PDA

View Full Version : Can you plan when you go out?

Glenda58
03-04-2012, 03:51 PM
I haven't been able to go out as much as I use to since I got remarried. She knows I dress but doesn't like it. So I only dress when she gone which is sometimes is spur of the moment. So I don't get to go out much. Then it's by myself. Which is not as fun as go out with others.

Who many of you get to plan outtings with other CD's?

AllieSF
03-04-2012, 04:07 PM
Being single makes my life so much easier for dressing and going out. I never have a problem unless I have another more important commitment. Recently, I have been limiting my outings to fit into my electrolysis schedule by letting my facial hair grow long enough to zap.

Miranda-E
03-04-2012, 04:14 PM
I haven't been able to go out as much as I use to since I got remarried. She knows I dress but doesn't like it.

Tell the house harpy she cant control your dressing or just get out of the relationship.

Diane Smith
03-04-2012, 04:23 PM
I am way too obsessive at planning, and have most of my outings plotted out (and on my electronic calendar) for months in advance. I am worrying right now about what I'll wear to a particular party in mid-April. It's not bad to be prepared, but often I wish I could be a little more spontaneous.

- Diane

STACY B
03-04-2012, 04:32 PM
Hell dont plan it just practise ,, Alot an be ready when the chance HITS ,,, Just keep on doing it until ya get it down to 20 or 30 min from start to finish an yull be ready . Have ya an outfit already hangin up with all the trimmings ,, shoes rite where ya can grap em,, an then jus get ya makeup right an go .

PretzelGirl
03-04-2012, 05:42 PM
It isn't always easy to get out at the spur of the moment. Sometimes it works and sometimes is doesn't. Just like anything else, if you plan the night ahead of time, the rest forms around it making it work well. I am doing too much of the spur of the moment outings the last couple of months which translates to either no outings or short ones.

Tell the house harpy she cant control your dressing or just get out of the relationship.

Glenda is doing the right thing. If she wants to go out more, then she and her wife can start talking about it. It is a relationship and just calling a wife names because she has a reservation, isn't going to make that relationship develop any. Easy does it.

Sheila11
03-04-2012, 05:45 PM
I am in the same boat. Seldom get to plan ahead, seldom get more than a few hours and have only connected a few times with others. Twice by chance.

Cheryl T
03-05-2012, 03:55 PM
My wife and I plan outings with a close friend (cd) all the time. Mostly we'll make a mall date the same day as our Tri-Ess meeting. We'll go shopping, then to dinner and then to the meeting.

Nikki A.
03-05-2012, 06:40 PM
I try to plan my outings, but sometimes it is a spur of the moment decision. I go to an MCC church (very accepting) and sometimes go out to lunch with some of the other members. I also have some friends that I can visit or I can head out on my own & shop. Do I think I pass, no, but I haven't had a problem either.

brandi.tgurl
03-05-2012, 07:06 PM
i keep all my things in one place. At lest the essentials and basics. For example: a wig, my foundation, a razor, shave cream, eyeliner, mascara, eye shadow, lipstick, blush, mirror, and water proof medical tape. I have more than one of each of the above items, but I have a case/bag that i leave neutral versions of these in all the time. By neutral, i mean... regular black mascara, or eye shadow with shades of brown/black, or light/low sheen lipstick. That way if the opportunity to dress comes available I can quickly access what i need without much thought or effort. The look presented is one of a GG without makeup or a lot of time spent dolling up. I can wear almost any outfit under this pretense - ie jeans and a sweater, or skirt and top, as long as its not intended to look like I'm dressed for a night on the town. At home, my clothes are very accessible in the closet or dresser, or if there is a possibility of going someplace and dressing, i pack my "makeup" bag and an outfit or 2, including a bra and breastshapes. If the opportunity arrises, I am ready... if not. oh well. it has worked well, with sometimes being able to be femme in less than 30 minutes in the car, parked in an unbusy parking lot.

however, most of my sessions are highly planned. - not necessarily the where to part, but the how and what.

Alice B
03-05-2012, 07:07 PM
I am always able to play my outings and tell my wife my wish. If we have nothing scheduled she is OK with it, even if it is just to dress at home. It has taken time to reach this point, but she has come to fully accept, but not participate.