Most Interesting (wo)Man in the World

stacycoral
02-25-2012, 07:57 PM

I guess they will never see this "guy" again. Hopefully you won't meet him either or else there may be a rip in the time/space continum such as in "Back to the Future". :heehee:

I just have to say i love these two quotes from these ladies, Congrats, i agree they won't see that guy again, just a beautiful lady.

Michelle.M
02-25-2012, 09:06 PM
I don't always eat crushed red peppers. But when I do, I eat them at Subway. - The Most Interesting (wo)Man in the World

Stay hungry, my friends.

Marleena
02-25-2012, 09:10 PM
This is a great story Inna! They remember the guy, but don't recognize the woman. That's awesome.:)