PDA

View Full Version : Skyped

TommyII
03-01-2012, 10:54 PM
Need to think before I answer. I'm sitting at the computer and watching some dumb movie when the computer rings. No big deal, just hit the answer WITH VIDEO! Not a good idea. I have on a nice pair of dangly chain earings and my hair sort of down. The first thing my buddy says is "What's with your ears". I'm busted, but I say Oh it's a health thing..magnetic therapy. I take the earings off and continue the conversation. It was a bit wierd for a minute, then I calmed down. Good thing I have a poker face, I think.
I'm only out to a couple friends and I have become so used to girling at home that I just am not thinking about all this video technology.

Please tell me I'm not the only one that has mentalpause!

NathalieX66
03-01-2012, 11:01 PM
I thought about skyping, but since I've already had a rediculous amounts of guys responding to my flikr page saying you're so beautiful etc. , I don't want it or need it.
Good for your needs if that's what you want.
All I ever wanted in this world was to just simply be me.
Doing live video feeds saying sexy and silly things to satisfy strangers of me on a bed mattress while in lingerie is simply not me. Sorry.

Jennifer in CO
03-02-2012, 12:48 AM
I have an un-plugged web cam sitting on top of the computer just for that reason. If I need it, I have to physically plug it in to use it...and it get immediately unplugged when done. One less mental oops waiting to happen....

Jenn

Beverley Sims
03-02-2012, 02:55 AM
It is amazing, my communication always works better on skype without the video.
Never use the video en femme unless it is terrible lighting.
Then a decision is made to turn it off.:)

Carol A
03-02-2012, 07:44 AM
Oh I enjoy Skypeing with other sisters. Remember you don't have to answer the call as you know who is calling.

kimdl93
03-02-2012, 07:47 AM
skype is for seeing my grandkids

HannahF6
03-02-2012, 08:56 AM
It has always occured to me that though Skype is a truly wonderful thing, it does pose exactly this problem.

Whenever I'm on the computer en femme I turn Skype off completely so nobody can see I am online.

Hannah

helena.gcd
03-02-2012, 09:04 AM
luckily my GF doesn't has a webcam on her computer, so she has never asked me to use mine while on skype....

the problem comes with the damn Whatsapp. Sometimes she starts: ooohhhh i miss you, send me a pic of you.... when that first happened i lied her and told her that i was trying to send it but that whatsapp was causing an error. Then i learn to take some pics of me in different parts of the house before getting dressed.

I feel bad about the lies, but hopefully i will have the guts to tell her the truth in 5 days time when i she her :)

Phylis Nicole Schuyler
03-03-2012, 08:38 PM
Need to think before I answer. I'm sitting at the computer and watching some dumb movie when the computer rings. No big deal, just hit the answer WITH VIDEO! Not a good idea. I have on a nice pair of dangly chain earings and my hair sort of down. The first thing my buddy says is "What's with your ears". I'm busted, but I say Oh it's a health thing..magnetic therapy. I take the earings off and continue the conversation. It was a bit wierd for a minute, then I calmed down. Good thing I have a poker face, I think.
I'm only out to a couple friends and I have become so used to girling at home that I just am not thinking about all this video technology.

Please tell me I'm not the only one that has mentalpause!

Welcome to my world, the world of male/female mentalpause. It comes with age. The first thing to go is the memory. The second thing I forgot.

docrobbysherry
03-03-2012, 09:57 PM
Skype got me into a heck of a lot of trouble and cost me a lot of $$ with a very attractive GG in the Ukraine some years ago! Then, it got me into a lot of FUN but still cost me a lot of $$ with a Russian GG a year later!

I don't use it any more! Text me or send me emails, girls!

PretzelGirl
03-04-2012, 11:36 AM
skype is for seeing my grandkids

I am with Kim on this. My grandkids will be moving away in a year or so. We didn't use to be able to see them grow up in this way before. A benefit of technology. But I will follow Jennifer's steps and keep it unplugged when not in use. A wise precaution.