PDA

View Full Version : Oooops!!!!!

Chantellexxx
03-02-2012, 07:56 PM
Well, I tried to convince myself that I didn"t need to be a CDer, DID NOT WORK!
Worse part is I threw out all my clothes, panties, hot pants, mini skirts,{ i like to dress a bit ****tie, feels good!} tops, stockings, everything!!!!!
I feel very silly, I now only have on plain white pair of panties I got the other day, I cant tell you all how good it was to put on new panties after such a long time without them!!
Now I have to start again, wish I could come to terms with who I am.....

Princess_Andria
03-02-2012, 08:05 PM
Hiya Chantelle, I'm sure we've all been in this place of denial, i know i have to the point where i loathed myself, and quite a few times i threw out everything i had. Comig to self acceptance is very hard and can take alot of work but at the end of the day this is a unique and interesting part of you, not everyone is going to see that but it's the same with other things. Be yourself and be happy hun, you know this isn't something thats going to leave so either fight it and hate yourself, or embrace it and love yourself. I've written a post about this on my blog going into alot of detail and things that might help or ease the negative thoughts. I hope this helps hun x

Andria x

Barbara Ella
03-02-2012, 09:43 PM
SOme things I feel a bit inexperienced to directly comment on, and the purging and the reasons for it is one of those things, so I will go ahead and babble anyway. All i can say is please try to stay in touch with the girls here when those feelings start to creep in again. Hopefully by getting active here again you will avoid them and regain the fun. Coming to terms with who we are is the singular most difficult thing to accomplish, and given the up and down of emotions, just when you think you've got it down pat, it kicks you in the head.

Glad you are back on the way to having fun.

Babes

stacycoral
03-02-2012, 10:15 PM
Girl, most of us have been there, it takes time to know if it is really you, this is the place to ask for help, cost of throwing clothes away hurts, specialy when there your favorite outfit. keep your head up girl.

Anne2345
03-02-2012, 10:19 PM
D'OH!!! :facepalm:

But been there, done that. It never works out, though. Never. You always eventually come back to it. Such is the nature of the beast. You are not the first, and you will not be the last. Just don't do it again!!! ;)

STACY B
03-02-2012, 10:20 PM
Next time ,, When ya get that MAN feeling an ya just want to be a he man for awhile ,,, Just put your little girly stuff away an hide it from yourself , Ya know your real good at hideing stuff ? So just hide it yull be back little LADY,, Atleast give it to someone on here an maybe they will give it back > ??? Or maybe not ?

Marleena
03-02-2012, 10:30 PM
Repeat after me: There is nothing wrong with CDing! I will enjoy it when I need to, no feeling guilty, no more purging, it's too expensive and I threw away some nice stuff! Never again!

There, I'm giving Dr. Phil a run for his money.:)

Marleena

Chantellexxx
03-02-2012, 11:52 PM
Thankyou all for the support, I forgot how nice it can be here!!!!
I even tried a drug habit!?!? I dont know why but I found myself in my old habit, now trying to stay clean as well as deal with this.
Must say though, my new panties are all I"ve had on today & it feels sooooooooo good! LOL!!!

angl
03-03-2012, 08:36 AM
Hey girl it is angle thack you need a girlfrind some time
I am geting up to go to work .

Angle
a13573@yahoo.com

Beverley Sims
03-03-2012, 08:53 AM
Drugs?
Sniff the perfume, throw the powder on your face not up your nose and get a new sexy outfit to wear.
Unlike other drugs you keep these and use over and over.
Usually a great calming sensation.:)

daarleane
03-03-2012, 09:24 AM
I know the feeling. Like probably all of us do. I will however never do that again.:2c:

Karren H
03-03-2012, 09:48 AM
Still..... Not a bad excuse to buy a whole new wardrobe!! Lol.