PDA

View Full Version : Changes at the Allen Household

linda allen
03-08-2012, 08:04 AM
I have posted in the past about my wife coming home unexpectedly and finding me trying to get out of one of her blouses. This was before I found this forum and I missed a great oportunity to come clean.

A few months ago I was complaining to her about her wearing a "moo-moo" (sack dress) around the house. She told me it was comfortable so I said I wanted one too. Surprisingy, she bought two, I suppose thinking I wouldn't wear them, but I did, just about every day when relaxing after a shower, etc. She commented a couple times, but got used to it. One is pretty nice with lace and elastic underneath the boobs.

A few months ago I ordered her some "Ahh Bras" off ebay at her request. She has been wearing them but complained that she was overflowing them. I asked her if she wanted me to order her a larger size and she said "yes" so I did.

A couple days ago, the bra came in the mail addressed to me. I brought in the mail but didn't open it yet as she wasn't home. Later, after she came home, I noticed that my package was missing and the bra was on a chair. I picked it up and said "Is this my new bra?" (jokingly) She said yes so I took off my shirt and put it on in front of her. She even told me to step into it and pull it up from the bottom. Rather than take it off, I left it on, poured myself a cup of coffee, and sat down in the living room with it on.

After a few minutes I said "I guess I better let you try this on" so I took it off and gave it to her. She took off her (smaller) Ahh Bra and tried on the new one. I took her smaller one and put it on. She said "I don't believe you're wearing my bra." I said "It's my bra now, I traded for it."

I slipped my good moo moo over my head, she put hers on, and we went about her business. Later that day, she even slipped her hand underneath my bra and tweaked my "boobies".

The next morning she was getting ready to go out and asked me "Can you see my pink bra under my blouse?" I said "No, can you see mine?" She said "No, are you wearing it? I said "No, but I'll be wearing it this evening." She said "By itself or with panties?" I said "With panties."

So, that evening, after my shower, I put on my bra, a pair of her panties, and my moo moo and went out into the living room. I was sitting in my recliner and after a while she noticed the panties. She said "I don't believe you're wearing my panties." I said "I told you I would". She made a couple jokes about it and dropped the subject.

Later I told her that wearing her clothes made me feel closer to her. She seemed to accept that and there's been a lot of hugging, kissing and snuggling the last couple days.

At any rate, it's now OK for me to wear a bra, panties, and one of my dresses around the house. I've hinted at more, but I'm going to take it slow for now. The goal of course, is to wear boobs and a wig as well. And to keep her love.

I'm pretty happy. :battingeyelashes:

kimdl93
03-08-2012, 08:09 AM
Linda, I'm gllad this had gone well for you - so far. I do have a question, tho. Is the plan to keep adding items incrementally, with the hope that your wife will acclimate, slowly, kinda like the a frog in a kettle of water? Or at some point, if you haven't already, do you anticipate telling her where this is headed?

Karren H
03-08-2012, 08:11 AM
That's awesome Linda!!! Lucky girl!

Diane Elizabeth
03-08-2012, 08:11 AM
Great story, Lina. Let us know how the forms and wig passes with her.

Kerstin
03-08-2012, 08:14 AM
Woohoo! :dance: Just be careful to take things easy. Enjoy your new freedom!

linda allen
03-08-2012, 08:25 AM
Linda, I'm gllad this had gone well for you - so far. I do have a question, tho. Is the plan to keep adding items incrementally, with the hope that your wife will acclimate, slowly, kinda like the a frog in a kettle of water? Or at some point, if you haven't already, do you anticipate telling her where this is headed?

Like a frog in a kettle of water. :heehee:

She has kidded about giving me a pair of pantyhose or tights and a "nice top". And about a pair of high boots to go with my dress.

I'm going to let her drive the train for now, I'll just drop a few hints on where it should be headed.

Great story, Lina. Let us know how the forms and wig passes with her.

That will probably a while. I don't want to risk pushing too hard. One day I'll comment that I really should have some boobs to go with this bra or outfit. If she says "Buy some." I will.

Kimberly Long
03-08-2012, 08:34 AM
My story is the same as yours but different. I have been living full time as Kimberly going on 3 years. I no longer have any male clothing. I/we have purchased lots of clothing. My wife wears my all the time.
I wish the two of you the best. It sounds like you have a very understanding so. Remember to so something nice for here from time to time, it will help.
Love Kimberly

Anita Luken
03-08-2012, 12:59 PM
AAAWWWW what a cute story. So nice, SIGH

Marleena
03-08-2012, 01:05 PM
That's a cute story Linda.:) Sometimes it takes a lot of small steps to get there but they all count.

Paulette
03-08-2012, 03:17 PM
Linda I think that you should buy her some new panties and while you are at it get some for yourself. I think your wife would appreciate not having to share her panties. You can get matching panties and play a game of trying to match colors.

linda allen
03-09-2012, 07:30 AM
Linda I think that you should buy her some new panties and while you are at it get some for yourself. I think your wife would appreciate not having to share her panties. You can get matching panties and play a game of trying to match colors.
I wouldn't dare try to buy her clothes, she is particular. However she did say last night "Should I just give you all my panties and buy new ones?" I said "Yes".

BTW: We went out to dinner with friends last night and I wore panties and my girl jeans. No bra, though. She was concerned about someone seeing me in the men's room but I assured her that there were partitions between the urinals.

She has been losing weight and exercising so at this point we have matching (size and brand) jeans and that's what we wore. Nobody said anything, they aren't real obvious "girl jeans" and I've worn them before several times.

Update -

Well wife now refers to my bras as "your bras" and they have a place in my dresser drawer. The panties are still in her dresser but there's a pile of "hers" and a pile of "ours". I'm working on that.

The other day we came home and she was going to clean house and I told her I would help her. She changed into a T shirt and a pair of stretch shorts. I told her I should have a pair too so she got me out a pair and I wore them with my bra and panties and a T shirt. I still have the shorts but haven't worn them again yet.

So I'm wearing panties every day except when I went to the doctor and a bra when it won't be obvious.

Yep, I love my wife and I tell her so every day.

Baby steps

diannecourtney
03-19-2012, 07:55 AM
MG, these are not baby steps and they are definitely ready for stelletto heels, your avatar shows great potential for very nice legs. Girl, you are lucky to have such a patient wife.

YorkshireRose
03-19-2012, 08:55 AM
That is a great story Linda. Nice to hear your lovely wife is being so understanding. I am always worried about rushing things and by the sounds of it you are taking things at a steady pace. Keep us updated honey.

Charlotte

kimdl93
03-19-2012, 09:14 AM
Wow, Linda. It seems you're making pretty concrete steps. What's next?

pickle73
03-19-2012, 02:15 PM
That's an amazing story Linda. I'm so happy for
U and hope I can find a women like that

linda allen
03-20-2012, 08:01 AM
Yesterday while my wife was out I did the laundry. I put away my bras and her bras, hung my shirts, then folded her tops and shorts and put the panties in two piles, one, her "good" ones, the other "our panties". I left everything on the bed. When she came home she went to put everything that I left out away. She said to me "Do you want these (panties) in your dresser or mine?" I said "Mine." so now I have my own bras and panties in my dresser.

Baby steps. :heehee:

sonna
03-20-2012, 08:24 AM
thats a great story you lucky girl im so happy for you.

linda allen
03-20-2012, 08:27 AM
thats a great story you lucky girl im so happy for you.

Thanks. I'm sorry I just can't stop talking about myself, but I'm really happy. Yesterday I went and bought a card for my wife (out of character for me) and wrote a paragraph inside about how much I love her.

kimdl93
03-20-2012, 09:11 AM
That was very sweet - and a nice touch!

BLUE ORCHID
03-20-2012, 09:23 AM
Hi Linda, You are so lucky to have such a wonderful wife like that.

Beverley Sims
03-20-2012, 09:23 AM
Update -

Yep, I love my wife and I tell her so every day.

Baby steps

Keep that up and you ar in for a good life.

larry
03-20-2012, 09:34 AM
Thanks for sharing. This is such a pleasant read. Nice things happening to a nice couple May your love for each other continue to bloom...

linda allen
03-23-2012, 06:48 AM
That was very sweet - and a nice touch!

Yesterday she said she wanted to go to a certain restaurant for lunch but she said "I know it's not your favorite place." Without even thinking, I responded back "My favorite place is wherever you are." We went there for lunch.

Wearing a bra and panties is changing my entire personality. I feel so much calmer and nicer. I think I like it.

Wonderwho
03-23-2012, 07:42 AM
Linda, I just came out to my wife a few weeks ago, the slow and carefull way worked for me. We have talked a lot and cried some too, in the end there is a new understanding between us. I feel like a new person, we hold each other more, talk more and feel connected. The other night i was bold enough to ask if she had a nightgown that I could wear. After a few minuets of quiet she returned with a very simple blue nightgown that was in the back of the closet. That night was the first time in a long time that we slept really togeather. She is working out of town at the moment, I am leaving to drive out to spend the weekend with her. In a gift box along with a card is a new nightgown for her, just to show how much her thoughtfullness ment to me. Allright, I bought two matching nighgowns one for each of us, I know I have dropped over the edge, but what a wonderfull feeling. Linda, go with it, rember for every little she gives you give back a hundredfold. Be carefull and use your head, ask yourself, is what I am about to do cause her some concern. The best to you, doesn't this feel great! Wonderwho

missyatl
04-02-2012, 03:47 PM
I am totally loving this story, it's been over a week though, I seriously need an update here linda allen! How's it going?

linda allen
04-12-2012, 11:58 AM
I am totally loving this story, it's been over a week though, I seriously need an update here linda allen! How's it going?

OK, Updates:

We went out of town to visit families. I wore panties every day and a bra just about every day. I didn't wear one when I thought people would be hugging me and might feel it. We were going to visit my son and family after running some errands and I said to my wife "Should I stop and take my bra off?" She said "No, nobody is going to see it." so I wore it all that day.

I saw a nice set of green bras on ebay so after looking several times, I bought them. I put on the dark green one and when my wife saw it she said "Oh, that one is pretty. I don't think I ever wore that one." I told her I had bought it for me and she said "I want one too." We were sitting in a restaurant a couple days later and I told her I had ordered her one. She said (kidding me) "You know, it's pretty bad when your husband's bras are prettier than yours!"

Yesterday she said to me "We should stop at the mall and buy you some new panties." Needless to say, I headed the car straight for the mall. After buying me the panies, she saw a blouse she liked so she got two different sizes and headed for the dressing rooms. I asked if she was going to come out and she said "No, you can just come in with me." so I did. She tried on the XL blouse and was standing in front of the mirror so on a whim, I slipped my shirt off and put on the L and stood beside her looking in the mirror. She laughed and squeezed my hand.

She took hers off and I took the other off. She rearranged her boobs in her bra, then reached over and did the same to me.

Anyway, wearing a bra and panties is now about as normal as if I had decided to grow a mustach or such. There has been some kidding about a purse or or "cute tops" but nothing further.

As I posted before, I'm letting her drive the train. I don't want to push things too far or too fast.

Thanks to you all for your support.

kimdl93
04-12-2012, 12:34 PM
well, although your wife is the engineer, you've gotta enjoy the track she's taking you down. It sounds as though you're both having fun.

larry
04-12-2012, 01:22 PM
This is SO cool..I could follow you day by day.

Barbara Ella
04-12-2012, 01:32 PM
Such a great story to follow. Just make sure you stay on the tracks, looks like the engineer is doing a great job for you.

Barbara

reb.femme
04-12-2012, 02:37 PM
Hi Linda,
Having just left the closet completely, I know the position you are in. My own story is a 2-part confession. Wearing lingerie/nighties was accepted and then I had to be totally honest because I love and treasure my wife. The incremental method certainly appears to be working for you and each step I'm sure is hopefully less of an issue as you progress. Best wishes on your goal of fully en femme.
Rebecca

Kaz
04-12-2012, 03:42 PM
Linda, this is just an amazing story... you are right to let her drive the train and it looks like you are heading for a great destination! You have one very wonderful partner!

linda allen
04-13-2012, 08:01 AM
Yesterday, I met my wife and her female friend for lunch after her workout at the female only gym (I was wearing a bra and panties, female jeans, and a male shirt and shoes). We got to talking about keeping our weight down and I made the comment that I had to watch what I ate because they wouldn't let me in the (female only) gym. My wife made the comment "Well, I guess we could put a wig on you and get you in."

She has a Doctor's appointment next week so I said we could go to the mall afterwards and get her some new panties (the kind she likes, only available at Dillard's). She said we should get me some too. :heehee:

Did I say how much I love her?

daarleane
04-13-2012, 08:27 AM
It sure looks like things are moving along. I would just let her set the pace to what she is comfortable with.

Joan_CD
05-18-2012, 07:04 PM
Linda, I check EVERY day to see if you update!!! How is it going? The suspense is killing me!!!!!

linda allen
06-05-2012, 06:05 AM
Well, I'm not dead and gone, I've been away for a month with my wife on a "road trip". Every day I get up and put on a bra and panties. If I'm not going to be around people other than my wife, I put on stretch (spandex) shorts that she gave me. She gave me several blouses that are too tight on her. She was looking at skorts (she seldom wears skirts or dresses, skorts are the closest she comes unless it's a wedding or funeral) the other day at the store and I told her I needed one too. We didn't buy me one but she gave me two of hers when we got home.

We were shopping and she picked out a blouse and said "I guess you want one too" so I got one. Actually, I ended up with three. She ended up with nine.

So - things are moving along. Slowly, but they are moving the right direction. I'm trying to figure a way to get approval for boobs and a wig.

Joan_CD
06-05-2012, 06:42 AM
I LOVE this thread! LOL. Linda have the two of you done anything with makeup or heels yet? Sounds like a wonderful relationship between the two of you!

jillleanne
06-05-2012, 07:04 AM
Linda, this is the most fun I've had reading posts here in months. lmao You are having sooooo much fun girl!!!!!! I was about to make some suggestions after reading a post by you, only to find my reply in your next post. LMAO And you are so on track with your spoiling your wife. THAT is exactly what a great relationship is based on. Sharing, trust, communication; you have the complete package working for you both. BRAVO!!!!!!! Key point to remember here; some items may be off limits so be sure to ask how she feels about something if you plan or would like to share. My s/o and I share little now only because we both have so much of our own( different sizes anymore) but I would never want to wear her panties anyway. I always had my own for example. Same goes for lipsticks, we rarely ever share them.
Keep the posts coming Linda, I'm lovin' them!!!!!

linda allen
06-05-2012, 07:22 AM
I LOVE this thread! LOL. Linda have the two of you done anything with makeup or heels yet? Sounds like a wonderful relationship between the two of you!
No makeup or heels (well I've done it when she was away but somehow I don't feel the need now).

Whenever we're in the mall shopping and see a pair of five inch heels in a store window or on a woman, I say to her "I should buy you a pair of those." (She doesn't wear heels because of foot problems.) I'm figuring one day she'll say "Why don't we buy you a pair?"

You know what will happen then. :heehee:

I can't really let on that Payless has my size.

Actually, one time she did say something like "I ought to just dress you up ....." but she kind of trailed off so I couldn't reply.

Beverley Sims
06-05-2012, 07:23 AM
Keep up the baby steps and don't get too enthusiastic and slip over.
Glad to see it is working.

Rondawants
06-05-2012, 07:30 AM
You guys are so great! Your wife is wonderful!

I hope things continue to get better for you! Things are going well. Life is good!