PDA

View Full Version : New toy

mistunderstood
02-26-2012, 04:50 PM
I have a new toy it is a Blade rtf mQX Quad-Copter. Right now I am learning to fly indoors. It is to wet out to fly. First good dry day and I am out of here.

Here is a pic of my toy.

mistunderstood
02-27-2012, 11:47 AM
No I am still learning to control it. A blades are hard to control. I can fly a single blade copter but four is hard.

Angel21
02-27-2012, 03:56 PM
wow that looks so cool

KimberlyS
03-24-2012, 02:52 PM
Looks like fun. Let us know how it goes. I will stick to my RC truck.

Joanne f
03-24-2012, 03:28 PM
Looks like it will be fun flying that one , i tried a single blade one in a shop but they were not imprest with my lack of flying skills :heehee:

mistunderstood
03-24-2012, 03:44 PM
I am doing better at controlling the plane but I wrecked the body pretty good. It still flies but does not look as pretty. My uncle found a RC plane flier Sims program so I have been using it to practice. I now have a VW Beetle RC car to play with as well. It is brick red with gold flames and the head lights work on low beam to high beam. I want to get a police car with working lights and sound so I can chase my uncles truck up and down are street. We can play cops.

Joanne f
03-24-2012, 03:57 PM
You have just reminded me that i have a beach buggy type of thing somewhere that one of my sons had , come to think of it there are two of them one blue and one yellow , i could have a controller in each hand and race myself ,:heehee: never could get the things to go around a corner to dame fast :D

mistunderstood
03-25-2012, 03:24 PM
On Youtube there are great videos of crashed heli's and people who hurt them selves. Some of them have to get stitches and some people almost lose fingers.

Anise Lectum
05-10-2012, 11:16 PM
That looks really fun to play with!

I am somewhat skeptical of people almost loosing fingers to it though. The blades just do not look like they could put out enough force to lop anything up or break skin. Though it would probably be safest not to try.

Tracii G
08-13-2012, 11:32 AM
I would love to try one of those!!