PDA

View Full Version : Can Girls Figure Out I'm Wearing Pantyhose Under My Jeans?

heel_addict
03-07-2012, 01:49 PM
Last night, I went to town for a drink with my girlfriend. Like many other times, I was feeling a little naughty so I had decided to wear a pair of nude sheer pantyhose under my jeans so both my legs and my girlfriend's were encased in nylon. As we were walking towards the pub, I noticed a group of 3 girls behind us getting closer, and they were discreetly pointing their gaze towards the lower part of my legs and making comments silently. I couldn't make any of them out. My girlfriend thought it was something about her outfit they were commenting about, but there was nothing out of the ordinary about it, a midi black dress, nude pantyhose and a pair of knee-high boots, I doubt a pair of girls would remark about it.

I think the girls' attention was on my legs. There was no visible part of my pantyhosed ankles or waistband (socks pulled over the pantyhose, shirt tucked in safely to prevent waistband from being seen) but a moment later, looking down at my jeans, I noticed they formed rather unusual shapes around my legs, as if the fabric of the pantyhose prevented them from sliding and sitting around my legs properly. (The pair of jeans I had on were of an average width, not form-fitting but not very baggy either).

So, this makes me wonder, since girls are those who wear pantyhose and are more familiar with such a garment, is it possible that they could figure out when someone out in the streets is wearing pantyhose even if there's no visible part of it, if they look closely at his legs? From the way the pants or jeans move around the legs when someone is walking or by the way someone is walking or anything else? What do you think?

P.S. Looking froward to your opinions about this, both GG's and crossdressers, as both have quite some experience about pantyhose and how it looks on different clothes.

Sara Jessica
03-07-2012, 01:56 PM
Seriously, not a chance.

~Joanne~
03-07-2012, 02:05 PM
NO. never. Pantyhose are like a second skin when under dressing. If your ankles aren't exposed (if you had socks over them) and the waistband wasn't up over your pants, there is no way they could tell. Even if the bottom of the jeans came up a bit and you wore no socks they would think you were sock less. Especially with nude hose.

I have worn hose under my jeans plenty of times, without socks and never, NEVER got a reaction. I think more or less in this case they were probably talking about your GF. She was dressed nicely and they didn't know how to react. especially to her pantyhose which most of the younger generation has never worn and don't own a pair themselves.

kimdl93
03-07-2012, 02:24 PM
No, I think your mind was playing games with you. It may well have been your girlfriends outfit or something altogether different.

Kate Simmons
03-07-2012, 02:30 PM
Not unless you show 'em Hon.;):)

Karren H
03-07-2012, 02:44 PM
Hell yes!! Women have such extraordinary hearing and so totally hate pantyhose so bad and know the sound they make..... that I'll bet every single woman heard you walk into the place! You were busted before you sat down!! Lol.

Gillian Gigs
03-07-2012, 02:56 PM
The open toes sandals were probably the dead give away.LOL

Vickie_CDTV
03-07-2012, 03:41 PM
Given their age, I doubt those girls wear pantyhose, they may have never worn them. Maybe they were commenting on your girlfriend, if she is young, and how odd it is to see a young girl in pantyhose.

Stephenie S
03-07-2012, 04:08 PM
No. Your imagination was getting the best of you. And so what? Is it illegal to wear pantyhose where you live? Under you jeans? I not sure why you want to wear pantyhose that you can't see. Is it just 'cause you like the way it feels? Pantyhose (and any kind of hose) is usually worn to improve the LOOK of your legs.

Stephie

Chari
03-07-2012, 04:10 PM
Good deductions "Sherlock", but I believe the younger gals were looking at your GFs "knee high boots" and wondered where they could get a pair. Go out and enjoy yourself no matter how you are dressed!

Cheryl T
03-07-2012, 04:11 PM
Not unless you flashed them a peek...
I don't know of anyone with xray vision so I think you're safe. I wear mine all the time just like you did and no one has ever made a remark or indicated in any way that they knew.

lisal
03-07-2012, 04:22 PM
Not unless they have Xray vision like superman or superwoman.

Richelle423
03-07-2012, 04:22 PM
No I highly doubt it.They were probably commenting on your GF.Pantyhose clings so closely on your skin Nobody can notice.

joandher
03-07-2012, 04:25 PM
They wernt the fashion police were they????

queenie
03-07-2012, 04:31 PM
Well, if your pants were clinging to your legs because of the pantyhose, they might have made comments about that.

Foxglove
03-07-2012, 05:13 PM
Of course they knew! Women know these things! If the last time you wore pantyhose was 17 January, they'd know that. Since you were with your girlfriend, presumably you're not married. Before you ever get married, I advise you to think long and hard. Women know these things! They'll scare the bejesus out of you, some of the stuff they know.

Good luck, Annabelle

joanna marie
03-07-2012, 05:20 PM
Everyone knows that teenage girls take special classes at school to able to detect any level of Crossdressing at a distance of 30 yards. Didn't your GF warn you?

Julia Welch
03-07-2012, 05:24 PM
Hell no ... they were checking out your cute butt for sure ;)

Stephanie47
03-07-2012, 05:27 PM
I don't know for sure. Static cling???

JLynn17
03-07-2012, 05:28 PM
Girls not commit about another girls outfit??? Are you in America?

heel_addict
03-07-2012, 05:45 PM
To those who provided some useful perspective on the subject, thank you very much!

To all the others, please save the sarcasm. No need to sound like a little smartass know-it-all, is there?

ReineD
03-07-2012, 05:56 PM
Seriously, not a chance.

Agreed. :)

We may know what it feels like to wear pantyhose, but we're not in the habit of examining the legs of other girls who wear them.

DonnaT
03-07-2012, 06:06 PM
but a moment later, looking down at my jeans, I noticed they formed rather unusual shapes around my legs, as if the fabric of the pantyhose prevented them from sliding and sitting around my legs properly. (The pair of jeans I had on were of an average width, not form-fitting but not very baggy either).
I don't know about you, but i find it extremely hard to see the back of my jeans without a mirror.

Did you ask your girlfriend if they were noticeable from behind when you walked?

Maybe they were commenting on your socks?

rebekkadg
03-07-2012, 06:20 PM
I've worn dark panyhose to work a good many times under my pants with no socks and no one has ever called me out on it. I am pretty sure if anyone actually took time to look at my feet closely (yeah my pantyhose are clearly visable with my pants cut and shoes) they would simply dismiss them as socks. People see what they expect to see.

heel_addict
03-07-2012, 06:56 PM
I don't know about you, but i find it extremely hard to see the back of my jeans without a mirror.

I was referring to the front of the jeans, the part below the knees was a bit wider and seemed not to sit smootly around my calves, as if there was some sort of excessive friction between my legs and my jeans. I only figured this would equally noticeable from someone behind me. Of course, some styles of pantyhose are very smooth and allow jeans/pants to almost glide over them but that's not the kind I was wearing, which was pretty rough to the touch :battingeyelashes:

Rachel Morley
03-07-2012, 07:39 PM
If your jeans covered everything and you were wearing socks too ... no way. Seriously, no one is going to be able to tell .. and even if (let's say) that they did detect something "amiss" with the way your jeans were "sitting" on your legs there's no way they would think or know that it's because of pantyhose. Just enjoy the feeling and don't worry about it. :) P.S. Trust your girlfriend .. she knows what she's doing.

Elle1946
03-07-2012, 07:42 PM
I really don't think so!

Stephenie S
03-07-2012, 09:21 PM
To those who provided some useful perspective on the subject, thank you very much!

To all the others, please save the sarcasm. No need to sound like a little smartass know-it-all, is there?

But what if I AM a little smartass know-it-all?

ronny0
03-07-2012, 10:07 PM
This one has my vote....

Well, if your pants were clinging to your legs because of the pantyhose, they might have made comments about that.

Your comment,
"but a moment later, looking down at my jeans, I noticed they formed rather unusual shapes around my legs, as if the fabric of the pantyhose prevented them from sliding and sitting around my legs properly."

I'd guess static electricity / static cling made them think they were looking at something strange.

STACY B
03-07-2012, 10:46 PM
Same thing happen to me when I had some pantyhose on the other day , I could have swore those girls were lookin at me too ? But you said you had JEANS on ?? Dammit they probily were lookin at ME ? JEANS ,,,,,, Thats what I forgot ,, I should have worn jeans ,, DUMMY ME had on friggen shorts !! thats why they saw my panyhose ,,, Jeans next time for sure . DOH !!

Eryn
03-07-2012, 10:47 PM
There's no way that they would have seen anything out of the ordinary.

There is a tiny chance that they might have heard something unusual, as the hose allow your jeans to slide more easily over your legs and they might make a noise if they did so.

But, in the fullness of the moment, does it make a difference? You and your SO were having a good time, you were enjoying your experience, so who really cares if someone else might have figured out what you were wearing? Put those negative thoughts behind you and have a good time!

DonnaT
03-07-2012, 11:07 PM
I was referring to the front of the jeans, the part below the knees was a bit wider
Ahh. Maybe the jeans looked like boot cut jeans, or as we called them back in the day, bell bottoms, and that is what the gals were trying to figure out-if you were wearing women's jeans.

busker
03-07-2012, 11:10 PM
Last night, I went to town for a drink with my girlfriend. Like many other times, I was feeling a little naughty so I had decided to wear a pair of nude sheer pantyhose under my jeans so both my legs and my girlfriend's were encased in nylon. As we were walking towards the pub, I noticed a group of 3 girls behind us getting closer, and they were discreetly pointing their gaze towards the lower part of my legs and making comments silently. I couldn't make any of them out. My girlfriend thought it was something about her outfit they were commenting about, but there was nothing out of the ordinary about it, a midi black dress, nude pantyhose and a pair of knee-high boots, I doubt a pair of girls would remark about it.

I think the girls' attention was on my legs. There was no visible part of my pantyhosed ankles or waistband (socks pulled over the pantyhose, shirt tucked in safely to prevent waistband from being seen) but a moment later, looking down at my jeans, I noticed they formed rather unusual shapes around my legs, as if the fabric of the pantyhose prevented them from sliding and sitting around my legs properly. (The pair of jeans I had on were of an average width, not form-fitting but not very baggy either).

So, this makes me wonder, since girls are those who wear pantyhose and are more familiar with such a garment, is it possible that they could figure out when someone out in the streets is wearing pantyhose even if there's no visible part of it, if they look closely at his legs? From the way the pants or jeans move around the legs when someone is walking or by the way someone is walking or anything else? What do you think?

P.S. Looking froward to your opinions about this, both GG's and crossdressers, as both have quite some experience about pantyhose and how it looks on different clothes.

you betcha, red rider. I've had the very same problem ( with L'Eggs tights which are soft but have a bit of surface and grip ) and what it is is that there is some grip if the pants are a bit tight and they don't slide around on your leg as they might with bare legs. Kind of like the old "static cling" thing. Test it out for your self. Put the same pants on and walk and you will see that they move easier with bare legs. They grip right at the calf muscle.
so girls who wear leggings or hose know how their pants react to the the cling or static or grip or whatever, so yes, they might just have figured out you had on HOSE.
you might try anti-static clothes spray.

Sheila11
03-07-2012, 11:38 PM
Sounds like wishful thinking, or x-ray vision.

Jeninus
03-08-2012, 12:06 AM
Young girls and teenagers share with dogs the ability to hear sounds well above the level of other humans' hearing, in the range between 20k and 40k. And they can hear a pin drop in the third classroom from the end of the hall if they pay attention. So they heard the otherwise inaudible swish of your jeans on the pantyhose and you were busted.

Nah, they were commenting on your girlfriend's attire; you're in the clear and needn't worry. Lucky you have such a well-dressed GF. Cherish her.

Aprilrain
03-08-2012, 12:07 AM
No they did not know (or care) that you were wearing pantyhose.

as for the sarcastic remarks, what did you expect!?

Kendappa
03-08-2012, 02:33 AM
No. I wear them a lot and behavior is the same with or without. So enjoy! :)

Fiona Lindum
03-08-2012, 05:30 AM
I wear tights under trousers to work and have never heard a comment made.

heel_addict
03-08-2012, 07:34 AM
you betcha, red rider. I've had the very same problem ( with L'Eggs tights which are soft but have a bit of surface and grip ) and what it is is that there is some grip if the pants are a bit tight and they don't slide around on your leg as they might with bare legs. Kind of like the old "static cling" thing. Test it out for your self. Put the same pants on and walk and you will see that they move easier with bare legs. They grip right at the calf muscle.
so girls who wear leggings or hose know how their pants react to the the cling or static or grip or whatever, so yes, they might just have figured out you had on HOSE.
you might try anti-static clothes spray.

Yes, that's exactly what I was talking about, the friction and the grip provided by the fabric of some styles of pantyhose (those that are not smooth to the touch), as well as the "static" cling you mentioned. There might be some truth in it, although most people here claimed it is only science-fiction unless people have extraordinary powers, which believe me, is not what I was talking about! Guess I will have to test it out just like you said, with the same pair of jeans on with and without any hose underneath because I'm pretty sure I see some difference (when the pantyhose is not one of these smooth ones that makes jeans/pants slide over the legs easily).

But what if I AM a little smartass know-it-all?
Then I'd suggest you kept that to yourself, nobody likes this type of people!

...so who really cares if someone else might have figured out what you were wearing? Put those negative thoughts behind you and have a good time!
No, I wouldn't call these negative thoughts, I was just wondering. I would probably be a little embarrassed at first if someone found out but it would be nothing "negative" for me. Especially if that someone was a hot girl, it would be a major turn-on for me.

Kerstin
03-08-2012, 08:02 AM
I wear tights under my jeans all the time, and I can definitely hear that unmistakable swish of the denim as it brushes against them. I find it varies depending on how loose the fit is against legs. It's much more noticeable indoors though. I do sometimes notice that cling you talk about too. Despite that, someone is extremely unlikely to guess that you're wearing tights under your jeans, because why would anyone suspect that about a guy?

Princess Chantal
03-08-2012, 10:23 AM
Perhaps they noticed somewhat of a feminine walk coerced by you wearing the pantyhose.

Sarasometimes
03-08-2012, 10:35 AM
Just think about the line from Shawshank redemption. "I polished those shoes to a high shine and wore them back to my cell. Hardly ever does someone look at a man's shoes."

I've worn dark panyhose to work a good many times under my pants with no socks and no one has ever called me out on it. I am pretty sure if anyone actually took time to look at my feet closely (yeah my pantyhose are clearly visable with my pants cut and shoes) they would simply dismiss them as socks. People see what they expect to see.

Contessa
03-08-2012, 01:22 PM

I am pretty sure no one is trying to be a smartass, cause all of us try to have fun with our crossdressing. Smile and think about it you were wearing them not us. I want somebody to say something when I am wearing them but they don't they just say he must be gay. They just go on about their business. Plus aren't nude pantyhose suppose to be undetectable even when your wearing a skirt or dress. Come on have fun with it. Or try wearing the skirt with your t shirt or shirt and tie and jacket. Men have to live too and be able to have fun, stop being afraid.

When I look at how many people are members that are on here and then how many are only other sites such as this one. Plus how many are not on any site and still live in the U S if they all went to a restaurant dressed in a suit w/skirt instead of pants they can't get us all. I have always wanted to do that now I do. Just having fun, just having fun.

pantynhoseman
03-09-2012, 05:50 PM
I wear pantyhose with shorts all the time in the summer, and no one seems to notice or care. Oh yea,lol I always wear them under jeans or work clothes

Sara Jessica
03-09-2012, 07:35 PM
I wear pantyhose with shorts all the time in the summer, and no one seems to notice or care. Oh yea,lol I always wear them under jeans or work clothes

Don't kid yourself, everyone notices. They may not care so much but how could anyone miss a guy running around in pantyhose with his shorts.

TxCassie
03-09-2012, 11:27 PM
I tend to lean towards the thought that if they were young girls, they probably would noticing your GF wearing pantyhose and that probably just vexed them. :heehee:

Chickhe
03-09-2012, 11:44 PM
You are correct...everyone in the world is watching you to make sure your pants drape properly... watch for the tweets!

Jill Devine
03-10-2012, 08:05 AM
Did you have your jeans on back to front? Maybe inside out?

BTW: we aren't being sarcastic. We are just teasing. Take a chill pill - it's not a serious thread.

Nicola
03-10-2012, 03:48 PM
I too often wear tights under my jeans and I believe I do so undetected.
Years ago I was drinking in a pub with my then girlfriend and she had a pair of black opaque tights on under her jeans - I knew this because she had a hole in the knee of her jeans and the tights were peeking through (much to my delight, and her's too later in the evening!).
Always check the integrity of your jeans if you intend to wear a pair of tights underneath.

Nicola:)

SusanQ
03-13-2012, 05:38 AM
Ever since they stopped putting tags in pantyhose and other garments, the manufacturers have come up with an ingenious method of placing subtle aromas in the waist bands of their products. This will allow customers to identify whether a pair of pantyhose is from Hanes, or Leggs or Just My Size, etc. And everyone knows that teenagers have a incredible sense of smell.

Come on...I'm kidding you :) If the pantyhose were not showing anywhere, no one had any idea whatsoever you were wearing them. Furthermore no one really cares if you were.

Beverley Sims
03-13-2012, 06:56 AM
People can assume you are wearing a thong if your bum looks like 2 rounded melons.
If you wear panty hose it loses the impact.:)