PDA

View Full Version : --ADULT--Cross dressing or cross purposes

miss_billy
11-01-2005, 10:38 AM
As I mentioned in an earlier thread, my CD is related to my sexual needs and my sexuallity, (One of the skeletons my wife dosn't know fully.:cool:)

If I wasn't attracted to guys (from the waist down :D :D) I probably would'nt even feel the need to dress up and bring out the toys.

How many others can relate their CD to their duel sexuallity

And how many are purely hetrosexual but feel the need to dress up for a reason other than sexual.

Just curious!!!!!!

Nikki Dee
11-01-2005, 10:45 AM
I would guess there is a sexual element in the majority of cases...if they were honest.!. I can't see how you can be what/who we are and not have an element of bi-sexuality.!.I can't imagine there are many Tgirls out there that haven't fantasised about being treated like a real girl by a real guy.!!
love Nikki. x

TGMarla
11-01-2005, 11:11 AM
When I first started doing this, it was a huge sexual turn-on. It still can be, but now there's so much more to it, and it goes so much deeper than just sex. Your poll doesn't begin to scratch the surface. Those who suggest that sex doesn't enter into it are probably not being totally truthful, but what do I know? There are a lot of "gray areas". I'm heterosexual. I don't want to have sex with men. Yet, I CrossDress and feel very feminine when I do. I don't think men are any more attractive when I'm dressed. I don't find men attractive per se, especially "from the waist down", yet I still admit an element of sexual arousal when dressing.

Probably too much information and not completely appropriate for this part of the forum, so I apologize. But I try to be open here, and you asked.

miss_billy
11-01-2005, 11:21 AM
Thanks for being honest. and BTW waist up guys are ugly sods:D It could be that this poll could do with being moved but I felt it only fair to post it here first to give people who don't like the adult chat a chance to vote.

Faye Emmette
11-01-2005, 11:30 AM
A recent poll asked about the same thing.
.."..If I wasn't attracted to guys (from the waist down ) I probably would'nt even feel the need to dress up and bring out the toys. .."...
This is definitely not the case for me and I just don't like men. Hairy gorillas. But I have met some girls just like us and we got along very well and sex was involved. But I still don't like men. I hope you can understand what I'm saying and perhaps my experiences aren't too uncommon.
I'm not denying anything but have different mind-set. :confused: Accordingly, after nigh 40 years of being TV, I clicked on "Unsure".

tari
11-01-2005, 11:34 AM
I also dress for sexual gratification. I consider myself hetro, but dressed Or feminized, I fantisize about being with a man. I guess that makes me bi-sexual.

Kath
11-01-2005, 11:54 AM
It used to be a huge turn on for me to dress. It still is but much less so, just feels good to take a shower, dress,makeup and enjoy my appearance. I consider myself hetro but like to fantasize sex as a woman when dressed through the use of various toys. I often wonder if I would enter a "lesbian" situation with another CDer if the occasion presented itself.

Kath

Billijo49504
11-01-2005, 11:57 AM
I used to dress because I liked the feel of the clothes. The silky panties and the tight feeling of wearing a bra. Now I don't have those feelings. :confused: It just feels right to wear those things. It's not a turn on anymore. When I put on a bra, it seems to disappear. So I guess I should vote yes before and no now. If that makes sense.;)

DawnRodgers
11-01-2005, 12:57 PM
My initial "reason" for dressing was that I liked the sensual nature of the clothes - well, who wouldn't. Nylons, nail polish, bras, panties. It just seemed that anything typically worn by a woman was so much better than male clothing.
As time passed on the inital reason never died off but another slowly crept in and that was self sexual satisfaction. That went on for years but then the idea of fully partaking of my womanhood became more and more a want and need. After all. Why try to look as close to a GG as possible? What was the basic reason. I admitted that I would, actually, rather have been a female. The thought of wearing female things 24/7 was a delighful thought. I actually respected and thought more of women than most men I knew. I sympathized and identified with women. I would rather spend time talking to women than with men. Men always seemed so shallow and moronic.
The lack of respect women get, their overall work ethic, their freedom to use their outward appearance to portray themselves. Make-up, jewelry, smell, clothing. Yes it was emotionally satisfying but there still seemed to be something missing. After finishing one evening, getting undressed and removing all eveidence of Dawn (getting nail polish off so that traces didn't show up in the sunlight could be particularly difficult) I often had the thoughts of "Is that all there is?" . Well, suffice to say that it wasn't, it isn't and I feel, now, that there is only one true way to feel totally a woman. Really a woman. It is so lovely.
Dawn

TVStevie
11-01-2005, 02:08 PM
For me, it's a sexual thing. I am also bi-sexual - hetero when in male mode and lesbian when en femme. :p
Never been attracted to men, dressed or not.

Denise01
11-01-2005, 02:38 PM
I do not dress for sexual gratification, but just because it seems right.

I feel much better and relaxed especially after a difficult day, to be able to put on a nice light weight skirt, and feel comfortable.

I wear panties 24/7 and underdress femme 90 % of the time especially in the winter when you can hide a lot under a bulky sweater. I almost feel naked when I am not wearing a bra, as I love the feeling of those nice femme clothes

Denise

Bonnie D
11-01-2005, 02:58 PM
When I first dressed it was because I thought the clothes my mother wore when going out to a party or dance were so beautiful, sexy and fun. The first time I was alone and tried on her going out clothes it made me feel wonderful and I did get a sexual arousal from it.

The more I let my feminine self out the more I questioned what it was to be a girl. I paid a lot of attention to them both from a male perspective and from a female trapped inside me perspective. She wanted to know what it was like to be with other girls as a girlfriend and to be with boys sexually. Being with other girls never really happened because of my physical self until I went out recently with other cds. Being with boys sexually didn't happen until I was in my early 20's and then it was with men. Even though I wasn't dressed my female self came out and experienced what she could. Later on she began having sex with men while dressed which may her feel better. It's still not necessary to be dressed just more fun.

My male self is very attracted to women. He's been married for quite some time now and enjoys the 'normal' life. There is conflict and it is getting stronger as I get older. My female self wants out more and more.

So back to the question. I am bisexual but dressing does and does not enter into it. Meaning when I dress I like to have sex with men but if I don't it's not a big deal, I enjoy the dressing. I don't have to be dressed to have sex with men but my mental frame of mind is female.

Bonnie

kysmet
11-01-2005, 06:03 PM
I can't say that I have ever gotten any sexual pleasure out of my dressing en femme. I've had a couple of girlfriends that liked having sex while I was dressed, but it has never been an influence in my sexuality. I am purely heterosexual and have no desires to be with a man.

Ericka Jean

tiffa
11-01-2005, 08:06 PM
i have read on the net that cds are not gay and have no desire to be so .They go on to say that annysex with the same is a bie act for the partners are both believing they are intimate with the opersite sex that said tv and tg arnt gay but queens and drag stars are. tiffa

Dragster
11-01-2005, 08:22 PM
I'm firmly in the camp where the thought of sex with a man, whether CD or not, just turns me right off. I only find girls attractive, and because I'm a one-woman-man, it's only my wife I'd consider having sex with anyway. I know, I'm a bit old fashioned in that way, but that's me.
Even after 50 years of it, there's always a sexual dimension in my CDing. I enjoy best wearing the sort of clothes I'd find most alluring when seeing a GG in them, and maybe because my wife does not enjoy wearing this sort of clothing herself (it is a bit ****ty!), maybe I'm satisfying the sexual fantasy I may otherwise have acted out with her.
Is there a psychologist in the house who could explain this?

Tony

Shannon
11-01-2005, 08:23 PM
As I said elsewhere, I started out purely for the sexual arousal. I guess you could say it was more of a fetish. These days, I dress to feel feminine. When I go out en femme, I'm doing it for a thrill, but still nothing sexual about it.

Laurie Ann
11-01-2005, 09:41 PM
I dress because it just feels right. Sex is the farthest thing on my mind (ok I lied). I love the feel of womens clothes and I feel more comfortable dressed than in drab.

Sissy Jay
11-02-2005, 12:05 AM
I dress for sexual purposes and me and my wife have used the toys on me. Honestly though, I could not imagine taking an actual manly tool in any part of my body and staying excited. Once I found out how exciting being on the recieving end was with my wife, I have pondered the idea of an actual man and the thought still did not do anything for me. Actually I lost my excitement with my wife one time and was too embarressed to tell her why and how it happened, so I made up some stupid excuse. I am my wife's and only my wife's Sissy! her touch is very special to me! :D :D :D

RachelDenise
11-02-2005, 06:08 AM
The sex thing is is slippery slope. It always invokes the labels of gay or bisexual. I must admit that I consider myself attracted only to women, but when dressed I do think about what it would be like with guys. Unfortunately it is difficult because I'm really not attracted to hot sweaty burly men! I think the pre-op transsexual holds much interest for many of us for this exact reason. Still has the manly equipment but not the other manly attributes. Sort of like the Lite Beer of men.

miss_billy
11-02-2005, 06:23 AM
God i'm begining to think i'm a real sicko but if thats the case then i'm happy to be a sicko because I have the best of both worlds. However don't think i'm a slapper because i've only been with about 3 to 4 guys since I was 20 i'm 40 now. and the last guy was a gay man :D :D :D

If possible though I would prefare to go with a TG for obvious reasons.

Faye Emmette
11-02-2005, 07:20 AM
.... a poll could be prepared the same as this with the categories that seem to be appearing here like.
if you are single do you/ could you be attracted to
To Other CD's
To Women only
To Men
To Both?

For marrieds, the same, as when married one is devoted to your wife anyway.
Just a thought to further pinpoint the general preferences ~.
Any input would be appreciated. XX
F.

miss_billy
11-02-2005, 07:29 AM
As a married guy with an accepting wife I feel guilty that I have male on male feelings which I keep hidden from her.

She probably knows but as long as I don't see it through I think she can accept that.

What she couldn't accept and would not expect her to accept is my feelings for another woman that is another story.

But purely as me I enjoy both sexes that is why toys are so good but they need to be used and they aint used enough for my likeing.

I would prefare to play the submissive role to a guy whilst dressed up rather than be with a guy when dressed as a guy cos the idea is to give ones self as a woman after saying that it would be nice tio be with a TG because of the feminin characteristics but the male tackle.

anyway hope that is what you where looking for???????

KathrynTX
11-02-2005, 08:33 AM
I get very turned on by wearing women's clothes. It's very erotic for me to slip into silky pantyhose (a companion fetish of mine), my see through bra and silicon breastforms, slip a leg-baring dress on, and strap a pair of sexy sandals to my feet.

Stacie Stockman
11-02-2005, 10:27 PM
Im single.. bicurious, with another CD, as long as both of us are dressed glam. Other men (straight, gay, bi) who dont dress, no way... GGs always!

RachelPortugal
11-10-2005, 03:06 AM
As I said in an earlier thread, often its for the adrenalin rush - with or without the sex.

Imogen_Mann
11-12-2005, 03:53 PM
Sure, of course I dress for "Sexual" purposes, I'd be a lier if I said no... But I also dress to do the washing up sometimes too, or to listen to music or get drunk.

It's not binary... It can be one thing or the other, or the other other or something else as well or instead of etc...

XX

Jayme