PDA

View Full Version : new thoughts on why we dress, maybe we have too!!!!

MistyCD
09-08-2004, 01:12 PM
Hi girls, I am new to this site, but not new to crossdressing as I have done it for about 30 years now. I recently came across something that I would like to share, something that may explain why we cross dress.

I have a friend of mine who is not a crossdresser. He's in his mid 40's and comes from another country. He told me he is currently on harmone treatments. This just came out recently during an MRI, and was not seen in any physical exam prior. Although he is a male, his body is growing a full set of female organs, ie fallopian tubes, uterius, etc !!! Apparently his mother took the drug DES during her pregnancy. DES was a synthetic version of estrogen that was used to prevent miscarriages., but had extrememly bad side effects on the babies.

There is a lot of info on DES on the web concerning babies of mothers who took the drug...

I honestly wonder if the reason I crossdress is because of DES creating some type of imbalance in me that can be satisfied by dressing.

Tristen Cox
09-08-2004, 04:40 PM
Very interesting. I will have to ask mum though, to find out if this is the cause of my habit.

nuffsaid
09-08-2004, 05:12 PM
I honestly wonder if the reason I crossdress is because of DES creating some type of imbalance in me that can be satisfied by dressing.

Nah!!!

crispy
09-08-2004, 07:51 PM
you said your friend was male, right?
let me know when he starts having his monthlies and maybe gets pregnant....
... and all without surgery.

what country does he come from, Fantasia?

Marda
09-09-2004, 01:46 AM
Ummmmmm ...
Noooooooo ...
I hear Hormone Flavoured Bubblegum has some weird side effects ... but *filling* cavities is not listed among them ...
~
Whatever ... tell your buddy to *Never Give Up Hope*
~
/ Marda