PDA

View Full Version : Changes

daarleane
03-06-2012, 09:10 AM
Since I started reading this forum I have become less secretive about crossdressing. I don't mean that I have been telling anyone. I have just decided to not try and hide it as much. Yesterday for instance, I was working in the garage and my neighbor lady came over and asked me to help her with something. This wasn't anything new. what was different was I was wearing a bra with some "b" cup forms. If she noticed she didn't say anything about it. I just wanted to share this with someone else.

Princess_Andria
03-06-2012, 09:22 AM
Great to hear you've become more open and less secretive about hun x she might not have noticed but who knows a woman might sometime and invite you over for some coffee and a bit of dressup hehe

Andria x

Sara Jessica
03-06-2012, 09:38 AM
I'm glad you are feeling more confident and all that but I always get concerned when "new member, joined Feb. 2012" dives head first into potentially shark infested waters.

Let's say for the sake of argument that your neighbor said to you, "you're wearing a bra, aren't you???" Or perhaps she noticed and decides to blab it to all of the neighbors. The important question then becomes "are you prepared to accept the fallout?". If so, then terrific, you are in a very good place with your dressing. If not, then you might want to re-think some of these interactions with others who know you well enough.

Frédérique
03-06-2012, 11:55 AM
Since I started reading this forum I have become less secretive about crossdressing. I don't mean that I have been telling anyone. I have just decided to not try and hide it as much.

Since I’ve been on these CD discussion forums I have come to embrace secrecy more, if that’s at all possible, and declare that blessed position in countless posts. But, you have to grade me on a curve – I enjoy being alone, and I hug my secrets close to my fake bosom. I can’t give myself away, can I? Being less secretive is a very personal decision, if it doesn’t just happen by itself, but I have learned that crossdressing is a VERY precious secret very few others can appreciate. In my view, I’m not “hiding,” rather I’m protecting something I do not wish to share…
:battingeyelashes:

daarleane
03-14-2012, 08:23 PM
Every one of us has to make those decisions. I am trying my best not to hurt anyone, including me.