PDA

View Full Version : if you and your wife caught at the same time

junemay
02-28-2012, 01:07 AM
Similar to my old post.....If you are totally en femme and having a date with a guy and on the other side your wife totally crossdressed as a guy and on a date with a girl ....and you both getting caught each other romancing ......!!!!you both never know about each others dressing .Imagine the situation and reply me.....

junemay
02-28-2012, 05:12 AM
No Replies for the post ? i think ppl here may face these or would have already faced

BRANDYJ
02-28-2012, 05:16 AM
Please wake up and get out of fantasy land. Cheating husbands and wifes does not belong on this board. Even in YOUR fantasy world.

junemay
02-28-2012, 05:29 AM
Sorry ...but i dont find anything wrong ....ppl do cheat

junemay
02-28-2012, 05:40 AM
ok lemme modify the post ....both you and your wife dressed the opposite and meeting unexpectedly in a bar!!!and you both never knew about each other

SANDRA MICHELLE
03-01-2012, 03:30 PM
I would go out and play the lottery because my odds of winning would be far greater than that scenario ever happening.

Karren H
03-01-2012, 03:50 PM
After my date slaps me and knocks me to the floor.... My wife... (Male mode) runs across and beats the crap out of him... Totally kicks his ass out of the..... Saloon... The Sheriff comes in and arrests my wife and locks her up.... Mean while my wife's date and I (who just happen to wear the same size clothes) go upstairs to the pent house to play dress up!! Back at the ranch...... Little timmy is stuck in the well........

RADER
03-01-2012, 04:27 PM
I would go out and play the lottery because my odds of winning would be far greater than that scenario ever happening.

Totally agree;
This forum is about getting your SO to trust you and your lifestyle, Fantasizing is OK, but this is not
a fantasy forum.
Rader

franlee
03-01-2012, 04:51 PM
I don't know, Karren has got a Lifetime movie of the week going on. Now I want to know how the Pent house get=together works out and if little Timmy drowns, but the drama builds and does Karren have twins and live happily ever-after? Or is there a sequile?

Just saying!

RADER
03-01-2012, 04:57 PM
I don't know, Karren has got a Lifetime movie of the week going on. Now I want to know how the Pent house get=together works out and if little Timmy drowns, but the drama builds and does Karren have twins and live happily ever-after? Or is there a sequile?

Just saying!

The sequel is...... DA DA DA. Karren goes out and becomes a Jean model and a jean sale's person.

Miranda-E
03-01-2012, 05:29 PM
ok lemme modify the post ....both you and your wife dressed the opposite and meeting unexpectedly in a bar!!!and you both never knew about each other

you've listened to that Rupurt Holmes song one too many times

christina s
03-01-2012, 07:09 PM
This would only be okay if it were accompanied by Benny Hill music and a scene of all of use chasing eachother through a random hallway that has a bunch of doors for no real reason .

Donna St. Marten
03-01-2012, 07:20 PM
Don't you have any homework to do?

~Joanne~
03-01-2012, 07:24 PM
After my date slaps me and knocks me to the floor.... My wife... (Male mode) runs across and beats the crap out of him... Totally kicks his ass out of the..... Saloon... The Sheriff comes in and arrests my wife and locks her up.... Mean while my wife's date and I (who just happen to wear the same size clothes) go upstairs to the pent house to play dress up!! Back at the ranch...... Little timmy is stuck in the well........

lmao you know, you may be borderline crazy right? ;) I love your responses lmao

I agree, this isn't a fantasy site. At least to my knowledge it's not.

Cheryl J
03-02-2012, 01:18 AM
.............. Little timmy is stuck in the well........

Don't worry Skippy will save the day.

jenniferj
03-02-2012, 11:14 AM
"Don't worry Skippy will save the day. "

Skippy? CherylJ gets a pass for being from down under (down over?) but this is Lassie (brought to you by Campbell's soup -um,um good) we're talking about here.

"The boy (girl) just ain't got no culture" - P.Simon :)

-jj (with very little office work to be doing)