PDA

View Full Version : What a difference a week has made

Miriam-J
02-25-2012, 07:09 PM
I'm still a rookie on this site, just one week in. I've dressed privately for years, the most recent ones with the help and support of my wife, but I've drawn such inspiration and strength from all of you on this site. So many of you have demonstrated that so many of my fears have been needless, that we are generally thoughtfully allowing ourselves to be free of societies traditional dictates, and that we are by and large very sensitive and caring individuals.

My wife has always been supportive, but I've taken the conversation to another level this week. As expected, she's been great and we're looking forward to even more within reasonable constraints of our family and work lives, including outings with other gals and support groups - perhaps even a conference sometime.

These are small steps, but I actually purchased a very pretty skirt on my own for the first time (while on a business trip, wearing it now), and had my wife take a picture for this site.

Thank you ladies for all the richness you've added to our lives in such a short time. I look forward to so much more, and hope that I can add as much to your lives.

Miriam

Dealight
02-25-2012, 07:44 PM
Hi Miriam, welcome!
Always good to hear from someone who enjoys being here. Sounds like you have a great wife and a few things worked out. Good for you!
Have a great weekend,
Dea

Pinky188
02-25-2012, 07:47 PM
Welcome girl!!!!! Get yourself some angora sweaters!!! ;)

Krista Doll
02-25-2012, 07:48 PM
I'm glad for you, yes it sounds like you have a great wife, but where the hell are the pictures. always nice too get some advice on a new skirt. lol.

Diana Bain
02-25-2012, 07:53 PM
Hi Miriam,

It's great that you have loving support from your wife, always remember to thank her. Welcome to our family...we are unique

sandra-leigh
02-25-2012, 10:42 PM
So many of you have demonstrated that so many of my fears have been needless,

I read that as "so many have my fears have been needles", and I said to myself, "Yeah, mine too!" :o

Barbara Ella
02-25-2012, 10:54 PM
Thanks for sharing. developments like these are always enlightening to read, and provide all with a sense of accomplishment. One for all, and all for one. This way we all improve together and can enjoy all others accomplishments. Give your wife extra hugs and kisses this weekend.

Babes