PDA

View Full Version : Are you glad eveone is not a crossdresser ?

Ally 2112
02-26-2012, 02:53 AM
Even thou this life style can cause a lot of grief and confusion and what ever else ? .Are you happy that everyone is not a crossdesser? .I my self am happy i think it makes us special and unique we get to enjoy the best of both worlds with out totally commiting and i say that with the most respect ! .I feel that i can almost ! and i say almost understand a women better than most guys this i am thankful for ! ,Whats your thoughts ?

Krististeph
02-26-2012, 02:55 AM
Lord, YES. Most people suck, glad they are VERY DIFFERENT than me!

Ava Tryptyk
02-26-2012, 06:19 AM
Yeah, it's possible to see it as a gift even, I think. :-)
I don't know if I yet understand women better, but I'm still relatively new at CDing, so we'll just have to wait and see!

Miriam-J
02-26-2012, 06:38 AM
I wish that everyone was comfortable in a world without fixed pigeon-holes, where instead everyone could have the freedom to have a range of views, dress as they like without regard to societal norms, find themselves within the range from pure homosexuality to pure heterosexuality, and live a life of chosen comfort level. Not very realistic, but we've come a long way from where we once were. A hundred years ago a woman who dressed in pants was looked upon nearly as harshly as a man wearing a dress. Perhaps a hundred years from now a man wearing a dress will be looked upon just as easily as a woman wearing pants.

Miriam

BRANDYJ
02-26-2012, 07:06 AM
If everyone was a crossdresser, then there would'nt be any crossdressers! And then I'd have to find something else to be that is out of the so called "norm". I never was a conformist and think it would be boring. And being hetro, it would make it harder to figure out who you should ask to date! Not to mention...most everyone would be wearing jeans! LOL

Jocelyn Quivers
02-26-2012, 10:49 AM
Yes, I like being differrent, and all of the trials, sacrafice, and effort I go through to maintain this lifestyle.

STACY B
02-26-2012, 11:28 AM
No way ,,,,,,,, Cant find no DAM shoes now much less all other guys buying em up ,, I would never get any ?? Anyway being sensative to our woman is our secrete ,,, So let those knuckle draggers go hunting an fishing ,, an bar hopping ,, an playing golf , an we can stay home an go shopping an wont have to worry about running into them at the store .

Ally 2112
02-26-2012, 11:44 AM
LOL Stacy i always get a laugh out of your responses you pull no punches i like that