PDA

View Full Version : Not the same without make-up!

Gemma Rhodes
11-01-2005, 03:21 PM
Hi Girls,

Due to the fact that I may have to go round to my parents house at very short notice, I have only partly dressed tonight and just put a bit of lippy on in case I need to defem quickly. The thing is I just don't feel the same without make-up on but it takes me ages to remove my eye make up and nail polish.

Anyone else feel "naked" without their make-up on.

Gemma xx

Megan G
11-01-2005, 03:25 PM
Yes, it is not the same without your make up and nail polish! I don't feel complete until I get my nails done and make-up on......

vanessa48
11-01-2005, 03:26 PM
yes I always have to have on makeup and lipstick, as well as perfume.

Nikki Dee
11-01-2005, 03:57 PM
I'm afraid I can't "partially" dress Gemma...not at all...it's either all or nothing with me...no in between...just don't get that all important buzz otherwise.
love Nikki. x

Gemma Rhodes
11-01-2005, 04:15 PM
I'm afraid I can't "partially" dress Gemma...not at all...it's either all or nothing with me...no in between...just don't get that all important buzz otherwise.
love Nikki. x

I don't usually Nikki but I may need to defem very quickly. Im fully dressed I suppose and got my wig on but am only wearing a bit of lippy so I can easily go back to drab. Like you I need to dress fully but will have to make do like this for the next few days or so until social services can sort a carer out for my dad. Its either this or not dress at all and that would drive me up the wall.

Gemma xx

Dixie Darling
11-01-2005, 04:33 PM
Ditto here Gemma. For me it's about the WHOLE package. I didn't used to be that way, but after learning to use makeup and knowing what a huge difference it makes, I don't feel completely dressed without it. And that INCLUDES nails too. I guess you might say that it's all or nothing for me.

Dixie -- http://www.geocities.com/senorita_cd

Jodi Lynn
11-01-2005, 04:42 PM
Hi Gemma, while I do dress down (unddies, jeans and a t-shirt) most of the time, I have to admit I feel a lot better when I have my makeup on. And I never go out or on cam without makeup.

RebeccaLynne
11-01-2005, 06:12 PM
Thanks for the thread Gemma, glad to see all the girls making the extra effort to be beautiful. Count me in as well. Eyeshadow, mascara and lipstick as the bare minimum, foundation, blush and nail polish if going all-out. In achieving the desired effect, clothes and cosmetics complete the appearance package for me. BTW, showering and a close shave beforehand "set the stage", so no wonder it takes so long to make myself presentable. Worth the time though, always gets a smile of happiness in the mirror when finished! Best of Luck to you and your father, Sincerely, RebeccaLynne.

Wendy me
11-01-2005, 06:33 PM
girlfreind i so know were your comming from i have been takeing care of my dad and doing his running around for a while now some times i just can't do that full make up thingy ....yes it's not the same ...but here's what i do when it's been a week that has been rather stress full i find some time to go shopping and get something veary nice for wendy being good and not being able to get out to play...............

MarinaTwelve200
11-01-2005, 07:06 PM
Yes, Makeup, espicially Lipstick, is the MOST important part of CDing for me.--I dont even have to wear the clothes.

MY minimal Fem outfit consists or an ordinary T shirt--but with a filled bra underneath it, of course, My Blue Jeans, and lipstick, eyeliner and a wig. It still looks quite effective, and I look as realistic as when I go the whole nine yards.---I can get back to male mode in just a few minutes if I have to.

Of course, this minimalist mode is for times when I might have to change back quickly.

Robertacd
11-01-2005, 07:09 PM
Nah, I don't feel naked without makup. Why should I?

My wife does not wear makeup all the time.

TGMarla
11-01-2005, 07:44 PM
If I can wear all my makeup, I do. But it's rare that I find myself with the time. So I put on some foundation, blush, and lipstick, and that's all most of the time. Eye makeup doesn't always come off all that easily. I often use baby wipes to take it off, and it works well, but it still takes some time. So I know how you feel. But I don't sweat it, really. Like Roberta said, "why should I" feel naked? I'm glad just to have the time to dress a little. And makeup doesn't make the girl....it just helps.