PDA

View Full Version : back in tiny shorts and heels!

GinaD
03-02-2012, 10:57 PM
A few months ago, my wife caught me in heels, lace thong, and bra! didn't expect her to forget her phone and the damn alarm wasn't set. Well, the fit his the shan! Now living on my own, lost weight, and pulled out some stuff I hadn't worn for awhile. Don't look good enough to pass for a girl anymore, but it feels good to dress like the little hottie I always wanted to be! Feels good not to have to sneak around to get my girl on.

monalisa
03-03-2012, 07:58 AM
Now if you had caught her in the same outfit things would have been different. She could have at least paid you a compliment on your choice of outfits.

Sara Jessica
03-03-2012, 08:25 AM
I'm glad you're having a happy time, I guess, but there seems to be a really tragic story in the background.

daarleane
03-03-2012, 09:30 AM
I hope you and your wife begin again after you both 'calm down'. As far your outfit, I could only wish to be able to wear something like that. Just don't have the figure for that kind of outfit.

Sandra
03-03-2012, 10:49 AM
Reading your previous posts it appears that your wife didn't know about your cding...so for her to come home and find you dressed as you described, there isn't any wonder the s*** hit the fan, just what was you expecting?

Anyways it seems to have worked out all ok for you doesn't it you, can now feel good and be the hottie, I just wonder what you wife is feeling...pity you didn't say something before hand instead of letting her find out like this.

Barbara Ella
03-03-2012, 10:59 AM
It is good to be able to dress without sneaking, that is true. I really hope you two are maintaining conversations and planning about talking this through at some time. Just a shame for a hottie to be alone.

Babes

GinaD
03-03-2012, 07:13 PM
Unfortunately, diplomatic relations have been severed. Early on in our relationship, I fished around a little bit to see how open minded she was about "alternate" lifestyles. Clearly not an area she had any interest to explore. A great woman, but extremely prudish. I even jokingly told her I was a crossdresser, and she unequivokably stated she wouldn't stand for it for an instant. For her sake, I frequently shelved my desire to dress for extended periods of time, but would return to it repeately. I thought I could keep it under wraps but failed. So, I guess I have to ride it out and pay the piper. She didn't understand it is a part of who I am, no matter how I try to manage it.

I'm glad you're having a happy time, I guess, but there seems to be a really tragic story in the background.

A trajedy to be sure. Must move forward.

Momarie
03-03-2012, 08:10 PM
Please tell us you don't have children and "only" hurt your wife.

Because of course, she didn't really matter compared to your now being able to "dress like the little hottie".

"A trajedy to be sure. Must move forward".

Good luck with that...Mr. Sensitive.

BLUE ORCHID
03-03-2012, 11:07 PM
Hi Gina, That's a shame that it had to end like that please do keep us informed.

CINDYO
03-22-2012, 08:04 PM
sounds like you are/were a very caring spouse. Who is the real winner here?

Darla
03-22-2012, 08:15 PM
Yes - the post sounds insensitive - but really - we all have coping mechanisms. I'm so sorry to hear about the breakup, and your posting it probably means that you feel something and want to express it.

If its over it's over. Find yourself and dress like the girl you want to be. I really hope you and her can find some common ground. If not good luck finding the lady that you can be up front with. Tell her ahead of time and be yourself!