PDA

View Full Version : a kind of non-event

audreyinalbany
03-08-2012, 05:36 PM
I told my sister about my crossdressing a couple months ago and she was fine with it. So, last week while my wife was out of town, I was out and about 'en femme.' I decided to call my sister at work and see if she wanted to meet for coffee.
"Sure," she said," Ill meet you in the parking lot at the coffee place in fifteen minutes."
"Well," I cautioned her, "I'm in girl mode, if that's okay with you."
"Not a problem. See you then."
So fifteen minutes goes by and I though I spied her across the lot, so I got out of the car, smoothed out my skirt, and walked over. She smiled, hugged me, and said she wasn't sure if she'd recognize me, or if I'd be the one to find her.
We sat and shared a cup of coffee and talked about the kids and the spouses and taxes and home repairs and whatnot and nothing was said about my being girlish, although at one point she did touch my wig and say, "I like the hair."
all in all, it was pretty much like any meeting between brother and sister, a social event, not a big deal, a kind of non-event.
When we parted I told her I didn't know if it would be weird or not with me dressed as a woman, and she just shrugged, waved her hand and said, Shaaaa, no big deal!"
What a great time, what a great experience, what a great sister!

larry
03-08-2012, 06:54 PM
I love your sister. How lucky you are.

drag n fly
03-08-2012, 07:24 PM
The world would be a better place with a few thousand like your sister...Lucky you smooches (you and your sis) Jackie

Miriam-J
03-08-2012, 07:57 PM
You and your sister are lucky to have one another. Here's to many more moments of sharing!

Miriam

PretzelGirl
03-08-2012, 11:33 PM
, Shaaaa, no big deal!"

As it should be. That is a nice story and I am glad you have each other.

kimdl93
03-09-2012, 08:06 AM
aren't sisters great. I'm so glad that the two of you live close enough to go out for coffee together!

BRANDYJ
03-09-2012, 08:17 AM
Great story. Tell me, is your sister single? I bet there are tons of CD's here that woujld love to meet her!

audreyinalbany
03-09-2012, 08:24 AM
On another up beat note--- when the brewista took our order, she said, "What can I get for you ladies today?" THAT was pretty cool as well...

carhill2mn
03-09-2012, 02:42 PM
You are, indeed, fortunate!