PDA

View Full Version : Screw Zoloft: Crossdressing as a cure for depression

Miss Mandy
02-26-2012, 10:03 PM
Hi Girls,

These last few weeks for reasons unknown, I felt a bout of depression coming on. I must admit that I was unable to dress for various reasons. Flash forward to last night...

I started with a relaxing soak in the tub and an especially close shave. Next, I applied my makeup and slipped on my lovely Rago shapette all-in-one, my breastforms, and some nice stockings. Next, as I applied my make-up, I stepped outside periodically for a Virginia Slim 120. After my transformation, my wife and I tried on various outfits in our bedroom for about two hours. I even found a beautiful black velvet dress for my first out of town en femme trip in a week and a half. I was very pleased to see the results of dieting over the last two months...I've lost 26 pounds since then!!!

Needless to say, I woke up today with a new sense of happiness and well being. I LOVE BECOMING MISS JESSICA!!!

docrobbysherry
02-26-2012, 11:09 PM
I challenge ANYONE to put on:

A titened corset
Tite girdle
Bra and breast forms
Nylons and heels
Full make up, (Or, a fem mask. Hey! I'm just sayin'---oh, u know!)
A long or styled wig
A sexy outfit

And, THEN, think about the stuff u F--ed up at work, the bad tran in your truck, the pile of bills on your kitchen counter, or that nasty exchange with your SO!

NathalieX66
02-26-2012, 11:22 PM
Well, I'll be honest.....
I was a life long CD'er who went many years of denial, guilt, shame, and quite few purges, and I stopped for good untill the stock market crash of October 2008. My company laid off a bunch of people, and I took a cut in my salary, and the world looked like it was coming to an end. I needed a coping mechanism.....self medication even. I was drowning in bills.

Going back into it got me to recognize who I was all along. I don't need drugs, let alone alcohol, though I'm a moderate drinker. Zoloft is for those with depression. Good for you if you need it.

I'm happy to be me when I'm out & about.

JustineFallow
02-29-2012, 01:44 AM
Dressing is definitely a great boost to the mood, but I'll continue with the Paxil and Wellbutrin, TYVM.