PDA

View Full Version : I received my new breast forms

Vickie
11-02-2005, 04:09 AM
I received my new Gold Seal Premium breast forms in the mail today. I must say that I really love the feel of them through the breast form bra. I bought a size 5 breast form with a 36C bra for breast forms. I thought there would have been a lot of bounce to them but they seem like firm boobs that stay in there place. Are all of the breast forms like that. For a bounce do I have to attach them with breast form tape to my chest without a bra on?

Vickie

Crissy
11-02-2005, 05:42 AM
where did you get them from , im looking but want a quality pair not cheap imitations

Crissy

Veronica E. Scott
11-02-2005, 06:09 AM
Although She didn't say I believe The Breast Form Store The have their own web sight

Stephanie Kay
11-02-2005, 07:32 AM
My experience even with high quality silicone breast forms is that they are firmer than real breast tissue. They bounce when I walk or go up and down stairs (feels great!). But they do not jiggle like real women's breasts.:( Try wearing them with a microfiber bra. They will look and feel even better!!:)

Wenda
11-02-2005, 07:28 PM
Using good adhesive or tape makes a big difference. I love having my breasts attached rather than worn.

Rachel E
11-02-2005, 10:13 PM
I to have just received my new forms from the Breast Form Store in Vancouver BC. I got the new ones the golden type. i got 44C's and they do feel differant as i have used the clasic II's in the past. The new ones are heavy'er and feel differant on my chest. I havn't yet to attach them as i was told that the sticky tape that came with them will hold them if my skin is prepared properly. Will report later when i do attach them.
For now we will enjoy. Love to all Richie, Spokane Wa

robinLynn
11-02-2005, 10:50 PM
more powrer to all u ladies i havent got that far yet

Donna Delite
11-02-2005, 11:05 PM
I got mine from the breast form store and they have plenty of bounce when I walk. They feel great!

Francine
11-02-2005, 11:29 PM
I just got mine a week or so ago.
TRS4 "tear drop" complete with the nipple.
and I love them! I wish I had done it long ago. I love the way the look and feel! They's so natural looking and fill out my 38D bra's nicely.
I bought them through a mail order 'decolleteenhancement. com'

It seems it just one more step along the way to get to where I want I want to be.

MarieTS
11-03-2005, 12:28 AM
Vickie: I got size 4 transform classics from the bfstore. They are plenty big enough! My cup runneth over in my 36C and 38B underwires :D I haven't even taped them, yet they have that nice jiggle to them you say is missing from yours. You might consider giving Nancy at the breastform store a call or just send her a message. Just remember, bigger is not always better!

Vickie
11-03-2005, 01:10 AM
Thanks for all the posts.

I bought them at The Breast Form Store.

Well I was thinking it would have more bounce but then again being as they are in a supportave bra stops that.

Richie you mentioned that you got the Gold ones and that the ones you got before were Tranforms II (TF II made for big girls). I noticed that the Transforms are Supper Soft and maybe that would give me more bounce.
I also think that MarieTG you have a point about the size not being everything. Mine filled the inside of the pockets of my breast form bra.

I have thought about perhaps returning them in exchange for a Transform I and a size 4. Otherwise I am very pleased, a good company to deal with and very helpful. You know it is the old story if I exchange them for something different I might not be pleased with the ones I have exchanged them with. I could live with these nice breast forms and they do make a difference.

I have noticed though in advertising and on the television that most women are not big breasted. Most women are small breasted and very nice too I might at. So the big sizes don't really matter.

Vickie

byrony
11-03-2005, 01:36 AM
I ordered a pair of those just last night.... Their my first pair of breastforms actually, I hope they're nice.

BonnieJG
11-03-2005, 09:54 AM
Hello Vickie, I got my Premium breast size 5 38 B about 1 year ago I just love them. I find that they seem like real firm boobs that stay in there place.

Bonnie JG

MarieTS
11-04-2005, 01:29 AM
Vickie: I debated long and hard trying to decide between size 4 or size 5. Nancy initially recommended 5 but then changed her recommendation to 4 because the manufacturer informed the store that the Transforms were crafted a bit larger. As I told you in my first post, the 4 is very adequate. They are actually a tad large for some of my bras, but fit in the breastform bra that I bought from the BF store with a bit of room to spare. The 4's make me look very adequate, quite well-endowed. I wonder if the 5's would make me look too large and therefore less passable. The biggest drawback would be that my clothes wouldn't fit.
My forms are definitely softer than most breastforms on the market. I believe this gives them a very realisitc feel. I love the softness, and I miss them when I'm not wearing them. I only wish they weren't quite so shiny, but I'm sure they'll be made with more realistic colors and finishes in the future.
Although I purchased a great deal of adhesive strips with them I haven't taped them yet. I don't want to tear them accidentally, get yucky adhesive stuck all over them, or shorten their service life.

KellyCD
11-04-2005, 09:09 AM
I've been wanting a new set of forms for a little while now. The ones I have now I bought online from Fredericks of hollywood. They are nice don't get me wrong but I want something bigger. I've been looking at the Big girls forms at the BF store.

Robyn2006
11-06-2005, 05:00 PM
I too just bought the Gold Seal breast forms from TheBreastFormStore, size 7 for my 36D cups, these to replace my old Transform Triangle forms that had gotten a bit damaged from using Hollister's adhesive and remover on them too many times to count. These new forms are very nice for using adhesive, as they have a firmer backing, but really think that the Transform Triangle's felt a bit better, especially when attached... they just seemed to feel more natural and a bit softer. If I had to order again, I'd go with the Transform Triangles, as they are, as advertised, super soft! Of course, I'm sure that my new Gold Seal forms will last a lot longer...

Robyn
P.S. Did any of you find that the sizing chart at the BreastFormStore didn't quite work for you? For my 36D cups, it recommends a size 5, however only a size 7 really fills out my bra... and it fills them out perfectly. They are hardly overflowing within my bras, fitting just right. (I leaned this when I bough my first pair from them a few years ago. I had to return them to get the right size. Which, by the way, they were wonderful about!)

Vickie
11-07-2005, 10:55 PM
My size 5 breast forms seam to fit the 36C bra quite well. The bra that I have is made specifically for breast forms and it has pockets. I bought the bra at the Breast Form store when I ordered the breast forms.

Vickie
http://geocities.com/vickieb6000/

KellyCD
11-08-2005, 08:06 AM
I too just bought the Gold Seal breast forms from TheBreastFormStore, size 7 for my 36D cups, these to replace my old Transform Triangle forms that had gotten a bit damaged from using Hollister's adhesive and remover on them too many times to count. These new forms are very nice for using adhesive, as they have a firmer backing, but really think that the Transform Triangle's felt a bit better, especially when attached... they just seemed to feel more natural and a bit softer. If I had to order again, I'd go with the Transform Triangles, as they are, as advertised, super soft! Of course, I'm sure that my new Gold Seal forms will last a lot longer...

Robyn
P.S. Did any of you find that the sizing chart at the BreastFormStore didn't quite work for you? For my 36D cups, it recommends a size 5, however only a size 7 really fills out my bra... and it fills them out perfectly. They are hardly overflowing within my bras, fitting just right. (I leaned this when I bough my first pair from them a few years ago. I had to return them to get the right size. Which, by the way, they were wonderful about!)

Yeah the forms I have now fit my 38C bras but I'm looking for something bigger like a D but I would really like a DD. Do you thing a 8 or a 9 would be a good choice for me? Back in the day I used to use water ballons to fill out my 38DD bras and I loved that size. I have alot more DD cup bra than C cup ones and I would like to get some forms that fit them.

JulieFL
11-08-2005, 10:00 AM
Kelly how big are you? in the below pics, I'm wearing a pair of Transform super soft classics in size 10 or "DD". I think they suit my frame well, but I'm 6 ft tall barefooted and weight just over 200 lbs. I am thinking about getting another pair, if I do they will probably be in the "C" range and attachable.

KellyCD
11-09-2005, 05:44 AM
Kelly how big are you? in the below pics, I'm wearing a pair of Transform super soft classics in size 10 or "DD". I think they suit my frame well, but I'm 6 ft tall barefooted and weight just over 200 lbs. I am thinking about getting another pair, if I do they will probably be in the "C" range and attachable.

I am 6'1" and weigh in at 185 right now. What are you gonna do with your old ones?

Deena
11-09-2005, 05:59 AM
Girls I think the bra makes a great deal of difference in appearance. Using tape to attach gives me a lot more flexibility in the type of bra I wear. Unattached I find that a Camp 164 bra (pocket bra) works really well in keeping the forms in place. Camp bras are available from The Breast Form Store--a tad pricey but worth it. BSF also has a link to a site that features "pocket bras" for "us". Besides bra shopping is fun!!!!!

Hugs, Deena

JulieFL
11-09-2005, 11:39 PM
What are you gonna do with your old ones?

I'm going to keep them.

Sometimes bigger is better;)

JulieFL

byrony
11-10-2005, 12:07 AM
I just got mine... And they're really nice.

I'm going shopping tomorrow with my gg friend, so I'll get to show them off to her before we head out... (I don't shop en femme but whatever...)

I used to just use a pair of enhancers and padding, and full forms are incredible...The size chart worked well for me too, I got size 8 forms, and they fit my 44C bra perfectly.

Nepenthes
11-12-2005, 08:45 AM
For many years I have been wearing a 38B. I love the size. I have Amoena breast forms which are excellent. The Amoena Personally #651 size 6 is wonderfully soft and bouncy. Very recently I decided to try something bigger and bought a pair of Amoena classic light forms in size 11. I am absolutely in love with these. They have a silicone gel center. They shift and move with the turn of my body. I am wearing them with a pocket bra. I actually like the way the bra allows the forms to bounce a little more and the slight swing when I bend forward.