PDA

View Full Version : Hair

Niya W
02-27-2012, 08:35 PM
All my life I've never had to worry about my hair . Messy wear a hat. Need to look good slick it back with grease. Don't want to mess with it short bald fade . Going out as Niya toss the wig on and style it a bit . I have long hair now and now it's take a shower. Use Shampoo, lather rinse. Grab conditioner. Lather rinse. Once a month deep condition. Put in thermal protector, blow dry and use round brush to straighten hair . Then flat Iron to get it nice and straight . Use Curling iron and comb to style. It now takes me an hour to my hair .

Chari
02-27-2012, 09:12 PM
Isn't it all worth the hair routine bother to enjoy the after effects of your feminine side? If that is the result in your avatar, then IMO, your hair style is fabulous!

Niya W
02-27-2012, 09:16 PM
I'm a year away from that . It's a short bob right now .

Stephenie S
02-27-2012, 09:30 PM
Hair! OMG. I used to spend way too much time every morning curling my hair. Now it's straight.

S

KaTanya
02-29-2012, 11:21 PM
For better or worse, at least some derelict can't pull your wig off if you're not wearing one.

Niya W
02-29-2012, 11:45 PM
That would be a bad for the derelict. Very bad .

Melody Moore
03-01-2012, 02:34 AM
That would be a bad for the derelict. Very bad .
A homophobic arsehole did that to me when I first started my transition just after he
had already assaulted 2 gay guys and this whole incident was caught on CCTV video.

After he ripped my wig off, I put him to sleep with a choke hold after many warnings to
stop resisting and trying to hurt me. He was charged with two counts of assault and the
police had a great laugh & praised my actions. So yeah, never rip the wig off a transsexual
woman if you know what is really good for you :heehee:
But the good news is I now have my own hair! :doll:

Niya W
03-01-2012, 03:20 AM
Good for you Melody. I tend to go out in groups and some of the TS I hang out with have more rage than football play amped up on roids . But loves her on hair. Wigs made me over heat .