PDA

View Full Version : Best compliment you've received about your crossdressing?

Loretta
02-25-2012, 06:56 PM
Mine happened when I was crossdressing for a cancer relay.
My aunt asked me if I wanted to volunteer to crossdress for a faux drag pageant.
I said yes, and she went to go pick up some makeup at target.
When we were browsing for mascara, I turned to her and asked her if she knew what crossdressing was. She said yes, and then I told her I crossdressed.
She immediately accepted it, and asked me if I wanted a new pair of shoes to celebrate. We headed over to ross, where I picked out a beautiful pair of Cedar-colored 3 inch peep toe slingback wedges. I went back home, and got showered, shaved, dressed, and made-up.
When I got back to the relay, there were at least 5 women who admired my ability to walk in heels, saying things like "You walk better in heels than I can!", and "You have to teach me how to walk in heels like you!"

Those compliments made me feel all rosy inside (and outside... I was doing my fair share of blushing!)

What about you?

AllieSF
02-25-2012, 07:05 PM
I go out a lot and for some reason seem to get a few compliments every now and then. The nail techs at my nail salon love how nice, well cared for, clean and small my feet are. One day shopping as a guy a little girl who was with her mother in front of me checking out told me that I had really pretty feet. That one really made my day. I have been complimented several times on my hair (wig) and just last week while at a play, how nice my legs are. Every once in awhile someone will also tell me how nice my outfit looks. Yes, I really like those compliments.

Anna Lorree
02-25-2012, 07:05 PM
The night my profile picture was taken, when another CD and his wife (who did my makeup and took the picture) told me she thinks I could pass.

Anna

Detroit Molly
02-25-2012, 07:10 PM
I don't know about best, but I'll relay my funniest one. I was at Mardi Gras this past week with my band. We had marched a parade uptown and were walking back St. Charles to the Quarter. I was, shall we say, in my cups and en femmeand got separated from my bandmates when I stopped to get my flirt on. I wandered for a bit through the crowd, then decided that I was entirely too lost and entirely too drunk to continue afoot, so I hailed a cab. My cabbie was this cute, young Basque dude and we made some very small talk as he drove me back to the Quarter. When he dropped me off, he turned around and said (imagine this in your best Basque accent impersonation) Man...man...man. My friend Abdul, he love your look. Can I get some pictures to show him? I just thought Suuuuuuuuuuuuuure..."friend" Abdul, gave him my sexy-smiley-Molly face and he snapped away. I certainly got a kick out of it, but I probably should have leveraged my "look" into a better fare :)

Also, Loretta, you can't talk about those shoes and not show us pictures. Make with the pictures, girl.

KendraCD2012
02-25-2012, 07:18 PM
my moment happened like a year or 2 ago when i was out dressed and i was leaving a GBLT bar and a lady said she liked my red tights and then 2nd time wasn't really a compliment but more a lady tell me that she had the same tights as me at home. the 2nd time was at OutFest 2010 and my first time to going to one of them at all.

Eryn
02-25-2012, 07:18 PM
The first time I went out I was wearing a nice floral lace dress that Mimi had given me. Obviously I was very nervous. On two separate occasions that evening GGs said "that's a beautiful dress" One of them was the waitress who served our dinner, the other was the usher at a theater. These two little moments let me know that I could do this!

Pinky188
02-25-2012, 07:30 PM
Yeah! Lemme see those shuz! People say I have nice legs. The best however, was when a GG friend told me I make a beautiful girl! That made my year!

Davena Doll
02-25-2012, 07:37 PM
For me it was at my kids school Halloween parade K-8 yeah. I thought I was going to get ran out of town but it did not happen. I was told "I look good, almost too good" same with the heel bit "you walk good in heels." One lady said you look comfortable in that. I told her "I am very comfortable". Some people asked my wife who was that girl with you that day. "It was my husband", "Oh ok".

Loretta
02-25-2012, 07:38 PM
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/3742/1000433p.jpg
I was a little heavier then, so...

Sally24
02-25-2012, 07:40 PM
We were dancing at a straight club and one of the regular GG patrons took me aside and told me I looked more female than any of the women there. I didn't beleive her of course but I loved her for it anyways!

STACY B
02-25-2012, 07:46 PM
Was in the store an there was a sale on shoes an just about everything else an I was looking for a certain pair ,,, An all of a sudden there they were , So I grabed em up an tried em on an they fiT PERFECT ,,,, So real slowly just looked around an kept looking not anything out of the ordinary ,,, Was realy looking for my SO ,, So I SPOTED her as I walked away a guy walked by didnt paY much attention as he asked his SO whats the MATTER an did you get em ?? An she replyed NO an he said what happen I thought they had em an she said they did ,,, An looked right at me an said that FAT B:"::H got the last pair !!! :thumbsup: :devil: WANTED TOO GO BACK AN KISS HER !!!!!!!! BUT I KEPT the SHOES !!!! :devil:

S. Lisa Smith
02-25-2012, 10:31 PM
I have two that just happened recently. I was at my Sephora, but my regular SA was sick. She referred me to another SA for some help with eye shadow. That SA and I talked a fair amount told me I didn't need any help with my makeup and that I could teach her. At the very end she said I looked great and said I looked classy! This past Wednesday i went to a girls lunch with my former voice teacher. We had a great time and at the end she told me that my voice was great and she forgets that I'm not a woman!!! I was sooo happy.

Ally 2112
02-26-2012, 02:32 AM
Mine is simple i was at a bar with a bunch of friends someone wanted to take a pic for some reason .One of the girls i knew very well said get over here your like one of the girls .Made my day !

Krististeph
02-26-2012, 02:59 AM
every time my wife sees me in a new outfit. 'cept of course if it's a fashion mistake... :-/

Violetgray
02-26-2012, 04:34 AM
One time I just got finished doing standup on stage, and a girl asked me, "Are you really a male or was that just your standup jokes?"

Carol A
02-26-2012, 07:54 AM
Detroit Molly,
Sweetheard I had to laugh when I read your post after liveing 30 years in New Orleans. Now you would be amased at the number of CD'er there.
It never fails on Mardi Gras for a drunk to try and pick up a CD'er not knowing the difference. Lot's of fun and laughts.

adrienner99
02-26-2012, 08:13 AM
I felt complimented once at a gay bar, where I wore a red blouse, tight black satin skirt, black patent three inch heels
and seering red Chanel lipstick. A burly, "manly" man bought me several drinks and quite obviously wanted to take me to bed. But I am not gay, so he finally left, disappointed. But I really felt like a girl being hit on!

wendy360
02-26-2012, 12:53 PM
Actually twice. One time I was walking out of a movie theater and a female usher commented as I walked by how much she liked the skirt I was wearing. And a second time while at a T/G meeting the wife of the host of the meeting said "Please tell me that's not a wig, your hair looks too nice to be a wig.

Paula T
02-26-2012, 01:35 PM
A SA that was walking past me said to me its "so nice to sse a gal dressed up while shopping" in a Kohls store. And one night A younger gal said shoes are really cute shoes you have on when we were coming out of a nightclub.

Leslie Langford
02-26-2012, 01:38 PM
Was in the store an there was a sale on shoes an just about everything else an I was looking for a certain pair ,,, An all of a sudden there they were , So I grabed em up an tried em on an they fiT PERFECT ,,,, So real slowly just looked around an kept looking not anything out of the ordinary ,,, Was realy looking for my SO ,, So I SPOTED her as I walked away a guy walked by didnt paY much attention as he asked his SO whats the MATTER an did you get em ?? An she replyed NO an he said what happen I thought they had em an she said they did ,,, An looked right at me an said that FAT B:"::H got the last pair !!! :thumbsup: :devil: WANTED TOO GO BACK AN KISS HER !!!!!!!! BUT I KEPT the SHOES !!!! :devil:

Talk about lost opportunities - you should have walked up to her, looked at her straight in the eye, removed your wig, and said to her: "Sorry to disappoint on two scores - not only did I get first dibs on the shoes you had your eyes on, I'm also not a *bitch*, as you can clearly see. But if these are the shoes you were going to buy, you must have awfully big feet for a woman! :devil: :tongueout

I would then have quickly bailed and sought refuge by the checkouts and paid for by purchase before both she and the boyfriend had recovered from the shock and perhaps caused a scene...;)

kynw08
02-26-2012, 01:47 PM
I think the BEST one I ever got was from a Gg friend's 4 yo. The older two daughter and mom had been trying to convince me to go out , when the little one looks at me and says "you pretty as me, you look just like a girl". That baby absolutely made my day

scarlett
02-26-2012, 01:56 PM
[QUOTE=Detroit Molly;2764617]I don't know about best, but I'll relay my funniest one. I was at Mardi Gras this past week with my band. We had marched a parade uptown and were walking back St. Charles to the Quarter. I was, shall we say, in my cups and en femmeand got separated from my bandmates when I stopped to get my flirt on. I wandered for a bit through the crowd, then decided that I was entirely too lost and entirely too drunk to continue afoot, so I hailed a cab. My cabbie was this cute, young Basque dude and we made some very small talk as he drove me back to the Quarter. When he dropped me off, he turned around and said (imagine this in your best Basque accent impersonation) Man...man...man. My friend Abdul, he love your look. Can I get some pictures to show him? I just thought Suuuuuuuuuuuuuure..."friend" Abdul, gave him my sexy-smiley-Molly face and he snapped away. I certainly got a kick out of it, but I probably should have leveraged my "look" into a better fare :)

Also, Loretta, you can't talk about those shoes and not show us pictures. Make with the pictures, girl.[/QUOTE

"Basque"?

StephanieDragg
02-26-2012, 01:58 PM
There is a make-up/ hair style place across the street from a place I hang out and one night 3 of the stylists came in for a drink. They immediately came over and ogled over my make up and hair and said how perfect it all went together, they even asked if I had it done professionally, to which I said no, I do my own make up and care for my own wig.. First they freaked because they couldn't tell it was a wig and when I asked if they had any tips or suggestions and they said no we wouldn't do a thing different... you look great!!!

Michelle55
02-26-2012, 03:53 PM
The year before last at Halloween, my wife and I went to one of her coworker's costume party. Only her coworker knew me before the party. Most of the people there thought I was a GG any my wife's gay partner until late in the evening. I won the Most Original and Best Overall awards. I'm may have won the voting on the Sexiest Costume too, but the host decided they should spread the awards around a little.

ArleneRaquel
02-26-2012, 05:10 PM
I've received compliments about my legs and my blonde hair

natalie12
02-26-2012, 05:36 PM
My wife tells me i am pretty and that means the world to me. she really likes my legs when i shave and paint my toes. i do to !!!!!!! When she calls me princess make me feel girlie !!!!!

Brittany CD
02-26-2012, 05:39 PM
I'm the only one who's seen Katie, so no compliments yet

natalie12
02-26-2012, 06:03 PM
U can always compliment urself. i am sure u look very pretty !!!!!!! when i see myself lookin girlie in the mirror i alway compliment myself. most the time i am the only one who gets to see natalie's legs and smile !!!!!!

rachaelsloane
02-26-2012, 06:10 PM
I was out with friends in SF and after dinner we went to a wine bar for one last drink. There was GG sitting at the bar that we got into a conversation with and after a while she wanted to know where I had bought my dress. That really made my night.

ArleneRaquel
02-26-2012, 06:11 PM
Very nice rachael. :) :thumbsup:

STACY B
02-26-2012, 06:18 PM
Talk about lost opportunities - you should have walked up to her, looked at her straight in the eye, removed your wig, and said to her: "Sorry to disappoint on two scores - no only did I get first dibs on the shoes you had your eyes on, I'm also not a *bitch*, as you can clearly see. But if these are the shoes you were going to buy, you must have awfully big feet for a woman! :devil: :tongueout

I would then have quickly bailed and sought refuge by the checkouts and paid for by purchase before both she and the boyfriend had recovered from the shock and perhaps caused a scene...;)

YOWZA !!!!! If she would have tried to Pull off my wig or I did ,,, They would have herd me screaming a mile away ,,, Just like a GIRL ,,, Its my hair ........ DOH !!!!!

stacycoral
02-26-2012, 06:18 PM
Loretta, this last halloween, i had several ladies told me how great my legs look, and i can't walk that great in 3" heels.,I just told me i practice at home, i didn't want to fall down and hurt my new hose, There was on gal that said i could have never wore a that skirt and look as great as you do. It was a black leather mini, it sure makes a girl feel good inside to received kind words from GG's!!!

suchacutie
02-26-2012, 08:24 PM
Mine is simple: my wife was talking to me about Tina and said, "Tina is so sweet".

Talk about validation of the differences between us, clearly identifying Tina as her own self!

:)

Courtney
02-26-2012, 11:18 PM
that i have nicer legs than most women and that i have the nicest "real" eyelashes!

JessHaust
02-27-2012, 12:02 AM
My daughter telling her boyfriend that she was having to work hard to look better than her dad in a dress!

archAngelina
02-27-2012, 01:18 AM
I've never dressed before so no compliments yet.

Maybe someday ^.^

Misti
02-27-2012, 01:26 AM
Those compliments made me feel all rosy inside (and outside... I was doing my fair share of blushing!) What about you?

Mine came the very first time I had a makeover with Amy at Just You/Glamour Boutique 2 (the 2nd pic that day is my avatar, of course - I don't dare post the first one, it was a size 12, believe it or not :heehee:). I had my mind made up then and there that if I couldn't look pretty and sexy, it was "a one (i.e., dressup) and done for me!" Lo and behold, 5 different people (GM's & GG's), as if someone was waving a baton at them, when I stepped out into the lobby with my first red high-heeled shoes, all said in unison, "Holy $hit!" True story! :D

Well, I have been searching for that "one moment" again ever since (by having 2 more makeovers)... Close, but that only counts in hand grenades and horseshoes. sigh! :daydreaming:

junemay
02-27-2012, 04:30 AM
omg !! how u felt before ya daughter for the first time u dressed?how old is ya daughter then?

noeleena
02-27-2012, 06:29 AM
Hi,

Id rather wear my Renaissance garb = clothes, than my normal day wear, tho most every day its skirts & top's i just enjoy my neat clothes, as a Chateline or a wench. for me its more like ....home.....& yes i do go down the street dressed & many people most i know do say how lovely my clothes are ,more so when they know iv made them,

The guys are rather funny as i turn a bit so they can see me full on & if i look at them they stright away turn away & look else were, gee i giggle to my self thinking oh heck you know me , oh well its fun, my clothes do stand out so , because they are different, so its show time . & the effects sure get the desired results,

...noeleena...

curious tiffany
02-27-2012, 06:51 AM
My daughter telling her boyfriend that she was having to work hard to look better than her dad in a dress!

well curious tiffany was out for a stroll at cronulla and 2 very drunk girls looked over the road whilst in a screaming match and said girl a bra needs to supprot those funbags , now go to a shop and get fitted properly , there saggy boobs , just when i thought my 14c figure was holding up fine , and do something with your hair its all over your face , you cant see where you going!! i giggled and walked on by and the other girl said your not the bitch who was chasing her boyfreind ! your to tall !!!
tiffany has 6 foot 1 height and a very nice size 10/12 figure and my breasts do have a slight bounce , just like real ones! hehe

insearchofme
02-27-2012, 10:37 AM
When I was at the adult prom where my avatar pic was taken, one woman said, "You don't look as bad as I though you would", I also got, "If you don't look too close you look like a woman". Guess "left handed compliments are not bad at all.

JessHaust
02-27-2012, 11:37 AM
omg !! how u felt before ya daughter for the first time u dressed?how old is ya daughter then?
If the question was for me, then my daughter is 21, her sister is 23. They both know and are very supportive. Then help me shop, dress and go out with me and my friends. Their boyfriends know, the oldest is getting married and the groom to be knows as does his parents. I find the more that know, the better life gets.

Emily Ann Brown
02-27-2012, 04:15 PM
I was out Saturday with a GG...we got hungry, so we stopped at a Appleby's. I was in an "EITHER WAY" (girl or guy) outfit. No makeup. The waitress came to the table and said "What can I get you girls to drink?" After out drinks we asked if we could order. After my friend orders the waitress said "And mamam, what about you?" The whole meal was like that.... and she gave my friend the bill...HAHAHAHA.

I took it as a wonderful compliment!

Em

kimdl93
02-28-2012, 02:00 PM
Like any woman, I appreciate a compliment, but my favorite came from my step daughter, who, when she saw me dressed for the first time, said "You're very pretty". I think she was just being nice, but I'll take it.

HannahF6
02-28-2012, 04:06 PM
My favourite comment was no comment. Walking in a mall and people passing by and noticing that they don't turn around and stare. Even better was coming out of a female washroom and holding the door open and smiling for the next lady heading in, she walked by and didn't bat an eyelid. Now that was an eloquent comment.

Hannah

Adelina
02-29-2012, 12:35 AM
I was talking to a girl I know quite well online the other day on Facebook. I had added her as a friend as Adelina and was having a conversation with her. I figured she knew it was me, but she actually did not and started asking a bunch of questions about who I was. She just thought I was another girl, which was pretty cool to me.

Courtney_Glenn
02-29-2012, 12:38 AM
My wife tells me I'm gorgeous....melts me every time.

JustineFallow
02-29-2012, 01:38 AM
An ex-girlfriend told me that I had much nicer stuff than she did, especially lingerie. What can I say? I have good taste!

Marleena
02-29-2012, 01:49 AM
Nothing much for me other than my GG friend that wants pictures of me enfemme. She wants to be my girlfriend she says, but I'm married.

Then theres nice comments on my pictures here that I appreciate.

stefanie
02-29-2012, 01:53 AM
some men and women at a bar didn't believe i was a CD.. it was a mixed club and I was out with some other girls. They were all totally kewl with it but it was great to hear that given all the other cute sexy girls there.

Carol A
02-29-2012, 06:27 AM
I believe I posted this in another thread,
My last outing I was in JCPenny's looking around when a sales lady ask if I needed any help, I said no thank you and she just smiled and said "for a man you do make a nice looking women" then just walked away. Blew my mine and made my day

Veronnie2
02-29-2012, 03:27 PM
Last december, I was at a party hosted by another CD with married couples. My hostess friend told me how feminine I looked and how much I really passed. As the party went on, a wife of another CD started talking to me as if I was someones wife. I informed her that I also was a CD, and I thanked her for her pleasant way of making me feel so feminine. Needless to say we chatted together all night. We have since become good friends. Gosh, I think we all love compliments. Veronnica

Mikaela
02-29-2012, 04:35 PM
I get a lot of compliments, but have an acceptance issue. I even have a loving girlfriend who loves her boyfriend and her 'girlfriend.'

The biggest compliment that ever resonated with me was one night she wanted me to try on a new wig (the blonde one in my profile pic) and when I walked in the room, she was flabbergasted and couldn't say a word.

BRANDYJ
02-29-2012, 04:56 PM
I was sitting at a table with TS friend at a local part for those into BDSM. She was motioned over to a table where a make friend of hers was sitting. When she came back after talking to him for several minutes, she was all smiles and laughing. I asked what was so funny. She said her friend said to her, " Please tell me that gorgous blonde sititng over there is not one of you! I'm not into men at all, but I took that as a compliment.

sue ellan
03-01-2012, 07:34 AM
i was in a check out line and there was little boy in a stroller just ahead of me. he looked up and me a gave me the biggest smile.

i think he thought i was a grandma. it was so cute. it sure made my day.

sue ellan

life is like a roll of tp. the closer to the end the faster it goes.

Debra Russell
03-01-2012, 01:08 PM
Getting stopped twice in public by complete straingers with them telling me how nice I looked - don't know if I was read or not, once was in the supermarket by a lady working in floral department, she said she couldn't help but say how nice I looked:love: the other on the same day at a local county fair while purusing the exhibit a lady attending a booth stopped me and commented how lovely I looked :heehee: this is how I looked and asked if she would so kind to snap this pic of me - as I was in seventh heaven all day and floating on a pink cloud

........................Debra

janet p
03-01-2012, 01:32 PM
The best compliment I ever received was on this site from Stephanie Miller about our meeting at a halloween party in 2010.

Brenda2246
03-03-2012, 01:58 AM
My best compliment was when my wife and I walked out of a club in Las Vegas both us dressed to the 9's and a car full of guys drove by and yelled "hey baby". Ok I sure they were drunk, but it made me feel good! : )

Princess_Andria
03-03-2012, 08:31 AM
I've got quite a few: My girlfriends best friend saying I have 'super model' legs. Most of my friends who are girls (that have seen pics of me enn femme) all said It's amazing & shocking how much i look like a girl. My mum after seeing my makeup bag (I'm a goth guy so i just say i experiment) she told my dad I have better makeup then her.

GinaD
03-03-2012, 08:37 PM
My sister, the only one in my family that knows I cross dress, invited me to go out with her and her roommate. They did my makeup and I had a great mini skirt and top and heels that really accented my legs. We met some guys and one took enough of a liking to me that he later asked my sister for my number because he thought I was "hot". She never told him I was male. I guess he was pretty good looking becasue she was disappointed he didn't call her.

jenna moe
03-04-2012, 04:47 AM
when my wife said i fill out her bra better then she did with out forms

PretzelGirl
03-04-2012, 11:58 AM
All compliments are something to remember and all are good obviously. One in particular has stuck with me, not because of what was said as much as who it was from and how it was said. It was from our well traveled member who is a wonderful person and not someone I think would just throw compliments out there without really meaning it and it just really brightened my day (or longer since I still remember it).

Glenda58
03-04-2012, 04:23 PM
I was at the supermarket right after chruch. When 2 ladies came up to me and said they like my outfit and the shoes. Told them I just came from chruch and was going to a friends house for lunch.

KimberlyJean
03-05-2012, 07:59 PM
I stopped at a gas station in another town and got gas, the car was dirty so I thought I will just purchase the carwash at the pump. Everything was good until instead of printing a reciept and giving me the carwash code the pump said, see cashier. I thought about it for a second and decided that I was planning on going into stores anyway might as well start here. I threw on my leather jacket grabbed my purse and walked into the station like I belonged there. I walked up to the counter and the girl just looked at me and said "How can I help you Babe?" I told her in my best girl voice, got my reciept and managed to put a little wiggle into my step as I walked out. A little bit later I was in Belk looking at dresses and a couple walked right up to the rack I was at, as they approached I turned away but could still hear them. The guy said "I like that one" and the woman replied back "The dress or the blond?" Both of those made me feel good. My first venture out was a disaster and those comments helped me feel alot better about myself.