PDA

View Full Version : what would ______ say?

Krististeph
02-27-2012, 11:11 AM
I won't even try to tell you the convoluted path that led me to this idea, part of it was this link and the responses to it..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4-GRH2nDvw

But that's not the point of this post.

The real question is this:

What would one of your heroes or champions say or think about either:

CD in general
or..
You in particular (real one-on-one) in a social or work (their work) situation

Cheryl T
02-27-2012, 03:45 PM
I don't have any heroes or champions ... my parents and favorite uncle are all deceased.
What they would have said is no longer an issue to me. One Halloween I did dress for a friend's party and we showed the pics to my folks. My mom looked at them and said to my father..."Want to see what your daughter would have looked like?"....little did they know...

Lorileah
02-27-2012, 04:03 PM
My heroes are all champions for equal rights. So my guess would be that they would say, be proud and be yourself. That would apply to all situations. They would not be my heroes if they were narrow minded

Sandra1746
02-28-2012, 07:35 AM
I'll give a big second to Lorileah, a champion of mine would also be a champion for equality. Tolerance and acceptance and understanding are qualities we need to encourage in all aspects of life; sadly they seem to be in short supply at times.

Love,
Sandra1746

noeleena
02-28-2012, 08:13 AM
Hi,

To be real to live as to who you are dont let others put you down for who you are, & enjoy being you.

That to me is what its all about,
im real i am liveing as to who i am & im accepted & enjoy being my self with out hang ups,

...noeleena...