PDA

View Full Version : Bum rushed

STACY B
03-04-2012, 10:53 PM
HERE it is ,, All the chix ,, Well alot ,, And it dont matter what stage your in .. Out ,, out a little ,, Out sometime,, Out just 1--2 folks,, Out with the SO,,, Out once ,, Never out ,, In WITH THE DOOR NAILED SHUT !!! Look this is the deal if ya want to go out an ya are a little afraid or alot afraid ,, Or even scared to death ,, Just terrafied listen to this ,,, I have never ever,,,,ever, ever,,, Understood WHY IN THE HELL we are so friggen scared of going out an doing what we want to an dont just stick together an go together ,, If we would just bite the dam BULLET an meet each other where ever ya live we could BUM RUSH a store an what the hell could they say or do ,, Not the store folks ,,,, The public if you were out in drab would you aproach a pack of CDs an run your mouth ??? Lets STOP sitting around like a bunch of dummys an lets go an SHOPPPPPPPPP DAMMIT !!!! :Angry3:

ReineD
03-04-2012, 11:44 PM
One thing that helped my SO tremendously in the beginning, was giving herself permission to abort the mission even if just having arrived there, if she felt uncomfortable. This took some of the pressure off and it helped her to get out the door. The importance is to try, to at least get up from the computer and get out that door.

So maybe the first time you can get in your car and drive around. The second time, walk from the parking lot to the entrance to the mall. The third time, make it into the mall and walk around for 10 minutes and then leave. And so on.

You'll soon see that it will all be OK, and most people are too preoccupied with their own lives to even notice you.

Good luck! :)

busker
03-05-2012, 12:50 AM
didn' we just have this thread that Nigella closed?
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?170122-I-m-going-to-sound-like-a-royal-a-but..

Tara D. Rose
03-05-2012, 12:58 AM
I'm all for that my friend Stacy B, I could deal with stares, and or comments, but what I do fear would be getting physically attacked. I have even thought about that, how could I fight in heels and mini skirt? We have seen many stories in the news of some of us getting attacked. I can see it now, headline read: Crossdresser kicks butt" and they show my picture with my wig ripped off, etc. Or my mug shot. It can happen.

ReineD
03-05-2012, 01:54 AM
how could I fight in heels and mini skirt?

Like this ................ :D

97JIFQzw8NM

EDIT

didn' we just have this thread that Nigella closed?
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?170122-I-m-going-to-sound-like-a-royal-a-but..

I take it this thread is different, Busker. The OP gives me the impression she would like to go out and would like to find a way to get past her fears, as she suggests, by getting a lot of girls to go out together. I'm not taking this as a criticism for those who choose to stay home.

And before this thread goes any further, let's not follow Busker's lead to discuss closed threads, nor get into a debate about going out vs. staying in, but instead keep the comments encouraging with tips on how everyone has overcome their own fears of going out.

I will delete any further mention of closed threads and also any criticisms of people who are not ready to go out.

Dannigirl
03-05-2012, 07:17 AM
I did just a Reine has mentioned, baby steps. At first I (at night) went for a drive, did the usual, gas stop (petrol for our Euro folks), outside ATM. I think what really broke the ice for me is the time I pumped some gas and the machine said, please pay inside !!! Well, I had to do it, nobody laughed or said anything. Next time I went to a mall and went in Sears and walked around, got scared because I was in the store for 30 seconds and heard security please sweep section B, so I left, but it took some courage for me to walk across the parking lot and then into the store.

I would love to go shopping with a bunch of CD's though I think it would be a blast, strength in numbers as they say. So if anybody is in the Hamilton Ontario area and wants to go shopping this week, PM me and off we go.

STACY B
03-05-2012, 07:47 AM
Like this ................ :D

97JIFQzw8NM

EDIT

I take it this thread is different, Busker. The OP gives me the impression she would like to go out and would like to find a way to get past her fears, as she suggests, by getting a lot of girls to go out together. I'm not taking this as a criticism for those who choose to stay home.

And before this thread goes any further, let's not follow Busker's lead to discuss closed threads, nor get into a debate about going out vs. staying in, but instead keep the comments encouraging with tips on how everyone has overcome their own fears of going out.

I will delete any further mention of closed threads and also any criticisms of people who are not ready to go out.

This is intended for only those who wish to go out an are fearful !!! If ya dont want to just move on ,,, Like I said for those who want to an dont if we all got together in our towns an matbe took a little more of a ride to each others towns or even met somewhere in the middle hell it would make all the difference in the world for some . Even if your a GOOFBALL like me hell im willing to go a little farther to help some of my SISSTAS out ,, Get it OUT ,,, Hell we can meet in drab once an then plan another meet later ? Just do something instead of just sitting here with 1.000,000 $$$ worth of clothes ya only where inside ,, We might have some valuable makeup tips to share ? What I meen is I see alot of yall on ,,An see your pics an say to myself DAMMMMMM I wish she lived by me an maybe she can do my makeup like that,, We can trade you do my makeup an I will take ya out an make SURE your SAFE !! Cuz I fancy myself a PUGALIST ya know what that is ??? HUH,,,HUH,,, Well ya dont want to find out thats foooo shoooo !!!!! Hell I dont want to waste all of those good times we can have hell Im a fun guy an we could have a BALL !!! So come ,,,,, LETS ,,, GET ,,, READY ,,, TOOOO,,,,,,, SHOPPPPPPP !!!!!! $$$$$$$$$

JessHaust
03-05-2012, 10:32 AM
Stacy,
Obviously I agree with you 110%!
But I have come to understand, recently, that this is a very divided group. With the 'Go out, don't be afraid' group on one side and the 'I'll just stay inside where it's safe' on the other.
Those of us on the 'go out' side, want to share our experiences overcoming the fear that kept us in for so long with everyone else. We don't understand why they don't just take our advice and run with it.
The other side feels like we are trying to shove our agenda down their throats.
And really we are both right, We must all live our lives at our own pace, in our own time. Does this mean that I will stop expressing my experiences going out? No. Does it mean that they will stop expressing why they stay in? No. But at least we have a forum where we can express opinions to argue over, and they can come from a common interest in crossdressing. It we were on a Car forum, or a football forum or a political forum, we would get shut down instantly with the excuse that we were just a bunch of cross dressers. Here we all know and love the fact that we are crossdressers, transgender, transexual, and at least that part of us all agrees.

STACY B
03-05-2012, 10:36 AM
SEE NO ONE WANTS TO GO !!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: Im not shocked !! All I hear is I want to go out BUT,,,, BUT,,,,, BUT,,,, Hell I cant find no one to go with ???? Just PM some of your friends on here an get together an lets go . I want to get to be buddys with some of yall chix who do the killer makeup ,,, Thats what I want ,, I dont want your GREAT SKILLS going to waste ,,, COME ONNNNNNNN HOOK ME UP SISSTAS WTF :devil:

JessHaust
03-05-2012, 10:41 AM
Stacy,
Come to Dallas, I've got a whole gaggle of girls who will go out with you!

ReineD
03-05-2012, 10:45 AM
Just do something instead of just sitting here with 1.000,000 $$$ worth of clothes ya only where inside ,,

But I have come to understand, recently, that this is a very divided group. With the 'Go out, don't be afraid' group on one side and the 'I'll just stay inside where it's safe' on the other.

I was hoping this thread could be strictly about people sharing methods they've used to overcome their fears of going out, and not yet another debate over the merits of going our vs. staying in, with subtle criticisms directed against people who do choose to stay in, such as the fact they are wasting all their money on clothes they "only" wear inside.

I suppose this is difficult in this forum.

And so before others jump into the debate aspect and people start to lose their cool, I'm closing this thread.