PDA

View Full Version : Thong in the Elevator

ChubbyLeahCD
02-27-2012, 09:44 AM
So I'm not out and will never be a full time CD and won't ever dress at work but I do wear panties under my slacks sometimes...
Today I'm wearing a black thong with gold glittery details and every string is connected through gold little hoops.
I am in the elevator and I dropped something so I instead of squatting i bent over to get. I did it on purpose because I LOVE the feeling of the thong and heck my shirt is tucked right?
Well not so much! My shirt came untuck in the car and because of the static of my sweater when I bent over I just felt cool air on my butt and when I got up, the only lady in there looked at me and said: nice thong babe! She then said that it made her day to see a sexy ass like mine. LOL
My heart was beating so fast and I was shaking but it did feel good to get that compliment!

Aprilrain
02-27-2012, 10:03 AM
:lol:I'm sure you made her day too:lol:

Marleena
02-27-2012, 10:19 AM
I'm glad you enjoy your thong so much! Get ready for the flack.lol.

Barbara Ella
02-27-2012, 10:30 AM
Ah the decisions we make, and the results we must bare....errr is that bear.

Babes

Danille
02-27-2012, 10:47 AM
Congrats on the compliment!

Tracy - new dresser
02-27-2012, 11:42 AM
No way lol thats frickin unvelivable ;) im gona start showing more of my thong :o

Stephanie47
02-27-2012, 12:32 PM
Make an effort to get in the elevator car alone with her, again! Then, if she makes another compliment, press the emergency stop button and see what happens! Could be fun! :)

Aprilrain
02-27-2012, 12:36 PM
Make an effort to get in the elevator car alone with her, again! Then, if she makes another compliment, press the emergency stop button and see what happens! Could be fun! :)

i suppose if you think getting arrested for being a perv is fun then go for it!

Stephanie47
02-27-2012, 12:47 PM
Some people just don't recognize a good sense of humor!
i suppose if you think getting arrested for being a perv is fun then go for it!

whowhatwhen
02-27-2012, 01:38 PM
If that feels thong then I don't want to be right.

firststepnow_whynot
02-27-2012, 01:48 PM
i am doing the same today... am wearing a cami under by Ts. I am expecting a mail delivery soon. I hope the mail delivery person gets a glimpse of the strap... am excited :-)

BillieJoEllen
02-27-2012, 02:47 PM
While riding my bicycle a few years ago I got a "Hey mister! Nice panties"! from a car full of teenage girls.