PDA

View Full Version : T.v. Show

STACY B
03-09-2012, 07:55 AM
Hey I have the solution to all our problems . OPRAH , If they would put ME on the oprah show I would an could talk about all this an smooth everything out for us an we could FINALY live in peace. Then I would wait a couple weeks an let it die down a little an then hit DR PHIL ,, An he could tell eveyone that its no big deal an not villianize it an make it fun an ROBIN can be all nice to me an say She I would love to hang out with ya . Then its off to my all time favorite show WHAT not to WEAR ,, Then I would be the first man transformed into a beautiful lady on there an all the folks would want to be just like me . An then me an JESSICA WHO would start our own show an we all would be the hippest chicks around an everybody would love us an want to hang out with us becuz we are the in crowd baby . Hey I can dream cant I ,,, When I go I go BIG !!!! :daydreaming::daydreaming::daydreaming: OH,,,, BY the way I would do all that just for all of YALL ,,, WHO LOVES YA BABY ???? :love: :love: :love:

kimdl93
03-09-2012, 07:57 AM
well, Stacy....I think Oprah is off the air now...perhaps you could try to get booked on Ellen. But do get on with it. We are all counting on you.

STACY B
03-09-2012, 08:03 AM
Girly pie MISS OPRAH is on the OWN channel my FAVORITE ,,,, She is just waiten for the likes of ME ,, ILL be the singin CD an all will revell in my glory . Hell Ill sing ,,,,,,,,,,,, I WANNA BE A ROCK STAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A little NICKELBACK

BRANDYJ
03-09-2012, 08:14 AM
Well ya had me until you mentioned Dr Phil. Even Oprah has distanced herself from him and she's the one that got him started. About 8 years ago, he had a CD and his wife on his show and he showed no mercy in putting the CD down with insults and condemnation. Not only that, he berated his wife and had her in tears too. he is anything but friendly to the transgendered community. He is an arrogant slob in my book. When that show aired, it was all over every CD/TG site on the net about how cruel he was to this couple. A huge campaign was started to write to the network and the sponsors that supported his show. Could be a rumor, but I heard he is not even licensed to practice. I also read he was a wife beater at one time too. I refuse to watch that buffoon. The Ellen show is so much better. Gotta love her.

STACY B
03-09-2012, 09:14 AM
Well hell why did'nt ya say so ,, Ill still get on an Ill challenge the ol BOY to a friendly ol BOXING match then . Hell im just a sissy or a pansy he is a he man he can take me easy . Then we will settle it once an for all . He better not be hitten little ROBIN ,, Shes got killer style . An we could be girl friends . OHHHHHHHH BEHAIVE !!!1

Noortje
03-09-2012, 10:58 AM
If your message to the general public resembles your posts in this thread, you are going to put the transgendered community back two thousand years. Please do not go on the air and claim to speak for all of us.

Have some dignity. Jesus.

anonymousinmaryland
03-09-2012, 11:06 AM
Well said, and thank you, Noortje.

KarenCDFL
03-09-2012, 11:18 AM
Yeah, Dr. Phil is not a nice person from what I have seen of him. I am not even sure if he is even a real doctor or does he just have some PHD in bed wetting or something. (Not trying to piss of the bed- wetters, its just a phrase).

I need to Google that.

Julogden
03-09-2012, 12:53 PM
Sounds like a plan. Go for it! ;)

If your message to the general public resembles your posts in this thread, you are going to put the transgendered community back two thousand years. Please do not go on the air and claim to speak for all of us.

Have some dignity. Jesus.

This happens when Europeans don't understand one of the widely ranging varieties of the American sense of humor. Your ignorance is showing, Noortje. I happen to know that Stacy is getting out there every day and letting people know that we're among them, and doing a good job of it, too. What have you done to make the world a better place for trans people? All I see in your posting is an insult and a lack of acceptance of another member of our community.:spank:

Carol

STACY B
03-09-2012, 05:13 PM
Thats right you tell em carol ,, They dont know whats going on in the ol US hell we can go on TV an hell we will be #1 HIT over night . An then they will be the first ones to say OHHHHHH I knew that person back in the day ,,,,,,, Oh no betty boop ,, We are the chosen ones,, You two can hate on me all you want , You dont bother me a bit. Cuz guess what Im a FOOTBALL PLAYER ,,,,, An a CHEERLEADER So ,,,,,,,, POO !!!!