PDA

View Full Version : Places u dont go ?

STACY B
02-25-2012, 10:56 PM
Check it out !! Always here about an I also tell others where a good place to go an where I would go an where people are usualy nice . But today I went to a big local town green event it was a BAR BA QUE cook off an county fair ,,, Had alot of people an alot of LOCAL folks ,,,, An I thought to myself as I saw ALOT of familure faces an different school mates from years gone by ,,, Said to myself I sure could think of alot better places to be dressed at thats for sure !!! An when I left an went home I was still thinking about it an thought where is another BAD place ,, Like maybe the local ,, V.F.W. ,,, Maybe a biker bar , A local sporting event ,, Family gathering,, Wedding ,, Funeral ,, ????????? What do yall think ?? Whats some more BAD places ? :2c: :eek: :eek: :eek: P.S. An PLEASE ,,, :heehee: PLEASE ,,,,,,, This is just for FUN :tongueout :tongueout

Barbara Ella
02-25-2012, 11:03 PM
HA, right now, just outside the house

Babes

Allisa
02-25-2012, 11:14 PM
Yeah,jail comes to mind.

STACY B
02-25-2012, 11:18 PM
Yeah,jail comes to mind. Yea I thought about that one ,,, Would not be to good to get POPPED with your toe nails painted an leggs shaved ,, Kinda hard to exsplain ,, DOH !!!!!

larry
02-26-2012, 02:22 AM
Funny you mention VFW. I went to a reception at one many years ago. Was having a nice time till some guy wanted to know
why I was with "the Jap.."--- The Police who pulled me off him after he went thru the glass doors were very nice. Think that
would be a place to steer clear of. hehehe

Ally 2112
02-26-2012, 02:25 AM
Standing in front of an audiance wearing a nice skirt hose heels and top ! hoping no one notices your a guy .Opps that is actually a dream i had .The more i dress the more i have those dreams .Well at least im not in my underware lol.

donnalee
02-26-2012, 04:13 AM
"My father gave my 3 pieces of advice when I left home, and they have always stood me in good stead. Never eat at a place called "Mom's", never play poker with a man named "Doc" and never sleep with someone who has more problems than you do." - Kingsley Amos

mbmeen12
02-26-2012, 04:19 AM
In my professional trade craft, we call it Operational Risk Management (ORM) xoxoxo Kara

STACY B
02-26-2012, 08:35 AM
"My father gave my 3 pieces of advice when I left home, and they have always stood me in good stead. Never eat at a place called "Mom's", never play poker with a man named "Doc" and never sleep with someone who has more problems than you do." - Kingsley Amos

Mine gave me some an I pass it on to my crew ,, Dont eat where ya S;';;T ,,, Dont S;';';'T Where ya eat ,,, An dont F';';K Where ya work !!! An it always suited me pretty good . But I kinda thought about it an SAID ,,, HUM,,,,, How bout ,, Dont never give back stolen pantyhose , Never run in heels ,,, Never go out in fem with bad tires on your car ,,, :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :tongueout

leannejames2011
02-26-2012, 08:51 AM
Places I would avoid while dressed is.... Hmm, work (since I'm a closeted dresser myself). I'd avoid an anti-gay ralley. I'm not gay, but they stereotype is still there. Likewise, I'd avoid a KKK gathering or a skinhead gathering. I can just see problems there. Family court would be a big one for me. The judge already has made it clear that he would like me more if I would have beat my ex-wife rather than walk in heels better than her. I'd avoid showing up dressed in a few countries while on vacation or a business trip. I know there are more places, but I'm not coming up with them right now.

Leanne

Sally24
02-26-2012, 09:21 AM
A Republican convention, Focus on the Family meeting, A Boy Scout Camporee (and yes I am a BSA Leader) and my Mom's house:eek:.

I would have put down Sports Bar but my group just started going to one in Massachusetts on a regular basis with no problems.

sherri
02-26-2012, 09:48 AM
I still feel compelled to avoid mainstream venues close to home. *sigh* And biker bars anywhere.