PDA

View Full Version : Caught by family and embarrassed

junemay
02-27-2012, 11:46 PM
Imagine if you are totally en femme and a guy is approching you ......and u were shocked to see that is your son....!!!!!!! and you both never know about each other.....what will be your reaction?

sissystephanie
02-28-2012, 12:02 AM
I am not sure what my reaction would be!! My late wife knew that I was a CD when we married, but we never told our 2 children! I told them after she passed away several years ago. They both said they didn't care how I dressed as long as I did not do it around them! I just make sure to not go where they might be, when I am dressed enfemme!

junemay
02-28-2012, 12:16 AM
I am so sorry for you

Eryn
02-28-2012, 12:19 AM
If I could keep my wits about me (and I'm pretty good about that when dressed) I'd just keep on going. Chances are he wouldn't recognize his own father en femme.

Now, if I were with my wife, all bets are off...

Nikki A.
02-28-2012, 12:21 AM
My kids don't know yet (I think they may suspect though). I hope that I raised them with an open mind and acceptance. If I'm dressed, I'm not doing anything wrong so I have nothing to be embarrassed about, uncomfortable maybe.
My son is graduating in May and will be moving back home in that he got a job nearby. I guess the time has come to tell him if I want to continue dressing so as to avoid that situation.

Courtney_Glenn
02-28-2012, 12:24 AM
I'm twenty and married (no kids yet) and I'm open to pretty much everybody except my conservative in-laws. when I do have kids, they will know when they are ready to hear it. as far as your situation, I truly feel sorry if this legitimately happened. I'm honestly not sure how I would handle it.

junemay
02-28-2012, 12:30 AM
Hi Glenn it never happened to me....'m jus imagining about a situation and 'm in my twenties too and no kids

Marcia Blue
02-28-2012, 12:31 AM
Two of my three sons know, I CD. One of the sons in the know, is also TG/CD. The TG/CD son and I have never seen each other dressed. I imagine, we will run into each other sometime, as we both go out in Des Moines, Ia

junemay
02-28-2012, 12:59 AM
'll be surely shocked and may be wont talk about the situation later

sandra-leigh
02-28-2012, 01:23 AM
I would be more than a little surprised, as I have no children.

Vickie_CDTV
02-28-2012, 03:12 AM
There was a case of father/son dressers in the documentary "All Dressed Up and Nowhere To Go" (they didn't bump into each other but discovered about each other), and they were also featured in an article in ladylike magazine. It was an interesting situation to say the least.

Amy Hepker
02-28-2012, 04:37 AM
My kids know and would rather have me be Amy as they know I am more comfortable that way. I have a daughter and a son.

Marissa333
02-28-2012, 04:53 AM
There was a case of father/son dressers in the documentary "All Dressed Up and Nowhere To Go" (they didn't bump into each other but discovered about each other), and they were also featured in an article in ladylike magazine. It was an interesting situation to say the least.

I could be mistaken, but I believe the title is "All dressed up and no place to go". Not a huge deal, but could be difficult to find if you search for "Nowhere".

Barbara B
02-28-2012, 04:54 AM
I run this risk daily. Our son has moved back home from uni. I would like to think my children have been brought up to respect others for who there are, and except we are all different, not sure how that translates when it's your hunting, shooting, fishing, macho dad though! My wife and I decided we'll not tell any of the kids until our hand is forced by such an event.

noeleena
02-28-2012, 04:58 AM
Hi,

Id say hallo Nathan hows things, what ya been doing, what job you working on...you get the idear,

as to our family of 16 they all know what i am . so no probs just a little bit hard getting used to thats all. more so with Nathan,age 35

...noeleena,...