PDA

View Full Version : Interesting night

GinaD
03-04-2012, 07:31 AM
I was feeling a little adventurous and decided to go out for awhile. After donning a cute party dress I picked up for cheap and a great set of heels, I hit a small club in Laguna. I wasn't there for 10 minute when a nice couple approached and engaged in conversation. After about an hour, Katy asked me if I was transsexual. Panic struck but when I filled her in, she was totally cool. When Adrian returned, we talked freely about who I was. He acted shocked and gave me some great compliments. Well, I got home about 3a.m. (nothing crazy happened) and had a great time. Nice change. They want to go out again.

drag n fly
03-04-2012, 08:45 AM
Wow Gina.This has all the makings of something good...Have fun..smooches Jackie

Mollyanne
03-04-2012, 09:17 AM
Hi Gina, I would be careful with whom you meet/go out with without knowing anything about them, him or her. Go lightly!!!!!!

Molly

candicd
03-04-2012, 10:38 AM
As Molly said, be conscious of what is going on and not so filled with endorphines that you are blindly led into a situation you don't want to be in.

On the other hand, way to go girl. You did awesome getting ready, awesome getting out, and got some great complements. Keep up the good work.

-Candi

MarciManseau
03-04-2012, 11:33 AM
It's so much fun to make new friends when you're out and about, knowing you're being accepted for the REAL you :) Have fun and be sure and tell them that we all think they're cool.

Being Paige
03-04-2012, 12:57 PM
Sounds like you had a great night, I would be alittle carefull until you get to know them better!

GinaD
03-04-2012, 03:22 PM
Great advice! Oh yeah, my security radar is always up when I meet new people, regardless of the venue or conditions. Everything happened in a public forum and in plain sight. Great time though. After the initial revelation, the entire topic really became a non-issue and was surpassed by some great conversation and laughs. Looking forward to next time.