PDA

View Full Version : Dancing

NV Susan
03-02-2012, 11:51 AM
Was out having a few drinks last night, the club had live music and I was noticing how the GGs moved to the music. I don't know if it's the hip movements or what but I sure can't move like that. I try to walk, sit, and act as femme as I can when dressed.....guess I better stay off the dance floor though....
Only slow dances for this girl for now!

inori
03-02-2012, 11:55 AM
Was out having a few drinks last night, the club had live music and I was noticing how the GGs moved to the music. I don't know if it's the hip movements or what but I sure can't move like that. I try to walk, sit, and act as femme as I can when dressed.....guess I better stay off the dance floor though....
Only slow dances for this girl for now!

I know what you mean :P I don't think I dance like the GG either.
You should find some friend for a Girls' night out, and practice.

Kate Simmons
03-02-2012, 03:24 PM
Hmmm, I can't dance like anything but a GG. I was taught by lipstick lesbians.;):)

Brittany CD
03-02-2012, 06:52 PM
I know what you mean. I go dancing with the girls every now and then and they have an interesting way of moving their bodies

Salene
03-02-2012, 07:00 PM
practice makes perfect and dancing is soooo much fun to practice!

Jilmac
03-02-2012, 08:36 PM
I'm from the era of high school rock n roll sock hops when hip and booty motion was more important than footwork, and I was told then that I could dance like one of the girls.

NathalieX66
03-02-2012, 09:00 PM
Real girls have a broader pelvis (specifically designed to get that little one's head out of the cervix), and their femurs can move omnidirectionally at the ball end, while guys' femurs have less directional capability. That's why girls can stand in certain poses that guys have a difficult time with.
Since hormones also play a role, estrogen makes women softer and more pliable than guys, particularly muscular men.

Women sure do look nice when dancing, though.

STACY B
03-02-2012, 10:56 PM
Just get out there and DANCE like no ones WATCHING !!!!!!!!!!!!! Wait Ill get my CAMERA !!!!! GOOOOOOO ,,,,,,, GOOOOOO ,,, CRAZY LEGGS ,,, GOOO .

monalisa
03-03-2012, 08:03 AM
Nothing wrong with slow dancing. Then you can work your way up.