PDA

View Full Version : if you was a real women

lori m crawford
02-26-2012, 03:13 PM
if you was to become a real women what wood you like an not like about it if you stell you in you in head like i like being a women becose or or i do like being a women

Joanne f
02-26-2012, 03:23 PM
If i was lucky enough to be a real woman then i would just be happy in that and try to put up with the not so good things some women have to put up with as it is not all plain sailing being female , i am sure that there are many GGs who wish that they could pick and choose so i think it maybe a bit wrong for us to do that but it is a nice thought if you could .

stacycoral
02-26-2012, 03:30 PM
I love Joanne coments, girl you said it all!!!,

BLUE ORCHID
02-26-2012, 08:54 PM
Hi Lori, If I had been born a woman I would probably have been a F to M Crossdresser.

Go Figure Huh.

docrobbysherry
02-26-2012, 11:18 PM
I have no clue what it feels like to be a woman inside, Lori, because I'm not one. Trying to guess how I would feel or think if I HAD been born one? And, would I like it? I could guess, speculate, or fantasize. But, the only thing I know FOR SURE is:

EVERYTHING WOULD BE DIFFERENT!

Lorileah
02-26-2012, 11:45 PM
In my fantasies I would probably do pretty much the same I do now. I would wear casual things and do routine things most the time and dress up and go out on weekends...just like now.

Persephone
02-27-2012, 01:28 AM
I'd go for being a woman like right now, poof, no question if everything like health, finances, and stuff stayed the same! Especially since I think you were saying that I would have all of my mind, memories, and so on.

Hugs,
Persephone.

daarleane
02-27-2012, 09:31 AM
I would not give up doing all the things that I have learned as a man, but i would truly enjoy the freedom to wear what I liked, when I wanted to.

Kate Simmons
02-27-2012, 12:09 PM
Actually, I am a real woman Lori. My body just hasn't realized that yet.:)

Vanessa Storrs
02-27-2012, 12:18 PM
If I were to become a real woman two things come to mind.
1. No more standing at the urinal
2. Shopping trip!