PDA

View Full Version : Today was the best!

Contessa
03-03-2012, 08:28 PM
Today although it has not ended yet. Has just been the best so far in my entire life. I arose around 9 am and about 12 pm proceeded to get dressed. Yes En Femme. I have shaved my eyebrows to make them more femmy. I didn't know it would be so easy I used a trimmer. Then in the shower as you will be happy to know. I put on a pair of cotton panties and over them a pair of soft stretch jeans(Karren) and a 3/4 length sleeve white blouse. Yes with bra and forms. Knee highs and my blue suede square toed 2 inch heels. And out the door. I went to the bank to get my rent money and to the check cashing for the money order. Then off to the 9.99 or less to buy some jewelry. I did get a blouse too. And then to get my ears pierced and back home. A long day but girl did I have a great time. I have to tell my therapist about this now that I have told you. I am in heaven, I don't know when I will come back down.

I forgot to tell you that never did I hear a nasty word or never any stares. I did get a lot of smiles which I welcome. No more problems now I will go when ever I want or need to.

Thanks for listening.

Tess

Princess_Andria
03-03-2012, 09:05 PM
Sounds like you had a great time Contessa and although i've never gone out in the day in very public areas i have found myself that people were not how you expected them to be. Again I'm happy that you had a good time and that feel so good about it. You should be proud girl! =)

Andria x

Persephone
03-04-2012, 12:02 AM
Awesome, Tess! Congratulations on enjoying such a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Persephone.

NathalieX66
03-04-2012, 12:31 AM
Yay!...peace and love. We exist.

Jenny Doolittle
03-04-2012, 10:39 AM
It's great just to be the person you feel you are inside