PDA

View Full Version : Why do you crossdress?

wilt575
03-01-2012, 01:12 PM
For me it just feels natural and the clothes so much more comfortable and unrestricting. Love being girly with figure to match.

Karren H
03-01-2012, 01:16 PM
Because I'm driven to...

Lorileah
03-01-2012, 01:28 PM
Because I'm driven to...

Then maybe you should take a different bus?

I cross dress because someone said that I was a cross dresser for wearing certain types of clothing. Otherwise, I would just be a dresser which satisfies the law. Is it cross dressing when you wear the clothes you like?

Alice B
03-01-2012, 01:33 PM
I'll never know because I started so late in life. But, as Karrn said. I'm driven to it and I have no desire to get out from behind the wheel.

suzy1
03-01-2012, 01:52 PM
I was born this way. It’s a part of me. A part of who I am.
I think you put it perfectly wilt. ‘It just feels natural’

~Joanne~
03-01-2012, 01:56 PM
I wish I had the answer to that question, I often ponder it but there clearly is no answer in sight. I guess I could say it's a part of who I am and, even though I have a lot to over come, I am learning to embrace that side :)

STACY B
03-01-2012, 01:58 PM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Becuz girls have more styles then guys ,, More to choose from ,, An I can make myself way more sexy in girl clothes than guy clothes ,, You can cover up more in girl mode an still be sexy . An for the most important thing issssss everybody says its wrong an dont do it an thats the BAD BOY in me to do the opposite thing ,,,,,,,,, :devil: So tell me to dress up an I wont ,,,, Tell me not to an I will ,,,,,,,, Maybe im just a REBEL BABY ??????? :eek: :eek:

Karren H
03-01-2012, 02:01 PM
Then maybe you should take a different bus?

Isn't this the 42T?? Damn!! I need new glasses!

Jessica86
03-01-2012, 02:02 PM
I dress because it makes me forget about one side of me. I don't always like being the macho guy...with rugged jeans, grease covered shirt, and a buzz cut. I don't feel like I was supposed to be that guy 24/7. Some times, I just want to substitute my wallet for a purse, my jeans for a skirt, boots for heels, and my white greased up shirt for a hot pink top! :daydreaming: What's wrong with that??

mbmeen12
03-01-2012, 02:25 PM
It started when I was young, with the nylons hanging in the bathroom they belonged to the ladies of the house. Had some issues growing up with too much alcohol in the house (Irish Catholic 7 kids), a little screaming and the bad stuff that went with it. When I tried them on, apx 8-9ish years old, it took me away somewhere to this day I cant explain.

1st marriage came and went because she cheated on me. In those 14 years I dabbled in under dressing but was never caught. Again, running in mud I guess. After 9/11, I re-married to my second wife and made her a war bride, whom I love and would die for your. If I didn't marry her, IF I was to kia, my remains would have been given to my ex, NOT!

Ironically 14 years into my marriage/relationship "IT" finally came out. One day I asked my wife if I could buy some nylons on that CDing friendly auction site. You know for role playing in the bedroom 2-3 times per year:) We were chatting that same evening as I surfed the web and she admitted to me there was a woman at work flirting with her for several months. I said "really", a 100 questions later and she admitted, she always had an attraction to women since she was a young girl :eek:. I told her that was cool if she was bi-curious and that I would support her and have no right to control another person, basically go with your feelings.

She re-committed to our relationship and just wanted to try to explore. I finally let it out, "honey I want to cross dress what say you"?
She asked 100 questions and I answered them all with my heart spilled out on the carpet.:eek: (see childhood paragraph).

Two weeks of the best open conversations we ever had in 14 years and I sit here dressed as Kara and $1000.00 wardrobe (she picked out my name). M-F I go to work as the man of the house and on the weekends I dress up. For those who like saucy stuff , I Kara, has made love too to my wife Sorry TMI :o)...Holy therapy, I apologize for blathering. :daydreaming: But as they say in a court, never ask a question if don't know the answer already.

Nicole Brown
03-01-2012, 02:26 PM
Why do I crossdress? For me that is an easy question to answer. I crossdress because I cannot always wear a pretty dress, heels, makeup and long hair. Every once in a while I have to wear uncomfortable male clothing for one reason or another. It's that simple, I crossdress when I must present as a male.

Barbara Ella
03-01-2012, 02:37 PM
Who can really say why, but the most reasonable explanation is for what it gives us, be that completion, feeling right, natural you name it, it works for me. I came to cross dressing sort of late in life, and it took away some male tendencies that were not developing very well, even wife disliked them. dressing in female clothing got rid of them. I am happier, calmer, feeling right, natural, and completed.

Babes

Jane P
03-01-2012, 02:37 PM
It makes no sense , I don't know why , but know that for some reason I want to.

Marleena
03-01-2012, 02:40 PM
Because I have to. The only time I feel right is in girl mode.

Crossdressing lately has been guy clothes.:)

Joanne f
03-01-2012, 02:43 PM
The odd thing is from my perspective i do not think i am cross dressing , i have to look at it from other peoples perspective to realise that is what they are thinking .

suzy1
03-01-2012, 02:47 PM
The odd thing is from my perspective i do not think i am cross dressing , i have to look at it from other peoples perspective to realise that is what they are thinking .

If, like me it’s just a part of who you are then you wouldn’t Joanne.
I am with you on that. A good point.

SUZY

rachaelsloane
03-01-2012, 03:11 PM
For me it just feels natural and the clothes so much more comfortable and unrestricting. Love being girly with figure to match.

Maybe I'm part of a small minority here, but why all of the questions about "Why". Let's just enjoy the moment and have fun. Where's my glass of wine?
Rachael

Cheryl T
03-01-2012, 03:12 PM
My answer... I have no idea. It's something that's been a part of me as long as I can remember. I tried to answer that question for all these years and have no solution.
After analyzing things in my life I must lean toward the belief that it is something genetic. I say this as in my family I have 3 male cousins all in my age group. Two are sons of one of my father's brothers and the other is the son of my father's other brother. We all share something genetic from my father's line and all 3 cousins are gay while I crossdress. There must be some genetic factor at work here...the coincidence is just too much.

franlee
03-01-2012, 03:26 PM
I try to figure the reasons out from time to time when I have nothing to do but think, and that's seldom. And everytime I get a headache, truth is I don't know! And I do except the concept that the reasons change from time to time along with the changes in my life and enviorment. The need to know why is abstact at best but I know who I am and what I am and make the most of it! A word to the wise, learn to cut your loses and live every minute like it the last, there aint no redo! By the wayI'll have a glass of that wine too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fran

Ressie
03-01-2012, 03:55 PM
Because female clothing goes better with the wig and make up I keep putting on. Actually for me it's kind of an obsession/compulsion disorder. I get obsessed thinking about it and then get the compulsion to put on female garments. I used to be just a few articles of clothing, but the urge has grown into being fully dressed.

AllieSF
03-01-2012, 03:58 PM
I am with you Rachael and bring me a glass while you are at it. I like it, do not over think it and I am happy.

angl
03-01-2012, 03:58 PM
Hey grils will I have a wify and she id ok with it
we will be going out win I get my 1 wig so let
me know .

Krista Doll
03-01-2012, 04:10 PM
because I like it need I say more!!!!!!! makes me feel complete.

kimdl93
03-01-2012, 06:25 PM
You see my daddy left home when I was three and didn't leave much for Ma and me but this old guitar and and empty bottle of booze,
You know, I never blamed him cause he ran and hid, but the meanest thing that he ever did was before he left he went and named me Kimberly.

Ally 2112
03-01-2012, 06:26 PM
I just think i was born this way i have known and felt this way a long time before i was even a teenager .One dream in particular i remember i was dressed in a plaid skirt white blouse and a pink sweater .i also had on white socks and black mary janes .I was standing under a water tower ?? (go figure ?) .This dream took place over 40 years ago and i still remember it vividly .I thought if they tore the water tower down my cding would go away well they did and it did not it's still here !

Miriam-J
03-01-2012, 07:40 PM
Because I feel more relaxed when I can dress. Hard to understand, which drives the engineer and scientist in me crazy. But I've learned to quietly accept the reality.

Miriam

STACY B
03-01-2012, 07:48 PM
Cuz someone took all my man stuff an girl stuff was cheaper an the lady at the store said if ya come in ya got to buy something and I was already in the door when she said it an there was a buy one get one free sale an a buy two get two free sale an I had all the clothes an no shoes an I would just look stupid wearin guy shoes with girl clothes an I was already in a girl store with a killer sale an I had some pantyhose on cuz it was cold outside an I couldnt try on guy shoes cuz they would have been to lose so I bought some girl shoes an now all I have is girl stuff so dont laugh its not my fault just shut up an show me how to put on makeup

Kerstin
03-01-2012, 07:58 PM
For a long time I didn't ask why, I just did it. I knew that I felt different when I did it, more natural, but I didn't think about it. Now I don't see it as crossdressing as such - I'm just being me.

Stephanie47
03-01-2012, 07:58 PM
I have absolutely no idea why I cross dress. If I knew why, then I could maybe break the spell or compulsive disorder or whatever it is?????????

I know being en femme allows me to escape the stresses of life. I guess I could relieve the stresses of life with some other sort of behavior, which may or may not be destructive.

Joanne Curl
03-01-2012, 08:04 PM
the real reason? I like to be pretty!

Jennifer8
03-01-2012, 08:06 PM
because it makes me feel more like me. the more open im about it and the more i do it the more it just sortda feels right like maybe this is the person im supposed to be?

Marilyn Beck
03-01-2012, 08:31 PM
Why do I crossdress? I really can't think of anything else to do with all of these pretty clothes in my closet.

JanetT
03-01-2012, 08:31 PM
I too have spent a lot of time contemplating the reason I desire to dress. I think I my case as with many others with high stress jobs, it's a way to step away from having to be in a dominant role 24/7. I have to be in charge at work all the of the time. When I dress, I am making myself vulnerable in many ways which seems to alleviate some of the stress I feel.

Brittany CD
03-01-2012, 09:25 PM
Why do I insist on taking makeup and removing my male face and putting on a bra instead of muscle shirt? I don't know. I sort of understand my love of wearing the clothes, but I don't understand my desire to become Katie completely. One of these days I'll figure out why I must be Katie. All I know is I adore Katie and love every second being her

brassieres
03-01-2012, 09:27 PM
Because it relaxes me and women's clothing is softer and nicer.

GingerLeigh
03-01-2012, 09:50 PM
Because normal is so boring and monochromatic. What better way to liven things up than to throw a little pink on? Oh yeah. I was born this way too. Cannot help it.

Ginger

Diana Bain
03-01-2012, 09:55 PM
It's my nature.....................

Eva_nine
03-01-2012, 10:26 PM
because this: http://image.venusswimwear.com/is/image/Venus/J1231-OL.1?$ProductPage380x532$

is sooooo much more fun than jeans and a t-shirt

Amanda22
03-01-2012, 10:30 PM
It is a compulsion that's been a part of my core since my earliest memories.

MarinaKirax
03-01-2012, 11:46 PM
I've struggled with that, but only since I joined this forum. I never knew before that time that there was such a diversity amongst those who present as female. Some want to live as female, some want to fantasize about being female, some want just to wear the clothes. And each of those categories has subdivisions. I originally thought I was just strange. I am not transgendered, but I enjoy presenting as an attractive female. I also have a bondage fetish, which I thought made me unique, but I have now discovered, is reasonably common. I have read some posts in the last year about autogynephilia (AGP) which I think may be closer to my issue.
I don't know why I cross dress. My wife knows, and tolerates, but does not encourage this expression of myself. For me, I enjoy the little moments that I can speak to female colleagues and show some nugget of information or understanding that makes them look at me differently. I present as a (my opinion) preppy, sporty, leader and all-around successful man. They don't expect me to know the difference between slingbacks and mules, that kitten heels are a no-no, or the difference between eyeliner and mascara. I enjoy that. I can flirt with my feminine side in public and it enhances my masculinity. Since I don't hate my masculinity, that works for me. Right now, it seems to work. But as to why I want to wear women's lingerie and clothes, wigs, high heels, I don't know for sure. Anyone else know why I do this? MK

Mercury
03-02-2012, 12:39 AM
I kinda think of crossdressing like being left-handed: Its all luck of the draw that I'm a bit different than the general population and I refuse to conform to society's standards..... I will never use right-handed scissors!! ;)

darla_g
03-02-2012, 12:42 AM
sometimes i ask myself the same question. some days i know the answer and on others i can't truthfully answer

Karenmarie
03-02-2012, 12:58 AM
Exactly what Amanda said above and I really think that she answers the question for most of us.
One day, many, many years ago I was home alone and for whatever reason, I decided to try on my
Mother's panties and its been down hill ever since.
Why the desire to try on those panties in the first place ??????? I don't think any of us know's the answer
to that, do we ?????

sometimes_miss
03-02-2012, 07:31 AM
Short answer is, I was brought up to believe that god made a mistake, and that I was really supposed to be a girl, and if I tried hard, god would 'fix' me. Long answer is, read my CD bio, link below

Carol A
03-02-2012, 07:36 AM
Since the first time I put on a dress and makeup I knew I wanted to be a girl. For 50 years now I have enjoyed my life.

kimdl93
03-02-2012, 08:08 AM
My answer... I have no idea. It's something that's been a part of me as long as I can remember. I tried to answer that question for all these years and have no solution.
After analyzing things in my life I must lean toward the belief that it is something genetic. ....

It may be genetic, but I also suspect that it has to do with homonal balance in the womb. Reputable studies have show that if you have several male siblings born in a row (no intervening female siblings) the odds of GID increase significantly for each later male sibling. In my case, I have five older male siblings, so perhaps my fate was sealed before birth!

I did think of an evolutionary benefit of this. In many traditional human cultures, the older males inherited property and status. Younger males either had to strike out on their own, challenge the older sibling or assume a subordinate role in the family order. You see this with other social animals as well. In wolves, for example, the Alpha male and female reproduce, but the pups are raised cooperatively by the subordinate aunts and uncles. (Kinda like "it takes a pack to raise a litter ;) )

that doesn't explain everyone, of course. Few of us, these days, come from such a large family or such a long, unbroken line of male siblings.

Jeanna
03-02-2012, 08:09 AM
I don't feel that I'm crossdressing per say as, I dress for I feel inside and it feels so go when I do!

wildsylph
03-02-2012, 09:27 AM
When I was younger it was more sexually, but as I got older its more of acceptance that I desire to be more feminine. (since of being whole) And test and articles say I'm transgenderist on some level.

Jacqueline Winona
03-02-2012, 09:34 AM
Because I like to and need to. Now if I knew the answers to why on either of these points, I'd be rich and famous somewhere.

andrea35
03-02-2012, 09:43 AM
I don't know, I have a desire to do it, it's relaxing and it makes me feel good.

TGMarla
03-02-2012, 09:55 AM
It's a hard question to answer. I tried on a pair of pantyhose when I was 12, and I never looked back. It's like it was something that was already inside of me waiting to come out. I found that I enjoyed wearing skirts and dresses, and enjoyed the entire female presentation so much, I wished I'd been born female to begin with. Now such things seem normal to me, and I couldn't imagine not crossdressing. Once my wife asked me this same question, and I really didn't have any kind of simple answer to give her. Like Karren said early on in this thread, I'm driven to do this, and in its way, like with many things, it helps to complete me. Is it a manifestation of the person inside of me? Yes, partly, but not entirely. Do I wish I was a woman instead? Yes, but if I was, I probably wouldn't love wearing skirts and dresses nearly as much as I do now. I don't hate being male enough to use it as a complete answer for this. It's not an alter-ego thing, because I'm the same me no matter how I'm dressed. Is it because I like it and I enjoy it? Well, yes, but there's more to it than just that. I enjoy a lot of things that don't bring me to the point of obsession. I do it because I must, I guess. It helps complete me.

Victoria Vermilliana
03-02-2012, 11:02 AM
It's hard to explain...I just feel compelled to be Vicky! It just feels...right if I'm dressed as Vicky. I get by in male mode when I absolutely have no other choice in the matter, but when I'm Victoria...I'm just so calm and relaxed! It's therapeutic in a way, and allows me to concentrate more, which is the reason I go to school as Vicky!

Nicola
03-02-2012, 02:16 PM
I find it relaxing and calming and a complete change from my stressful job at work. I have noticed that I crossdress more often when going through difficult or turbulent times at work or in my homelife - and, conversely, I do it less often when times are less stressful.

Being Nicola sometimes, preserves my sanity.

Nicola

JohnH
03-02-2012, 04:03 PM
When I were feminine clothes I no longer feel as if I'm crossdressing. Maybe it's the hormones at work. I feel comfortable in either traditionally male or female attire, except for the dull and monotonous "coat and tie" look men are constrained to wear for formal attire.

By the way, I really hate the term crossdressing as if it is less acceptable for a man to wear a skirt or dress than for a woman to wear pants!

Johanna

Tara D. Rose
03-02-2012, 08:25 PM
I do not know why at all. I used to think I knew why, but now I realise I do not know why.

Pinky188
03-02-2012, 08:45 PM
Because I love wearing pretty dresses and having long pretty hair! I love being a girl once and a while! Women are incredible creatures and I love to emulate them.

Maria Blackwood
03-03-2012, 12:47 PM
Because I feel like it.

Annie D
03-03-2012, 12:55 PM
It makes me feel good! I feel as comfortable in a skirt and feminine top as I do in Wrangler jeans and a t-shirt. The styles and the colors help me to feel relaxed and be truly myself.

lisal
03-03-2012, 01:00 PM
It feels like my true self and relaxes me.

Sissy Michelle
03-03-2012, 01:29 PM
I "dress" because it simply feels right, its who i am and it helps me to feel relaxed and be my true self. It has an added bonus for me as I am naturally submissive and my wife forces me to wear feminine things.

femaletrouble
03-03-2012, 02:43 PM
Ive bein dressin up in womens undies since i found i have some of the best orgasms in lingerie, why would some crossdressers rather prefer to have a low libido is beyond me

BLUE ORCHID
03-03-2012, 11:14 PM
It's who I am it's what I do.

NathalieX66
03-03-2012, 11:20 PM
...never was happy with the constraints of gender. Women have unlimited freedom to dress as they want.
Guys, not so much so.
I put me in my raw default form, and this is what I am. I just go.

CindyT
03-04-2012, 12:53 AM
It just feels so good to be dressed as a woman! I've done it all my life and just enjoy the feeling!

Michaela51
03-04-2012, 01:40 AM
I love the way i feel. Feminine. I am more complete feeling that way.

Kelly Greene
03-04-2012, 01:53 AM
I don't know the exact reason but........
If I don't I will explode.

girlygirly
03-04-2012, 02:58 AM
For me, crossdressing is the lesser of two evils. I like being crossdressed and I like being undressed, but I get in much more trouble when I run around with no clothes on.

jenna moe
03-04-2012, 03:10 AM
for me to be who i really am...jenna

jenna moe
03-04-2012, 03:19 AM
if i was asked the first time i would have said a woman, i started when i was forced at 7years,
he didn't ask and i didn't know better, the feel of being dress right is so great, so sexy but from that time till i die i'll always know i cast the wrong shadow, you are who you are
i know who i am. :)

Alisa
03-04-2012, 04:33 AM
Cause it's fun.....!

jaye_cd
03-04-2012, 06:19 AM
When I dress, I enter a different mindset. It tends to make me more focused on what I'm doing, and definitely more relaxed while doing it.

Rachel Lea
03-04-2012, 06:29 AM
It just feels so Gooood!

brassieres
03-04-2012, 07:24 AM
if i was asked the first time i would have said a woman, i started when i was forced at 7years,
he didn't ask and i didn't know better, the feel of being dress right is so great, so sexy but from that time till i die i'll always know i cast the wrong shadow, you are who you are
i know who i am. :)

Jenna, you were forced to crossdress, or am I just misunderstanding this comment?

Contessa
03-04-2012, 07:33 AM
I have always been atracted to women and their stuff. I may have explained to myself that I was a girl anyway. I never told anyone this I use to wear my mother clothes and my sister's clothes and my wife's clothes. Once you are a dresser you are always a dresser. When you take the clothes off you do not immediately become a normal guy. Your still a painter even if you aren't paint every second of the day. I never put any thing for longer than 10-20 minutes. I never dress with more than one thing on til last year. Was I a crossdresser back then. Yes because I tryon stuff when no one was around or sleep. There is not a lot of room to breathe in a closet so I finally just came out of there. I always wanted stuff and I liked to buy it myself. I tried to find things I would hear about on TV and go looking for them. The male skirt and male tights and male hand bags. Just lately I decided to use travel bag instead of a backpack. Boy did I get a rude awakening. People gave me a hard time for carrying my purse to work. Even didn't realize at first that the purse brought all the feeling to the fore front Then my wife's shoes. I'll get a skirt. Or I will try making them myself. Now I am hooked on every aspect of this I won't resign I will never retreat and I won't stop now or be asked to stop.

Tess

Raychel
03-04-2012, 08:50 AM
This has been a question that has been on my mind for a while. I don't really have a good answer. I just love the feeling of womens clothes. It makes me feel more like myself,

Why do I drink coffee, Because I like it
Why do I drink Beer, Because I like it.
Why do I work as a mechanic, Because I like it and it pays the bills.
Why do I eat Ice Cream, Because I like it.
Why do I crossdress, Because I like it.

I guess you just do things you like, and this is one of the list of things I like, So that is that, the world will have to deal with it.

KrystalA
03-04-2012, 11:30 AM
I crossdress because I love it. I love feeling girly and looking girly. It's who I am, and it feels right, normal, and natural.

Slip Affinity
03-05-2012, 12:04 PM
Because it feels natural to me ... like I should be wearing female clothes. I've been this way since my earliest memories.

JiveTurkeyOnRye
03-05-2012, 01:47 PM
I crossdress because I find it's the most efficient way to wear women's clothing.

RileyEvans
03-05-2012, 03:12 PM
Cross dressing gives me a feeling of completion and feel as close to being the way i think i should have been born. I feel calmer and more at ease when I dress.

Polly R
03-07-2012, 02:08 PM
Well, like most of the other gurls, I just don't know the answer 'why'... I think something must have clicked when I used to do amateur dramatics when I was just into my teens. It was always male parts but just changing my looks, the stage makeup etc. It didn't really kick in until after I was married. The early days were rocky but now, after 30+ years, my SO has helped me no end and I'm just becoming comfortable with 'her' - my alta ego.

I'll always be a boy - I love doing 'man things' with engineering too much but Polly always seems to be close to the surface these days. It just seems so natural and relaxing when I flip from boy to girl mode and I love the feel, different looks and outfits.

My two penneth

xx Polly

LilSissyStevie
03-07-2012, 03:02 PM
I do it because Cthulhu commands me to do it.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

Richelle423
03-07-2012, 03:16 PM
I do it because women's clothes are WAYYY more comfortable than men's and they are more styles to choose from.I find myself more calm and relaxed in women's clothes than in drab.

sexycrossdresser
03-07-2012, 04:00 PM
I do cross-dressing because of the glamour and style . It makes me feel hot too and kinda confident and a little different , I wish I was a girl

Julia Welch
03-07-2012, 05:29 PM
I love the feel of the clothing, the click of the heels and the swoosh of a skirt caressing nylon clad legs ... it's that simple. :)

natalie12
03-07-2012, 05:29 PM
I do becuase it is fun and excting !!!! feelin all girly wearing a mini skirt and panties with clean shaved legs and pretty painted toes makes me feel sexy !!!!! girlie stuff puts a smile on my face. crossdressing is just so much fun and i really enjoy looking and feeling like a girlie girl. like a princess !!!! a diamond in the rough !!!!

ArleneRaquel
03-07-2012, 07:53 PM
Because I love to spend money & spend hours trying to look decent as a woman. :heehee:

Jacqueline Winona
03-07-2012, 09:45 PM
Great response, Arlene! For me, after just a few hours of Janice time the reason became obvious- It feels nice and it feels right. The simple answers are always the best for me. :)

DianeDeBris
03-08-2012, 12:21 AM
Isn't this the 42T?? Damn!! I need new glasses!
Karren -- are you asking about your bus or your bust ?? Hugs -- Diane

Jayne
03-08-2012, 12:57 PM
I've stopped trying to reason why, I just do :)

Jessica Who
03-08-2012, 03:26 PM
Cheap thrills? Hypnotized by aliens? ;)

Honestly, my gender identity includes masculine and feminine energies and it is something that comes natural.

RichardCD
03-08-2012, 11:56 PM
I dress because it makes me forget about one side of me. I don't always like being the macho guy...with rugged jeans, grease covered shirt, and a buzz cut. I don't feel like I was supposed to be that guy 24/7. Some times, I just want to substitute my wallet for a purse, my jeans for a skirt, boots for heels, and my white greased up shirt for a hot pink top! :daydreaming: What's wrong with that??

Very Well Said. I feel the same way you do.

Claire Cook
03-09-2012, 06:03 AM
Cheap thrills? Hypnotized by aliens? ;)

Yes and yes! Don't know about anyone else, but I find that I relate to just about everything that everyone has said. Well, except for Karren's 42T's.....

Patricia Jane
03-09-2012, 08:09 AM
I do it because it feels good. Each and every day I desire to wear femmine clothes for a period of the day, it just feels good. I am not trying to change anyone or be rebelious I just enjoy wearing woman's clothing.

shyselina
03-09-2012, 08:37 AM
For me its being to show who I truly am..

NitaCD
03-09-2012, 09:25 AM
I crossdress because--it just feels right, because--it makes me feel good about myself, because--I feel it makes me a better person, and just because I can do it if I want to.

STACY B
03-09-2012, 09:46 AM
Well Ill tell ya what I tell everybody else , All the hair fell off my body an I would just look dumb cuz I have to paint my toes cuz they are discolored anyway so my eye brows keep growing into my eyes an cant cut my hair for religous reasons an I have to wear high heels cuz of my bad back an my nails are long cuz I have alergys an scrach my back alot an panyhose cuz of my bad viens an have man boobs so I wear a bra an for back support no pants cuz the panyhose are to hot an makeup to cover the dark circles under my eyes from the dam eye brows growing in them an thats chap stick on my lipps cuz there dry an a hair clip to keep my hair outa my face an my ears pearced to hold my hearing aid and I would look like a dam fool tryin to look like a man in all these dam lady clothes . ITS NOT MY FAULT !! SOMEBODY ,,,, STOP ,,, THIS ,,, CRAZY THING !!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Bobbie224
03-09-2012, 11:00 AM
i have dressed in some ways scince i was 5 trying on mothers under thing. it felt s good and very right. now i couldn't think of not dressing.its just me and i do it for me.

Birgitta
03-09-2012, 11:41 AM
I dress because it feel good and also I think too that it make me better person.