PDA

View Full Version : what a week!!

stephiny10
03-04-2012, 01:14 PM
Hi to all, Well it's been a whole week now since I have come out and started being Stephiny all the time. I'm not regretting any of it. As I'm sorta a home body the most exposure is at work. Now I work at a very public transportation agency here in the twin cites I interact with customers as well as my fellow employees, the week went good,not counting the first 2 days in which I was scared stiff. While I noticed a definite uncomfortable level in some,I also found in others more support then I dared hope for. I know that I still a lot more rough spots to get through (especially in my marriage),I just want to share ,and savour this first week. There is no looking back now. Stephiny

Eileen
03-04-2012, 01:39 PM
Thanks for sharing Stephiny. We tend to worry more than is necessary, but that is better than not worrying enough. Hearing your first week went well is wonderful news! All the best as you continue your journey.

Eileen

Kirsty_D
03-04-2012, 03:23 PM
Congratulations Stephiny, it can be surprising just who can be supportive. Welcome to your new life...

Diane Elizabeth
03-04-2012, 04:31 PM
Great news steph. glad that things are going good for you.

SusanMarie
03-04-2012, 07:19 PM
:yrtw:
Your courage is awesome...
Congrats...

Kristy_K
03-04-2012, 08:19 PM
Congratulations also Stephiny,

I am happy your first week went so well for you. Something I learn about some of the people that acted uncomfortable around me. Is just keep talking to them and get them to talk about themselves and it seems to get better with time. In the beginning I made it a point to make my rounds to people that seem uncomfortable with me and I don't mean the ones that hates you.

Kristy

Tracy Lynn
03-05-2012, 03:19 AM
Congratulations and good luck with your new life. I am so happy for you. I`ve been 24/7 including my job for a couple months now. It does get easier. :)

Julia_in_Pa
03-05-2012, 06:34 AM
Stephiny,

A huge congrat's!!!!!!!

You are at the time of your transition where everything is magical and at the same time very trying on your mind, heart and soul.
My advice to you is to get as much sleep as you can during this time.
Your mind and body are going through some very intense things at the moment.
Above all be proud of you and what you have done Stephiny.

Julia

shyselina
03-05-2012, 08:22 AM
Congrats!!! I hope everything and everyone is helpful during this part of your life.

Kaitlyn Michele
03-05-2012, 08:33 AM
:hugs:

I'm very happy for you!! I hope things go just like you hoped

StephanieC
03-05-2012, 08:15 PM
Congrats! The first step is the hardest

morgan51
03-06-2012, 12:01 AM
Stephine; Congratulations . Hugs. Seems the more nervous I am the worse people react. I really liked Julia's advice about getting rest.