PDA

View Full Version : how many oe you are shoe lovers?

samantha78
09-08-2004, 01:25 PM
I've had a lot of different style of shoes over the last few years and find many comfortable! how many of you are shoe lovers and to what kinds of shoes!

klarissa
09-08-2004, 01:37 PM
Now that's th million dollar question..how many pairs of shoes can a girl have...I have been collecting the best shoes, I think, I can find and so far I have nearly 30 pairs at the last count..some of them are in my yahoo album - http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/klarissa_tg

Mad? Maybe. Poor? Definitely. Will I stop shopping for shoes? Nah..

Klarissa xx

MistyCD
09-08-2004, 01:41 PM
I have about 40 pairs of shoes, all sandals except for 1 pair of boots. I have thongs, heels and platforms.

In addition, I have 6 pairs of Dr. Scholls exercise sandals that I wear constantly and my wife knows about them, do they count???

jessicadiane
09-08-2004, 01:42 PM
I love classic and peeptoe high heel pumps and high heeled strapped shoes.They are absolutely fab.I have four pair of them now and I want more.The highest heels I have are 3 1/2" and I am 6'3" so thats high enough for me.Actually I like anything that has some kind of stilleto heel :p

Jenny
09-08-2004, 03:08 PM
Hi Samantha,

I don't really classify myself as a shoe lover but I do have a number of shoes in a variety of styles. I have two pairs of "cheerleader" style tennis shoes, a pair of flats (which I can get away with wearing as my regular shoes), some low heel sandals, a pair of high heel boots (which I like to wear with my jeans), and my most recent purchase, a pair of ankle strap heels with 4" heels. As I am over 6' tall, these last shoes really make me tower above my surroundings. So far I have not worn them outside the house for this reason.

Like other items of clothing, I am always in the market for new shoes too!!!

Jenny

Amelie
09-08-2004, 03:15 PM
I'm not really into shoes all that much. I have three pairs of boots with flat heels, one of which is like a go-go boot. Besides that I wear sneakers, or sneaker style shoes, even when I go out dressed. I find sneakers or flat style shoes better to dance in. They sort of fit my style and don't look out of place with the clothes I wear.

Love Amelie

Tristen Cox
09-08-2004, 04:27 PM
I love all kinds of shoes , anykind, can not get enough of 'em. 15 pairs at present and many more to come.

High, low, open, closed, boot, pump, sandal.. it's all good!

clarissa3d
09-08-2004, 05:46 PM
All shoes ya know, if I can get my feme toes in it, it is on my foot.

:D

clarissa3d
09-08-2004, 05:53 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH help help I am suficating!! Oh Oh they are triing to hang me yikes get away #$@$@ thing!! :eek:

eleventhdr
09-08-2004, 06:29 PM
Shoes are one of the things i have so little of but want the most I have certain ones I would really like to have but have not been able to get any of yet Oh well!.

jessicadiane
09-08-2004, 08:13 PM
I agree erica lol. I would rather wear a pair of heels than a tie aka chokehold device anyday :p

carolynhcd
09-08-2004, 08:41 PM
I have at least six or seven pairs, and nothing with less than a 4" heel. Most pairs are 5" stilettos, either ankle strap, wrap-around-strap or pumps. I work downtown and in the last year I have noticed a dramatic change in footwear: many more 4" or higher stilettos (thank you Nordstrom for locating here). Nothing makes me feel more feminine than clicking around the house in really sexy 5" spikes. I sort of think that platforms are ugly (I lived through the seventies and eighties), but I am willing to be talked into a pair by a persuasive girl and need to go shopping soon. Any thoughts? Love, Carolyn

Cristen
09-08-2004, 09:25 PM
Love shoes, my favorites are 2" and 3" heel slides, which I wear out with jeans. I have about 12 pairs total including several pairs of sandals that I wear out, with wife approval. I have a pair of 4'' black heels with ankle strap that I wear only at home. Shoes are my favorite thing to shop for and has been my confidence builder.

Ted
09-08-2004, 10:07 PM
got quite a few in the collection..... got rid of some old ones I hardly wore yesterday.... not a purge ... just housecleaning..... went along with some other junk.... bought some nice flats over the weekend....

NewShy21NJmtf
09-08-2004, 10:52 PM
I love shoes, I wish I had the money to collect shoes in all different colors and styles! I only have one pair right now, they're nothing special, but they do look nice and only $7! :D What girl can resist a bargain?!

Stephanie

crissy28
09-09-2004, 12:26 AM
I am a big shoe lover , and I must confess I have a foot fetish for womens feet.. i love to see them wearing cute little sandals or sneakers.. anyways as for me I only have 5 pairs at the moment ,

1. light blue nike womens sz 10 running sneakers
2. pink and silver champion tennis shoes
3. Black sz 10 fashion bug strappy 3" heel open toe sandals
4. silver sz 10 Mudd Strappy 3" heel open toe sandals
5. Black , no boundries 3" heel Square toe Boots

I love sneakers as they go great with all my Jrs mudd jeans I have, want to get a pair of pink an white sketchers soon.. I sometimes where my nikes when I go out in public they can kinda pass for boys shoes if i wear baggy enough boy jeans.. I love wearing them , I wish I could do it all the time

Maxie
09-09-2004, 03:38 AM
Now that's th million dollar question..how many pairs of shoes can a girl have...I have been collecting the best shoes, I think, I can find and so far I have nearly 30 pairs at the last count..some of them are in my yahoo album - http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/klarissa_tg

Mad? Maybe. Poor? Definitely. Will I stop shopping for shoes? Nah..

Klarissa xx
Very nice shoes on the very nice legs,I must admit.But I'm sure you must have spent fortune on them but I'm not blaming you.Pls,don't take me wrong,hon.I also have a strong fetish for ladies' shoes but only have 2 pairs of stilletoes.
Love,Maxie from London

klarissa
09-09-2004, 06:05 AM
Hi Maxie

A fortune is correct. But if we are the same size 7 1/2 UK then you are welcomed to try them out ...

Klarissa xx

Maxie
09-09-2004, 08:20 AM
Hi Maxie

A fortune is correct. But if we are the same size 7 1/2 UK then you are welcomed to try them out ...

Klarissa xx
Hi Klarissa,

Thanks for your invitation,hon but I'm afraid your shoes would be slightly too small.My size is 9 UK.I'd be happy to check your wardrobe and try something else.

Love,Maxiexxxxx

Sara Kat
09-09-2004, 04:30 PM
Well, since I love being a girl and being girly, I definatly love shoes. :)

samantha78
09-13-2004, 05:50 AM
I have many different styles but my favorite is a pair of black velvet heels that I have almost completely wore out! I had to replace them with a pair of similar fabric flats!

CindyB
09-13-2004, 07:26 AM
I love shoes! Have over 30 pairs. Boots, heels, flats, you name em, I have em :)

clarissa3d
09-13-2004, 07:29 AM
I have more boots than shoes. I think I need more uh of both..

I have about 15 pair total

It's shoe shopping time!!!!
:)

samantha78
09-14-2004, 12:15 PM
I know that many of you girls have dozens of shoes if not more, but whats that one pair that you just love and wear all the time( when your dressed)?

klarissa
09-14-2004, 02:43 PM
I know that many of you girls have dozens of shoes if not more, but whats that one pair that you just love and wear all the time( when your dressed)?

This pair NEVER fails to excite me! Klarissa xxx

jessicadiane
09-14-2004, 05:26 PM
My absolutely favorite pair are my 3 inch blue pumps that I am wearing in most of my pics.They just feel so good and they go with most anything of mine

clarissa3d
09-14-2004, 07:12 PM
I think that would be the pair that I <gulp> purged about 5 years ago.

Red 4 inch heel pumps with ankle strap.
eeuww they where so comfortable
-snif- I miss those shoes..... :(

samantha78
09-15-2004, 07:20 AM
mine is a pair of black velvet ones that I almost completely wore out they are so comfortable!

Tonia
09-15-2004, 08:59 AM
I love shoes Let me see I have currently 38 Pairs I do have a Shoe fetish : )) Jessica and Erica said it all....

petticoatlisa
09-16-2004, 10:42 AM
i think i have about 50 pairs : pumps, boots, sneakers, mules...you name it :p

Julie
09-16-2004, 08:17 PM
I love shoes any shoes! unless of course they're mens dress shoes hate those things and whos the %&**^$#%**&!!! that came up with ties! ;)
OMG! Men's shoes! What did anyone who designed them think they were accomplishing?

Oh yeah, comfort!

Well let's put that aside!

I just bought a pair of Steve Madden platforms. I was a bit leery about them because they had a 4" heel but i figured they were platforms so the toes wouldn't have to bend so much. I was right! :D When I wore them the Sat before last my feet didn't hurt at all!

Heels are the bomb! They make the leg look longer. They bring out the musclature of the leg. They make anyone look leaner.

I wonder if there's a high heel for construcion workers :rolleyes:

One thing I have to say, Jacki is the fashion maven! I mean this girl has it all! The last time I went out with her she was dressed to the nines while I was wearing a black leather mini (that had a lace trim :o ). This girl needs class!

Wendy me
09-17-2004, 04:01 AM
shop till your credit card mealts shoes high heels the higher the better.open toe, pumps,high heel boots ,thigh high leather black with 4 inch heel.......yes with a mico mini skirt..

wendy me ;) :cool: