PDA

View Full Version : Wife said somthing unexpected (or was it?)

JohnH
02-26-2012, 06:59 PM
This morning I heard a motorcycle drive by and I said to her, "If only this area did not have much traffic? If there wasn't much traffic I sure would like to have a motorcycle. Then I went on and said there is way too much traffic to have a motorcycle.

Then she said to me, "If you have a motorcycle, you are going to have to get some tattoos." I told her, "No I don't want any".

She then said, "You could get a low cut blouse and a push up bra. Then you could have flowers or fruit tattoos above your titties".

All I was thinking about at the time was the fun of riding a motorcycle on the open road.

:o

Johanna (John)

Eryn
02-26-2012, 07:12 PM
Buy a BMW. No Tattoo Required! :)

STACY B
02-26-2012, 07:23 PM
All the BIKER clothes an LEATHER ,,,,,,, :daydreaming: An one of those leather bras with the vest ,,MMMMMMMMM on an on ,,,,,,,, Nothing Better than a little BREEZE up the ol skirt ,,,,,,,, GOOD LORD ,,,,,,, I CAN SEE A BIKER BABE in the works ,,,,,, Hey what ever it takes :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Jackiefl
02-27-2012, 07:54 AM
Bring More Wrenches?

Julia_in_Pa
02-27-2012, 08:03 AM
Johanna,

I got all five of my tattoos after transition including a rose above my left breast.
Now go get some tattoos and get yourself an old school bobber or a Harley Road King and enjoy!

Julia

mbmeen12
02-27-2012, 08:13 AM
She then said, "You could get a low cut blouse and a push up bra. Then you could have flowers or fruit tattoos above your titties". All I was thinking about at the time was the fun of riding a motorcycle on the open road.

Are you more concern with the titties comment? Being cavaleer or was like Buzz Killington on wanting a bike? "IF" you can handle the Fat boy get it. Cold climate get a touring bike i.e. radio, wide blocker /fairing etc etc. Rain hurts real bad at 55mph too.

JohnH
02-27-2012, 09:58 AM
I was a little amazed at the titties comment.

Here in Texas on the open road you DON'T drive 55 mph. Even on two lane roads the speed limit is 70 (and in some cases e.g., West Texas, 75 mph). However, I live in the Dallas area. Need I say any more?

[Added section] I brought up the subject this morning at breakfast. My wife's comment - "I'll bet you can't stand the pain - I know, I could not. I have seen it done."

Then I asked her, "Is this a dare?"

She said, "Yes, you can take it as such"

Then I said to her that we could be a couple of biker chicks.

[End added section]

Johanna (John)

mbmeen12
02-27-2012, 02:50 PM
OK now we are getting somewhere, TX is hot, definitely a water cooled engine would be best. Sounds like she wants to ride with you. So a Gold wing will work, I think they are water cooled with a nice seat with arms for her to chilax in comfort with a PA system. 15K-20K should fit you...Along with a helmet please!!!! [/B][/COLOR]

RADER
02-27-2012, 03:01 PM
Get a "Peter-built" It has air conditioning, and rides like a dream; and if you get into an
accident, well you are bigger than most other vehicles, so you will be safer. LOL
Rader

PS: You can wear a dress very nicely.

JohnH
02-27-2012, 03:13 PM
Get a "Peter-built" It has air conditioning, and rides like a dream; and if you get into an
accident, well you are bigger than most other vehicles, so you will be safer. LOL
Rader

PS: You can wear a dress very nicely.

Sounds like my wife with her "Big Red" - a Ford F150 pickup truck. I am the one who wears dresses and skirts as street clothes - my wife wears only pants or shorts!

Johanna (John)

JLynn17
02-27-2012, 03:33 PM
johanna i am around dallas area as well, but sounds like in lil bit more of a country town that you, yeah we got a highway that runs through at 60 in spots 70 rest of way, but we also got a lot of backroads that are awesome for cruising... I personally have never drove a motorcycle, im with Radar bigger is better but wow a peterbuilt ...