PDA

View Full Version : Just a couple of things

swiss_susan
11-02-2005, 09:08 AM
First let me say thank to to all who make this forum possible, I have spent a lot of hours on this forum since I found it and am greatly encouraged by what I hear.

Ok, well I have only ever been out en femme very late at night for a few walks around my neighbourhood, only ever seen one car, very quiet place at night. Or I have also been out to the Rocky Horror show a few times :D . And last week I went out for halloween, as a schoolgirl. None of these have really been attempts to "pass", which is something I would love to try but am really nervous about, as I see many of us are.

Another thing I would like some advice about is shaping. Since I play rugby and have always had muscular thighs I am quite self conscious about that, does anyone have some advice for shaping ? BTW are there any other rugby players out there ?

Oh and I want to apologise to all the GG’s out there for all the crap I have given to the GG’s I know about shopping, particularly for shoes. After I got one pair I suddenly needed more, and I don’t have all that many outfits. I really want a pair of classy knee high boots to wear with my new black deninm skirt.

The one thing I really want now, (or rather 2 things) is breast forms and possibly a butt and hip shaper as I got very little junk in my trunk. lol :)

I hope to get some pictures taken soon so I can get the communities opinion on my attempts.

Well a little disorganized but I am new to this, I have never really tried to express any of this to anyone else before so sorry if I sound like an idiot.

Thanks again for all the great informatin and experiences I have seen here.

Hugs and kisses

Susan

lissa_cd
11-02-2005, 09:28 AM
Susan, your concerns are similar to all the concerns we all have faced. Butt and hip forms are available from certain sites, write me and I'll share mine...wish I could have seen you in your schoolgirl outfit, to be what you describe as passable may only be a little makeup and those shapers....Hugs aways...Melissa

Jasmine Ellis
11-02-2005, 09:50 AM
First let me say thank to to all who make this forum possible, I have spent a lot of hours on this forum since I found it and am greatly encouraged by what I hear.

Ok, well I have only ever been out en femme very late at night for a few walks around my neighbourhood, only ever seen one car, very quiet place at night. Or I have also been out to the Rocky Horror show a few times :D . And last week I went out for halloween, as a schoolgirl. None of these have really been attempts to "pass", which is something I would love to try but am really nervous about, as I see many of us are.

Another thing I would like some advice about is shaping. Since I play rugby and have always had muscular thighs I am quite self conscious about that, does anyone have some advice for shaping ? BTW are there any other rugby players out there ?

Oh and I want to apologise to all the GG’s out there for all the crap I have given to the GG’s I know about shopping, particularly for shoes. After I got one pair I suddenly needed more, and I don’t have all that many outfits. I really want a pair of classy knee high boots to wear with my new black deninm skirt.

The one thing I really want now, (or rather 2 things) is breast forms and possibly a butt and hip shaper as I got very little junk in my trunk. lol :)

I hope to get some pictures taken soon so I can get the communities opinion on my attempts.

Well a little disorganized but I am new to this, I have never really tried to express any of this to anyone else before so sorry if I sound like an idiot.

Thanks again for all the great informatin and experiences I have seen here.

Hugs and kisses

Susan
Hi Susan.
You must looked wonderful in that school girl outfit love. Well done to you for going out and enjoying yourself darling...........:thumbsup:
Love Jasminxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:)

Jasmine Ellis
11-11-2005, 10:15 AM
Hi Susan, looking at your picture you look wonderful darling I just can't see any problems there. Love as always