PDA

View Full Version : Update

janet3
02-25-2012, 08:45 PM
I joined CD.com a couple of weeks ago after my new bf told me that he was a cross dresser. At first I wasn`t sure what I thought so I signed up as a new member. Knowledge is key. Reading posts here has really helped me to see the challenges that CD`ers face. I feel that I am blessed to have the best of both worlds. Today we went clothes shopping together and he has just finished painting my toes.

AlanaG
02-25-2012, 08:48 PM
Sounds to me that you're going to get along just fine. Best of luck to the both of you.

janet3
02-25-2012, 08:50 PM
A week and a half ago I met Cheryl. I was home sick from work talking to my bf. He suggested that he come over to keep me company while I wasn`t feeling well. I kind of had a feeling and was right when Cheryl showed up. She looked lovely. We had tea and a nice talk. When I look at her, I see her and not my BF. It wasn`t weird....it wasn`t revolting. It just was.....

larry
02-25-2012, 08:52 PM
Best wishes to both of you. I hope you realize how much it took for him to let you know..

janet3
02-25-2012, 08:54 PM
I will admit at first when my bf told me that he was a CD`er I was taken aback. We have now been together for 1 month and I feel so lucky. I just had my 2nd pedicure, we went clothes shopping today. I bought him some really nice underwear! As I type this he is rubbing my legs and wearing a skirt. It is what it is. Nothing creepy. Just 2 people who can talk for hours and are making plans for the future.

I am a lucky girl!! He says he is the lucky one. I guess we both are!

I do. He was so nervous. But he said it had to be done early and I appreciate that. My feelings for him grow each day.

Barbara Ella
02-25-2012, 08:56 PM
Thanks for the update. Looks like you both are going to do fine. Stay in touch and keep chatting with the girls here. Everyone here can benefit from the development and experiences we all go through. Thanks so much for sharing.

Babes

Aprilrain
02-25-2012, 09:43 PM
awwww glad its working out!

Marleena
02-25-2012, 09:48 PM
Oh...I feel the love! This is awesome when you both can share in it. You are both lucky for sure!:)

rhonda
02-25-2012, 09:54 PM
Lucky you bet you can wear each others clothes, good luck

Barbara Ella
02-25-2012, 10:24 PM
How about that, you both found it together. Dont ever give it up.

Babes

STACY B
02-25-2012, 10:32 PM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Spread the word to the rest of the GGs !!!! See ,,,,, Ya see ,,, Told ya ,,, Finaly ,, Thats what Ive been SCREAMIN :D For years :eek::eek: We are the best of both worlds !!!!!!! All the GGs should love us ,,,, Sure enough the girly girl ones ,,,,,, Shoping , Hair ,, Nails ,,, Makeup ,,,Jewely ,, Anything girly ,,,,,,, And we can PAY $$$$$$$$$ or AT LEAST HELP PAY ,,,,, Ya dont have to foot the BILL alone anymore !!! So ,,,,, RUN ,,, JUMP... HOLLER,,, TELL,, Anyone ,,,Everyone ,,, That will listen ,, An tell em we are not CRAZY or CREEPY ,, We are sensative ,, caring ,,, An we love to LISTEN ,, A n like all things fem ,, An can still be a man when you need us to . Anyway we will take all the help we can get :hugs: THANX :love:

goodnhose
02-25-2012, 10:54 PM
Amen Stacy!!! Amen!!

Janet, So glad you fund this great guy he will treat you well. Have lots of fun!

darla_g
02-25-2012, 11:38 PM
sounds real nice to read something positive for a change

RADER
02-25-2012, 11:44 PM
Janet;
That is like my wife and myself. I enjoy dressing, and my wife loves all the attention
I give her. We have been married for over 18 years now, both of us retired, and trying
to enjoy life together.
Rader

Kaylyn81
02-25-2012, 11:57 PM
I'm glad you had a positive attitude toward your bf's cd'ing. I'm sure he appreciates sharing the experience with you.

RADER
02-26-2012, 12:05 AM
Welcome to the Forum; I am sure you will learn that we are not monsters;
In fact most are good guys like the cowboys wearing white hats. LOL
Rader

larry
02-26-2012, 02:12 AM
Janet, Have you gone to the loved ones thread and joined the gg only one ?? Not that I dont want to hear from you here but do not want you to miss anything that may help..

Ally 2112
02-26-2012, 02:21 AM
WTG janet it is always nice to hear from a girl trying to understand always refreshing !

donnalee
02-26-2012, 03:58 AM
Welcome! There are a lot of wonderful people on this board who are willing to answer your questions or provide an ear for listening or a shoulder to cry on if you need one. Apart from our one idiosyncrasy, the people here reflect about the same spread of thinking you'll find in the world in general. You will also run into the occasional egomaniac or grouch; please don't take them too much to heart and enjoy your time here.
Donna

Rianna Humble
02-26-2012, 04:10 AM
Hi Janet,

I hope your boyfriend realises quite how special you are. Not everyone who hears that sort of news would have your reaction of coming here to learn more about it.

You are only a few posts away now from being able to join the Female At Birth (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/faq.php?faq=pf#faq_gg_forum) forum which is specifically for wives / girlfriends / significant others of cross-dressers and transsexuals, but I hope that even after you join that section, you will also want to keep posting in the general forums such as this one because we don't want to miss out on your perspective on our discussions.

suzy1
02-26-2012, 04:16 AM
Thank you for your update Janet. It was kind of you.
It sounds like things are going well and that’s nice to here.

All the best, SUZY

Jamie2
02-26-2012, 01:41 PM
Hi janet3 !!

THANK YOU !!!!!!!!! For trying to find out as information as is possiable!!!!!

Hugs,,

Jamie2

P S I'm not the BF mentioned !
Too bad tho

janet3
02-27-2012, 07:48 PM
Thanks Larry. I am almost there. I cannot believe the support on this site! It is amazing!

Thank you Radar. Just from my short time on this site, anyone who would think you are monsters are very narrow minded!!!!! From my perspective, being here has enriched my life. I met a wonderful caring man who treats me like gold. CDing is just a part of him and our relationship. It is not the main focus...just a piece of the puzzle of our life.

We do share, that is true :)

Thanks Jordyn. Things are still evolving and we are feeling our way. What I appreciate the most is that he is open to any question that I ask...no matter how silly it may seem. He doesn't push and is letting me go at my how pace of learning.