PDA

View Full Version : Not me, but a cd venturing hall at hotell

Tara D. Rose
03-07-2012, 10:22 PM
Hi all my friends. Sometimes I get off of here and sometimes I look at youtube videos. Well I was looking at crossdresser videos of course. And I stumbled upon this one in particular. It's a married cd, and she's out of town. A nice hotel. She films her adventure and time while there. She films herself in the mirror, and talks about her fears as she is about to venture out into the hallway and to the elevators. She doesn't go down though. She buys a soda, a man speaks to her, she is so nervous you can see, etc.

Well I smiled the whole time I watched it, for I can so relate to the obvious jitters she was experiencing. And the end is really a surprise. I just wanted to share it with everyone, and it can show that there is some kind of unspoken innocence going on with her, that I'm sure many of us can relate. So without further adue, just click the link and smile. I would love to have ben there with her and share a soda too.

Tara

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmVwwsMu9Ds&feature=relmfu

Marleena
03-07-2012, 10:34 PM
This is a very good video dealing with a CD going out for the first time. It's the real deal, with a great ending. Thanks for sharing Tara.:)

NathalieX66
03-07-2012, 11:45 PM
Been there/done that.
Maybe the video you saw was at a hotel that was holding a TG conference, or event.
My first outing since college was January 2010 was in a lobby bar at a Ramada Inn near a major army station/air force base. Lots of service people in in military fatigues there . No one gave a 'at's rass' about me , or the other cd'ers with me, and neither did the hotel staff or waitresses. Everyone was nice. That broke the ice fore me once and for all.
The first step, and second step is always the hardest. Most of the challenge is in your mind.
I know and have met many out & about crossdressers, and tg folk who are married, which is pretty ordinary.

Tara D. Rose
03-08-2012, 12:04 AM
:battingeyelashes:Yes Nathalie, I know. Both of us and many others on here have been out many times. But this very sweet cd was obviously very nervous as though she hadn't done anything like this before. She was at a place where we have already passed and moved on. I just thought it was so sweet at how she was so nervous but yet enjoying herself so innocently. I only mentioned about her being married was not to put her down at all, but I was just elaborating on the video sort of like a preface or to enlighten the viewers here just before the viewing, like celebs do on late night talk plugging a clip form thier up coming movie, they give a little short small speach about the clip. Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned that she was married, but she spoke of her wife in the clip, so I mentioned it to show how sweetly she mentioned her wife while there.
I also have met hundreds of cd's that are married as well, I wasn't trying to make her marriage an issue.
Love

jjjjohanne
03-08-2012, 06:27 AM
I remember feeling just as stressed out when I first ventured out into the hall in a hotel. I was just wearing pantyhose with shorts. They may have been girl's shorts. I was so nervous and felt so obvious. Years later, I ate breakfast in the lobby in a skirt. At least that time, someone noticed my outfit!

Jonianne
03-08-2012, 07:23 AM
That was so genuine! At the end I was just cheering and saying "Just Go!, Just Go!"

I so understood the nervousness and I am so happy that I had my Angel with me who walked me through all of my first time outings, instead of having to do it alone. My hat's off to all who find the courage to do it on their own.

sherri
03-08-2012, 09:52 AM
Too funny. But such a potty mouth under stress! I was really hoping she would brave it out, maybe next time.

kimdl93
03-08-2012, 10:39 AM
boy can I relate to that. Not sure I'd have the courage to post a video documenting my whole frettful experience! I thought she did well, and looked fine.

~Joanne~
03-08-2012, 02:29 PM
I think she looked very nice and yes she was also very nervous. Maybe a bit borderline panicked. I don't know how I would have reacted under the same pressure but I can imagine as I have only been where she was once.

PretzelGirl
03-08-2012, 11:11 PM
Lots of us have been there before. There was a member here that told of having to get out of her room because of a fire alarm. If I recall right, there was no issue that came from it.

insearchofme
03-09-2012, 11:55 AM
The girl in the video is a member here and has posted this link before. I just can't remember her name. Great relatable video.

Victoria StJohn
03-09-2012, 01:45 PM
A very sweet video. Yes, she does look familiar, but I can't recall her name. Very brave of her in her first outings.

PretzelGirl
03-09-2012, 01:48 PM
Well, the youtube id is DanaM. That is a start.

BillieJoEllen
03-09-2012, 02:38 PM
Its been 40 years since the first time I ventured out. I too didn't want to run into people but thats exactly what I proceeded to do. On a walk around a city block a group of teenage girls saw me. One of the girls couldn't take her eyes off of me. I know she read me but nothing came of it. I can appreciate the lady's fright and apprehension in the video. But D---! She looked ten times better than I did at the time.

LeahCD2002
03-09-2012, 08:09 PM
Tara...

Thanks so much for the link girl...I have soooooooooo been there and am still there!

Leah :doll:

barbie lanai
03-09-2012, 10:18 PM
The first time out is a milestone alright. I remember how my pulse fluttered just stepping into the backyard dressed in daylight.

rocketscientist
03-09-2012, 10:50 PM
Yes, danam is a member here. She had posted a bunch of videos on YouTube. I think most of them she took down after being outed(almost?) to her wife.

Well, the youtube id is DanaM. That is a start.

Leelou
03-10-2012, 04:52 PM
Yes, danam is a member here. She had posted a bunch of videos on YouTube. I think most of them she took down after being outed(almost?) to her wife.

I don't know if she's still active here, but she still has several videos on youtube. She even gave a shoutout to crossdressers.com in one of them. I enjoyed watching her videos because she is sweet and I can relate to her insecurities and apprehension about going out.

docrobbysherry
03-10-2012, 05:57 PM
Danam used to post here quite often. However, not much lately. As u can see by how she looks now, over time she's become VERY passable!

What impressed me more than anything was her CAMERA WORK! I've been taking pics of Sherry for many years in many places. But, I'd NEVER attempt what Dana did! Never mind being stressed out of her mind at the same time!

Bravo Dana!