PDA

View Full Version : MTF's who are you when posting on this board?

Marleena
03-01-2012, 09:56 AM
We all know people are mostly anonymous while posting on boards like this. Being behind a computer make some braver. There are fakes out there just posting for fun or to cause an uproar. When I post here I'm Marleena and what you see is what you get, one of the girls. It is my personality, but if I post say on a forum about cars you'll get my guy mode and attitude.

What are your thoughts/comments on this?

Kali
03-01-2012, 09:58 AM
I am who I am regardless of where I post.

What I post about here is just as much a part of what shapes me as what I post on a car forum.

kimdl93
03-01-2012, 10:01 AM
I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together. Sorry, that was the first thing that popped into my head....

Julia_in_Pa
03-01-2012, 10:03 AM
Hi Marleena,

I'm Julia, the woman that doesn't mince words either on this forum or on the street.
I have the guts to do what I have to in order to make money, look beautiful, and improve my accuracy at the shooting range and tell people what to do and when to do it.
Don't believe me people? Let's meet and we'll talk about it. Better yet I'll talk and you'll listen.

I also like you in pink Marleena. Actually I like you in whatever your wearing.

Julia

LeaP
03-01-2012, 10:15 AM
Let's meet and we'll talk about it. Better yet I'll talk and you'll listen.

Julia, you crack me up!

Lea

sissystephanie
03-01-2012, 10:23 AM
I am ME, he or she!! No matter where I am posting I am always me!

Karren H
03-01-2012, 10:23 AM
The only think fake about me are my eye lashes.... Hair........ Nails....... Breasts when I wear them.... Damn.....

elizabethamy
03-01-2012, 10:37 AM
i get where i think you're going, marleena...pinkie...i am more effeminate/feminine when i'm on cd.com, especially if i'm dressed when on it, but i'm always me. the question is whether elizabethamy is all of me, most of me, or a side of me...she likes to go on this site a lot, that's for sure!

Tracy - new dresser
03-01-2012, 10:53 AM
well i seem to be more polite and accepting on here... wait.... im always! polite and accepting :)

docrobbysherry
03-01-2012, 11:02 AM
The fact is, Marleena, life is NEVER stationary for anyone! It's just that most of the youngins haven't figured that out yet!

When I was in my teens and 20's, I knew every model and make of auto on the road! And, took a number of them apart and put them back together! I'd be happy talking about cars all nite! Now? If anyone started talking "cars", I'd doze off in no time! NOT interested any more.

However, if u start talking about wigs or corsets, I'm ALL EARS! For me, it's not about male or female topics. Simply what I'M INTERESTED IN! The topics of which r CONSTANTLY CHANGING!

Foxglove
03-01-2012, 11:24 AM
I'm always me. In fact, if someone who knows me from another forum were to get on this one, I think they'd spot me in a flash. "Hey now, X, don't think you can fool me by calling yourself Y." It's an odd sort of closet I've been in all my life.

whowhatwhen
03-01-2012, 11:25 AM
My posting style is the same, so I guess I should beware of internet detectives.
o_o

Tracy
03-01-2012, 12:06 PM
I am just me, both online and off. I decided long ago I just need to be me and someone doesn't like it... F 'em.

Niya W
03-01-2012, 12:50 PM
I'm just plain oh Niya and it's just another day.

MarciManseau
03-01-2012, 01:09 PM
We are who we are. Life is much too short to put up with being fake or phoney. I had to do that for far too long.

Alice B
03-01-2012, 01:46 PM
I post far more about myself here than anywhere else. I trust everyone here or I would not bother.

Beverley Sims
03-01-2012, 01:55 PM
Most of the replies I see here seem genuine, every now and then someone asks a question that puts you on your guard.
ie. "What should I stuff into my bra to make them look real, Socks or cotton wool?"
Actually that's a question I should ask myself sometimes.
I am always Beverley here but my male persona shows through a bit and adds evenness to who I am.
If I were a GG I would not have the same view on life and my responses would have a more female trait about them.
That is my humble opinion anyway.:)

Anna Abwaerts
03-01-2012, 02:07 PM
There wont be much difference in style/attitude when I post here or on some gaming/IT forum.
I will read the thread and reply if I have something to say or see some "humorous possibility" :) Though I am mostly a reader. I have a very negative trait, that has a long history... I think I may have a problem with being confronted, then I just run, cant stand up for my self and my view (but will stay firm about the CD thing from now, it was/is the most vulnerable spot about me). Therefore a bit anxious when replying to something.

Kate Simmons
03-01-2012, 02:13 PM
I am who I am regardless of appearance Hon.:)

Tara D. Rose
03-01-2012, 02:47 PM
I don't want to say I am me, but I will say that there are times that I want to say something on here but I just refrain, thus not really being myself. I am Tara though when I'm on here. I'm always real with my words and stand by them. But one thing I have not done on here nor will do is to call anyone ANY names at all, or to imply that anyone is stupid. I've seen some of that on here, but that isn't me.

Jessica86
03-01-2012, 03:11 PM
I post on here because I hate car forums. I have owned plenty of cars, and there is always someone who has a 1000hp this or a 8 second that. Its all just a whose is bigger contest...and I hate them. So much nicer to come on a forum where the macho competition is not there.

carhill2mn
03-01-2012, 03:39 PM
When I post on this board I am definitely my feminine persona.

Leeiah
03-01-2012, 03:58 PM
We are who we are. Life is much too short to put up with being fake or phoney. I had to do that for far too long. Soooo true, I totally agree with you there.

AllieSF
03-01-2012, 04:01 PM
I am what's I am and that's all that's I am! Quoted from a famous yesteryear figure who had a goil friend named Olive Oil.

Anna Lorree
03-01-2012, 04:11 PM
I am me. I don't have two distinct personalities, instead I have two distinct names. When I am here, I post as Anna, but that doesn't change who I am. While en femme, I allow certain traits to be more at the forefront, while in guy mode I allow other traits to be more on display. Either way, all of those traits are there all of the time, and I want to be free to display them all, all of the time. If you were to watch me move and talk, you would see that I leak feminine social traits as a guy, and you would see that I still walk more manly than most females do. I'm stuck in the middle, not without gender, but instead with aspects of both the masculine and the feminine. I know that the feminine isn't learned behavior, as I was raised male. How much of the masculine is learned and how much is natural, I can't really say.

Anna

Laura912
03-01-2012, 04:20 PM
I regret to inform you that the person posting here is the same persona in both cases. Only the signature is different.
Laura

Marleena
03-01-2012, 05:11 PM
What I've noticed is the majority of you are yourselves when you're here. Some are your femme personna. We can see the personalities in your posts. But there always some fakes/trolls/troublemakers that slip through the cracks..We, or the mods usually catch them though.:)

kristinacd55
03-01-2012, 05:22 PM
I'm me except when I'm in drab, then I'm not me! Then I'm him :)

Rianna Humble
03-01-2012, 05:31 PM
My life now, as before, is a matter of public record. So I am me whether posting on cd.com or out in the street.

To test my theory, I just googled my name - putting it in quotes to avoid false positives. Now I admit that a few of the 5,270 results may relate to the other Rianna Humble (who has recently joined facebook but is not me).

STACY B
03-01-2012, 06:11 PM
Thats where I tend to be different than others on the 2 people thing :) I just cant wrap my head around being 2 people ,, Hell I like me ,, It took me along time to be me an fet where im at an know what I know ,, Just becuz I wear different clothes dont make me have a different attitude Im still LOUD , An say what I want an do what I want . Its my way ,,, An no change of clothes is going to take my identity away ,, Its my personality that makes me ,,, Me BIG , LOUD,, FUNNY ,, The only change is when im not dressed im ugly like some GGs without makeup on ,, An when im dressed Im better looking like some GGs ,, So just a small wordrobe change wont make a HUGE change in my world cuz im gonna be me regardless ,, An just remember if your faking your faking all the time not when ya put on some different clothes ,,,,, If thats the case you just might not be a CD you may just love to ROLE PLAY ??? The real GENDER BENDER dont need the outfit they no what they 24-7 without all the props . So some folks might just need to re evaluate there situation .:love:

Niya W
03-01-2012, 06:22 PM
When I first came out I tried to separate the girl from the boy. The girl kept on popping out and said you won't bury me. The boy said I was her first and you can't kill me off.

S. Lisa Smith
03-01-2012, 06:54 PM
I guess I am who I am all the time, whether I'm dressed or not.

Lori B
03-01-2012, 06:59 PM
I`m 100% ,,,unadulterated LORI!.........(except with some help from a Veronica2,and some Janets Closet C girls).....:heehee:.But the views I express are both mine and Lori`s ....if that makes any sense

Miriam-J
03-01-2012, 07:02 PM
I gotta be me, all the time. The reverse is increasingly true as my fem self continues to be expressed more and more in my daily life as a guy. Mind you it's primarily in much more an influence on my attitudes and interests than on my appearance.

Miriam

Cheryl T
03-02-2012, 02:07 PM
As a friend said...I"m always Cheryl....it's just others don't always see me that way.

diannecourtney
03-02-2012, 02:16 PM
I am a crossdresser and my name is Dianne Courtney and when I reply to a thread, the meaning hopefully will be recognized as a feminine
language,with pure soft meanings. As always Dianne

busker
03-02-2012, 02:54 PM
I try to reply to a funny post in a funny way, to a serious post in a serious way, to a rude post in a rude way, but always as an adult, hopefully with intelligence when required and concern when someone needs help of some kind. It all comes from one mind and one body even though I wear Jockey for HER and thigh-highs and a skirt and bra and blouse on this ever-aging body. and now, a word from my sponsor.

Marleena
03-02-2012, 03:16 PM
I have so many personalities I keep forgetting which one I am. In fact I hate to admit it but Scarlet sounds like a made up name to me. I am probably a troll. No I am not. Yes you are!
:)

You have a Cybil complex? :) Will the real Scarlet please stand up! N/m that won't work here.. Carry on:)

Veronnie2
03-02-2012, 03:46 PM
How do I respond on this site, It is as Veronnica in her feminine mind set. Here I am Veronnica, and look at everything through my femme eyes. I agree, we are what we are, and why should we change. I am not out to impress anyone, I just want to be me..Is that so bad? Veronnie2

Rianna Humble
03-02-2012, 03:59 PM
I have so many personalities I keep forgetting which one I am. In fact I hate to admit it but Scarlet sounds like a made up name to me. I am probably a troll. No I am not. Yes you are!
:)

This reminds me of one of my early Signatures from the early days of Usenet:

Talking to yourself - first sign of madness
Answering yourself back - first signs of schizophrenia
I go one better!
If I disagree with my answer, I put it to a majority vote!

Brittany CD
03-02-2012, 06:45 PM
Well, since the lovely Katie is me and since I'm a guy as well, I guess I post here as just me

Kaz
03-02-2012, 07:08 PM
Points?... I wouldn't want to spoil the fun... but never ever mention the war when you have German guests...!

I am me... sometimes I feel girly sometimes not... these days when I don't I worry about it... I try to dress as often as I can now... I drive to work dressed and then change clothes to get out of the car and go in to work. Am I two different people? NO... I just have to play different roles... this happens in my day job... but for the day job I have to be in drab...

Niya W
03-02-2012, 07:16 PM
This reminds me of one of my early Signatures from the early days of Usenet:
usnet ?UUNET? IRC damn girl I'm having flash backs of 1995.

Chantellexxx
03-02-2012, 07:47 PM
When I"m here, I am Chantelle.....

Barbara Ella
03-02-2012, 07:54 PM
I am really feeling only like me, and that is especially true when on this site. I do not feel one side is overwhelming the other, ie. male vs. female. I feel them both merging into one entity that is comfortable in both worlds but has a preference for the female attire.

Babes

Lorenqt
03-02-2012, 08:15 PM
I am always me. More and more, I'm Loren in mind (although not always in appearance).

Jilmac
03-02-2012, 08:19 PM
I'm always Jill when I post here, on any other forum I post with my male name.

Jacqueline Winona
03-02-2012, 10:39 PM
I try to be the same person online as I am in person, regardless of male mode or en femme. I am Janice and I am her male equivalent. Either way, I care about you even if we haven't met, empathise with what you are going through, will never try to hurt you, have a big heart even if it leaves me vulnerable at times, will always try to help you unless we are competing in some event or in my work and then will hug or hand-shake after we are done to make sure there are no hard feelings, and try to enjoy every minute of every day, doing whatever life throws at me, sometimes more successful at this than at others.

gender_blender
03-03-2012, 09:12 AM
It's true for any forum on the internet.
I post as myself regardless of gender presentation.

stacycoral
03-03-2012, 09:20 AM
How do I respond on this site, It is as Veronnica in her feminine mind set. Here I am Veronnica, and look at everything through my femme eyes. I agree, we are what we are, and why should we change. I am not out to impress anyone, I just want to be me..Is that so bad? Veronnie2

I try to be the same person online as I am in person, regardless of male mode or en femme. I am Janice and I am her male equivalent. Either way, I care about you even if we haven't met, empathise with what you are going through, will never try to hurt you, have a big heart even if it leaves me vulnerable at times, will always try to help you unless we are competing in some event or in my work and then will hug or hand-shake after we are done to make sure there are no hard feelings, and try to enjoy every minute of every day, doing whatever life throws at me, sometimes more successful at this than at others.

It's true for any forum on the internet.
I post as myself regardless of gender presentation.
Marleena, these ladies have coments which i feel is my belief.

noeleena
03-03-2012, 09:45 AM
Hi,

Well the best way of cause is see my profile on the net.23 june 07 noel to noeleena. or noeleena, Loch-head,

Am i real births deaths & marrage seem to think so. plus many other Govt depts,

what ever forum im on its the same pic & name. i think after youv been interviewed by the media people know who you are,

The detail would be am i opening my self up to others, allready done no hideing & i dont wish to.
So yes im real ,

...noeleena...

kassy
03-03-2012, 09:47 AM
I love just being Kassy here. So I guess as Kassy and Scott are the same person then i answer as just me

Josie M
03-03-2012, 12:51 PM
I guess I add to all the others who said simply, I am just me....

Krissie1962
03-03-2012, 01:19 PM
:daydreaming:I am allways,Krissie. if I dont allways appear as the women I know I am ,I am still her.slowly breaking away from living in a mans world,with every day

Misti
03-03-2012, 01:32 PM

WYSIWYG from moi, Misti... :battingeyelashes:

I do my best to help others as much as my short experiences in CDing allow. I learned long ago, and it's my motto: "If you can't say something nice, then don't say anything at all!" :love:

Sissy Michelle
03-03-2012, 01:37 PM
Well, as i am TS i am always "myself" the female when visiting my facebook site or any other place that relates to that part of my life.

J-Lynn
03-03-2012, 03:18 PM
I post 99.9% when I am in the "pink fog" (which usually last for 2 weeks out of the month, kind of like a period lol). The experience and thoughts are still there when the fog lifts, however there are allot of other responsibilities and "guy" mode things that become/feel more important.

GinaD
03-03-2012, 08:22 PM
I usually post when properly dressed and in the girly mindset.

docrobbysherry
03-03-2012, 10:00 PM
U want the truth? I don't think u can HANDLE the TRUTH! Well, ok!

CENSORED!

(I TOLD U U couldn't handle it!)

CindyT
03-04-2012, 01:07 AM
When I post here what everyone gets is my true feelings from the woman inside!!! :-)

jenna moe
03-04-2012, 02:24 AM
in me is a woman that casts the wrong shadow
but i am who i am,

gaylegirlify
03-04-2012, 02:45 AM
I guess we are who we are inside whether dressed or not, i am Gayle in or out of femme mode, sometimes dressed and sometimes not on the forum but always womenly feelings inside and see you all the same in my mind.

Krististeph
03-04-2012, 03:30 AM
We all know people are mostly anonymous while posting on boards like this. Being behind a computer make some braver. There are fakes out there just posting for fun or to cause an uproar. When I post here I'm Marleena and what you see is what you get, one of the girls. It is my personality, but if I post say on a forum about cars you'll get my guy mode and attitude.

"Kristi" has been around for two decades. She the female version of the guy who lives her life. Kristi is like her male version "John" in that she is no dummy, athletic, introspecitve, very positive client and student advocate, math and physics geek, techno-babe (electronics, chemistry, physics) and not tolerant of bullying mentality.

She's also a chicken. She (i) do not often go out CD. Braver behind a computer- but not if pushed in real life- kristi will withdraw if she can do so without making a fuss- but corner her- and I honestlydo not know what happens- Kristi sticks up for herself (when necessary) like her three big sister would combined.

But we have the same opinions about cars, planes, students, education, neurochemestry/neurophysiology, fashion, firearms, kung-fu, dressing cute, dealing with misguided clients, philosophy, marriage, chemical mind expansion, risk taking (Night VFR in thunderstorms in a Cessna)... and humor- we have listed "python" (monty) as out religion on a number of official documents- we follow the idea of laughing at yourself, taoism, and many of the positive aspects of a wide range of religious beliefs.

We laud Einstein, Alexander Pope, Lederman, Robert Wilson, Cleese & company, Freddie Mercury and Queen, Wire, Gary Numan and John Foxx, Walliams and Lucas, LeMond and Armstrong, Judy Wooley, Bonnie Blair,

Kristi is more fun than "john" who is a little more defensive and slightly overcompensative, and when her personality shines through- she is usually more preferred than John is, although the feminine aspect sometimes weirds or odds people out coming from a male figure.

Either one is happy to help someone who asks, and is fanatically supportive of his/her wife and family.

I've worked with people who insist they are 'totally different" at home than at work. I said this once too. It was not accurate.

Here is the poop: if you are halfway decent- i'd rather hang out with your imperfect self than anyone else. we may not agree on a lot of stuff, but if you can speak with me reasonably, i'm game...

Jane G
03-04-2012, 05:52 AM
You get 100% the real me on this forum. Complete with form's, wig, lashes, hip pads, oops!! BETTER STOP IM STARTING TO SOUND LIKE KAREN

BRANDYJ
03-04-2012, 06:54 AM
Most of the time that I am here, I am in male mode. The few times I am wearing anything fem doe snot change the person I am inside. So my threads, posts and opinions are just me. The man who happens to have a softer, more empathetic softer side then what I think most men have.

jaye_cd
03-04-2012, 07:09 AM
My name here is a reflection of the fem side of me. What I'm wearing at the time while posting is immaterial (but usually comfy and relaxing!) But all of the thoughts, emotions, and feelings that go into the words I chose are all me.