PDA

View Full Version : sharing talk

Kathy4ever
03-08-2012, 04:52 AM
Over the years with my wife always could not understand the talk about shaving her legs. It always seemed like it was something new or something. I never said hey I shaved today{facial hair}. The other night she is going on that she shaved her legs again. I replied I epilated the other day. We make some more small talk about how great not to have hair on our legs again. I say she is lucky her leg hairs are blonde and other stuff. She knows I shave or epilate but we don't really talk about it. It was kinda nice talking like two females about this stuff. I do understand now that I keep them cleaner and hair free. Over the winter it is not as necessary as it is in the summer. But when I've gone a week or two without cleaning them up it does feel so mmuch nicer when when it is done.

mbmeen12
03-08-2012, 05:09 AM
Good for you talking with your wife is good for her too. You both share in the experience as women living together, i.e. little secrets. My wife teaches me too and we share intimate secrets and desires from make up to bumping into things with your boobs. Shaving for me now consumes a little more hot water and lotion afterwords but has not become a chore like to most. It is something that helps in CDing and feeling more like a woman..

kimdl93
03-08-2012, 08:17 AM
I do think its a great step to be able to talk about routine things in a routine manner. Shaving legs isn't an intensely experience for my wife, nor for me, so if we talk about it at all its - my god my legs are stubbly, where's the Nair, or we're out of razor blades!