PDA

View Full Version : Emotions on high

sammysaenz
03-02-2012, 11:12 AM
Hi ladies.

Well I've only been dressing for a short time...but geez I have become highly emotiinally addicted to my crossdressing fetish. Thanks to my wife for starting this...but I love it. The feeling of beautiful nylons,short dresses, sexy heels, and applying make up it like nothing else. A man is not suppose to be into this stuff.....but here I am with my emotions telling me dress more and more. My wife glamorizes me and each time I dress I get closer to that woman I wanna see in the mirror. Anyone else get theses same feelings and just think for a second and say wow....I look like a woman?

Thanks,
Sammy

JessHaust
03-02-2012, 11:56 AM
Yes, I think that is the main reason I take so many photos, just looking for the rare one, that I can see the woman in me. It's a great feeling.

inori
03-02-2012, 12:00 PM
Hi ladies.

Well I've only been dressing for a short time...but geez I have become highly emotiinally addicted to my crossdressing fetish. Thanks to my wife for starting this...but I love it. The feeling of beautiful nylons,short dresses, sexy heels, and applying make up it like nothing else. A man is not suppose to be into this stuff.....but here I am with my emotions telling me dress more and more. My wife glamorizes me and each time I dress I get closer to that woman I wanna see in the mirror. Anyone else get theses same feelings and just think for a second and say wow....I look like a woman?

Thanks,
Sammy

Yes, every time I dressed up I feel excited and happy. I just love it!
But you are also bless with a SO that got you into it! Very lucky!

Cheryl T
03-02-2012, 01:56 PM
I think we are all searching for that one moment when we totally forget that there is anything but a woman looking back at us.

kimdl93
03-02-2012, 01:59 PM
Oh to be young ;) I still enjoy dressing immensely, but its not an emotional high, just a feeling that I am as I should be. I suppose that would be contentment.

*Vanessa*
03-02-2012, 02:02 PM
ya yes -

I feel if you continue you will get those wonderful feeling for years to come. I find it totally amazing that the more of my senses I can muster to feel Vanessa's presents the happier I am.

carhill2mn
03-02-2012, 03:07 PM
WOW how lucky for you that your wife is so involved! A great many feel as you do but are unable to share that with their SO.

Marleena
03-02-2012, 03:10 PM
You are lucky Sammy. Your wife sounds awesome! I'm finally seeing the girl in the mirror and nothing is more satisfying.:)

goodnhose
03-02-2012, 05:36 PM
Emotionally addicted to crossdressing? Oh, Yes!

Brittany CD
03-02-2012, 06:23 PM
Oh yes, I feel those emotions every day. I'm really emotionally addicted to dressing up in all those articles of clothes you described and becoming the actual woman. Even though we're not really supposed to be into things like heels or nylons, we have our own likes and dislikes and I think women's clothes is something you have always loved buy never realized. I can't speak for everyone, but since I've always known that I am attracted to women, I find them beautiful and I guess I've always wanted to experience that beauty