PDA

View Full Version : A long time dream coming true

JanetT
03-01-2012, 08:08 PM
I have dressed off and on for years. I'll never pass and I don't go out, but that's not what is important to me. For me it's just about having my own clothes and enjoying them as I wish. I have always had to get clothes anyway I could. I've tried buying them from the internet. I went to a store once time and told them that I was attending a fundraiser where the men dressed up as women. That went okay until the SA realized I knew too much about the clothes. I have never had intimates that fit. I am headed to Fla. for vacation, I decided to take a chance and email a boutique that specializes in fitting bras. The owner said they would be happy to take care of me and they have emailed me several times asking me what I was interested in so she could have the types and sizes available to try on. I have never let a person know face to face that I dress, let alone have them help me. I am both thrilled and terrified. Everybody cross your fingers that my SO will stick to her plans so that I am able to slip away for my appointment. WooHoo!:D:D:D

Kerstin
03-01-2012, 08:14 PM
Hey Janet, welcome to the forum :) Enjoy your fitting. Hmm, come to think of it I really could use one of those too.

JanetT
03-01-2012, 08:26 PM
I forgot to mention why the fitting is so important other than just because I want to have one. One of the reasons I have had trouble buying online is because I have my own boobs. I developed a hormone deficiency after an illness about ten years ago. I didn't realize what was going on for a couple of years and by the time I went to the doctor I was growing breast tissue. I started taking hormones to get everything under control, but the breast tissue didn't go away (warning to those experimenting with hormones). I'm somewhere between an A and a B cup. They don't look like moobs either, they stick straight out like they should. I was laughing last night as I had to run out to the car to get something without my shirt on. Let a GG try that in Her subdivision! lol

Barbara Ella
03-01-2012, 10:08 PM
Hope all goes well for you. Sounds delightful.

Babes