PDA

View Full Version : That first moment

Lidia_tv
02-26-2012, 12:26 PM
Yesterday I had to throw away two black bras, because they were all worn out. No biggie, it was just another GOOD reason to go shopping, and we all love that, don't we? But it made me think: OK, I was born a genetic boy, but I have been dressing for decades now, and I have worn the two bras out myself. Not the first time again, and not the last time. The first is that it made me think of everything related to me doing what I am doing (and liking it).
The question is:

What is the very first time you felt like a woman in this little passion of ours? I can remember mine:
I went shopping for groceries one saturday, quite some years ago. It was winter, cold outside, I was in DRAB with a heavy long coat on, so there was NO WAY anyone could have known that I was underdressing. But as I was standing in line to pay for my groceries, a man, some 15 years older than myself at the time, was standing a little bit to the side and looking at me, the way one would look at a really attractive woman. Being aware of what I was wearing underneath, my first thought was - OMG, he knows! But again, no way. then I thought - the pig, looking at a girl like that. Then I realized: I FELT like a woman. For the first time. It was now truly a part of me.

Well, what about you? When you felt it,what was your first time like? Anyone remembers and cares to share?

Linda Daniels
02-26-2012, 10:00 PM
It happened to me when I was dressed and I liked it very much...

Dawn cd
02-26-2012, 10:15 PM
Lidia, maybe if you had been dressed as a women, the older guy wouldn't have stared at you. He sounds like the type that likes boys.

Lidia_tv
02-27-2012, 01:51 PM
Point taken, Dawn, and I have thought of it. But the issue is not in what the man's preferences were. The issue is that there was at that moment a combination of what I was wearing underneath the male clothes, and the way his gaze made me feel. It made me feel so feminine. And that is actually my question - what triggered that feeling in you for the first time.

BillieJoEllen
02-27-2012, 02:44 PM
I have felt like a girl or woman all my life. At first when I started dressing on my own I did it mainly for erotic reasons. Some time in my early twenties I was dressed one night and had a bit of perfume on a full makeup job. My hair looked great. I sat down to read and really for the first time in my life there was a connection between my CDing and my true feelings. Thats about the time CDing and eroticism partred ways for me. Hmmmm.....I can't explain it any better. Please forgive.

natalie12
02-27-2012, 03:00 PM
I have always felt girlie. i use were my sisters underwear when i growing up. but i was very carefuu not to get caught by my family. when i moved out i did dress up a lot and felt very pretty !!!!! i really enjoyed shopping for clothes and i still do. i use to try dresses and bras on at the store whicb was fun. i havnt done that for years. i like everythinb about being a girl and am so ready to go out lookin all girlie !!!!!! i am really enjoying being girlie now and want have a girls night out with my wife. it so awesome when she does my makeup and nails. i need to wait till is ready to go out !!!!!!! it is gonna be so much fun !!!!! i am so excited !!!!!

kimdl93
02-28-2012, 02:21 PM
I think it was the first time a man opened a door for me. It wasn't anything to do with sexual attraction - just the fact that I was being treated like a lady; and I liked it - a lot.

Lidia_tv
03-01-2012, 12:14 PM
It needn't be sexual, Kim, it's just that one SPECIAL moment when we felt - yes, now I feel right. Thanks for your answers, ladies