PDA

View Full Version : At the mall in heels

Clarissa3d
11-01-2005, 10:05 PM
Well after work today I went to the mall in my new 2 1/2 knee high boots (black). I was in mixed mode with femme bluejeans and drab button jeans shirt.

After making several rounds clicking my heels I saw two large hudlem type teenage boys infront of me and just as I was walking past them they where looking at there shoes then I realized they where looking at someone behind me and they where pointing at me in my heels. Then just as I got past them I hear one of them say out loud ohh HE IS WEARING HEELS!!!!!

Well I did not change my pace as to not bring anymore attention to my self and found a escalator and went down it. Not looking back I went to the exit and directly to my car.
Very paranoid I left the parking lot and took many different turns and twist to get home to make sure I was not followed.

My heart was racing.
That was very scary for me.

I feel better in my nighty
:p

Rachel Morley
11-01-2005, 10:35 PM
Hi Clarissa,

I wore my new 2" heeled boots out at the weekend to go to the thrift store. They made a very loud clicking noise and sounded very "high heel like". I did feel a little bit self concious because I was also wearing low rise boot cut jeans, a navy satin trimed (at the neckline) t-shirt and a navy classic high buttoning cardigan with topaz stud earrings - as a guy.

No one said anything and apart from my slight nervousness, I didn't have any problems. However, there were no teenage boys around like you had. Maybe I got lucky.

andreaboots
11-01-2005, 10:58 PM
Girls, girls, girls! Do not be afraid of wearing your boots!!! If the thugs make a move on ya just kick them hard!! Just kidding ya'll. But wearing boots with a heel is absolutely thrilling for me no matter where I'm at. Today I wore my knee high black boots with a 3" heel and felt great. I was mostly driving in them and I could feel them on my legs which felt so good and for some reason, reasuring. I was wearing a pair of tan jodphurs tucked into them as well and that heightened the feeling too. Got out once in a restaurant parking lot and walked around my vehicle in broad daylight too. What a thrill! And I really didn't care who was watching if they were!! So, my girls, wear them and enjoy the appeal!!! Boots rule, what can I say, I'm an avid boot lover!!!!:D :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Wenda
11-02-2005, 12:01 AM
It is great to be out in boots, dressed, but be mindful of where you are doing it. Some sisters have had some really bad experiences from thugs. good for you!

uknowhoo
11-02-2005, 01:12 AM
Whew, Clarissa, I know how daunting a situation like that can be. Unfortunately, we have to be rather careful about such things. Glad to hear nothing more came of it, aside from an extra few hundred heartbeats!

Btw, have any of y'all noticed, I think Andrea is partial to boots. :D

Take care out there, y'all.

Tammi

Clarissa3d
11-02-2005, 07:15 PM
hummm I don't know... Maybe She likes them a little :D

You all are too sweet.

I have gone to the thrift store "Twisted Sisters" in Roswell Ga in 3 1/2 heels just love my heels on pavement. :p

Andrea you need to show your boot collection, I think I may have to be jelous
hehehe

Katrina
11-02-2005, 07:39 PM
You all have me beat. I wore my 3" heeled boots out to get the mail (about 100' across the parking lot). I also was going to wear them to Target, but I chickened out.... :(

robinLynn
11-02-2005, 10:27 PM
that took guts u go and it will be ok