11-02-2005, 12:15 PM
What is the right kind of color of pantyhose to wear in the fall? Angie

obsessedwithpantyhose
11-02-2005, 12:24 PM
any color u want:D

DONT be a slave to fashion

TGMarla
11-02-2005, 12:27 PM
It depends on what you're wearing. Generally, a suntan color goes with any season. In the fall,though, Earthtones are worn more, so you can go easily with a coffee or a taupe. But really, Angie's right here. You can wear any color you wish.

Billijo49504
11-02-2005, 01:01 PM
Since womens lib, you can wear what ever color you want. Usually I wear dark colors, due to bad looking legs.

Emma Chase
11-02-2005, 01:26 PM
Again I mirroe what the girls have already said. It reakky does not matter what colour you wear, although sometimes it's sometimes nice to co-ordinate with skirt / boots colour.

I normally wear black / brown in the fall and normally stick to opquaes, soft and silky on the skin and toasty warm too :)

Emma

Jodi
11-02-2005, 08:06 PM
Angie, The rule of thumb is that your hose should complement your outfit. Another rule is that your hose should always be lighter than your shoes. Another rule--if you are wearing black hose, wear black shoes. A gg friend of mine told me once that she can always spot a cd. She is the one wearing black hose with white shoes, or even worse, black hose and white sandals.

Jodi

robinLynn
11-02-2005, 09:46 PM
It depends on what you're wearing. Generally, a suntan color goes with any season. In the fall,though, Earthtones are worn more, so you can go easily with a coffee or a taupe. But really, Angie's right here. You can wear any color you wish.
marla is right this is what i do

Shannon
11-02-2005, 10:11 PM
Match your hose to your outfit, especially your shoes. And your purse should match your shoes.

Actually, its the same basic rule for well-dressed en homme. Belt and shoes should match, and socks should be the color of your shoes. I also read (Men's Health) that you really shouldn't wear black belt and shoes with blue -- brown is much more complementary here than black.