PDA

View Full Version : Purged.....

heathr1
11-02-2005, 01:57 PM
Last night I threw everthing away, apart from a lippie that a close friend gave me recently, simply because I like the smell.

I have anxiety problems and concentrating on my health and career and have very seldom worn anything in months.

Don't feel the need now.

Shelly Preston
11-02-2005, 02:02 PM
Hi Heathr

Your happiness is the most important thing.

Take Care

Joanne08
11-02-2005, 02:12 PM
Hi Heathr,

I hope everything is alright with you. I hope nothing went away that wasn't replaceable. Sometimes there are second thoughts after a purge. I know that I had regretable feelings after a major purge several years ago.

Stay in good health both physically and mentally.

Love, Jo

DeniseNY
11-02-2005, 02:20 PM
Congratuations on not having the need anymore. Sometimes I wish I could say the same. Sometimes I do, for weeks at a time.

What, by the way, is a lippie? I'm guessing lipstick but I've never heard of the term before...

discordia
11-02-2005, 02:26 PM
I've gone through that, a few times.

I've said to myself, "I don't need it any more." And for awhile, I won't, but then 6, 7, 8 months later, or even a year..... there it is again.

I don't throw anything away any more, I just put it away.

From what I know, a lot of CDs go through the cycle of needing to dress, and then not feeling like we need to do so any more, and then going back at it again. For those of us who do go through this cycle, it is an inescapable part of our lives.

missy-cd
11-02-2005, 02:30 PM
I wish you all the luck in the world and hope you find your happiness please keep us informed on how you are doing. some of us may need help in doing what you are doing. I have purged a lot of times but the urge keeps comming back to me. sometime I wish for a support group to help with staying crossdressing free. the struggle for me is big.

Missy

Wendy me
11-02-2005, 02:43 PM
well it's your choise to purge but you should have boxed them all up and put them away just incase you had second thoughts some things take a long time to get back if you change your mind latter....

cdgirl
11-02-2005, 02:53 PM
Last night I threw everthing away, apart from a lippie that a close friend gave me recently, simply because I like the smell.

I have anxiety problems and concentrating on my health and career and have very seldom worn anything in months.

Don't feel the need now.hi if you need someone to talk to ant time just drop me a p m ok love huggs roberta.

Toyah
11-02-2005, 03:21 PM
Honey I think most of us have gone through this what is important is you and what makes you feel best. Hope you still want to chat sometimes though.

Kaye_martin
11-02-2005, 03:45 PM
Heathr:

All the best wishes.

I've done this a few times over the years, now my wife just gets upset if I purge .... she says it costs so much money to keep on replacing everything ..... girls know best!

kaye_martin

Kim E
11-02-2005, 04:05 PM
Hi Heathr ~
I wish you well, hon. We're a caring bunch, so stop in from time to time to say HI and let us know how you're doing.

Hugs ~ Kim

JoAnnDallas
11-02-2005, 05:09 PM
Good luck on whatever you decide. IMHO, if the garbageman has not taked it all away, I would go get and store it all away. Just in case.

Gale R
11-02-2005, 05:26 PM
I've also has the urge to purge, but have managed to resist it.
Glad i did cos i'd never be able to afford to replace my collection of bits and pieces.
If this is how you feel right now i don't think you could do anything else.
Don't forget we girls are still here for you.

Hugs, Gale.

Faye Emmette
11-02-2005, 05:37 PM
HeathR, that's a great headline to catch my attention and my fears were confirmed. Oh well. it's gone.
The ultimate priority is your heath and well-being and to go through life with a clear head is a vital requirement. All the best.
I think we'll be here for a long time if you want to talk again.
Cheers,
F.

Julie York
11-02-2005, 06:00 PM
Get rid of it all. You'll feel so much better for it. Purge it, burn it, never do it again. You know I'm talking sense. You'll feel so much better without all the clothing you haven't worn for ....erm since you started on the forum?

(And while you are at it throw out that little troll doll)

Denise Robinson
11-02-2005, 06:09 PM
I might sound like a right old hag here but..... dont purge its expensive. i have done this a few times and for me have realised its not about the clothes its what i am inside. clothes is an expression for what i am , not what i am. its up to you though..... acceptance will come in time. it did for me...thank god.

Debbie Kong
11-02-2005, 06:36 PM
Hope you won't regret it but I'm sure you will. If you actually can stay away from CDing then drop us a line in a year or so to let us know what it's like.

It's just over eight years now since I quit smoking tobacco but CDing has been a more difficult habit to curtail. It would take a firing squad to end that so I've decided to embrace it and suffer the consequences.

Debbie, in pain and sufferring, in 5" heels, waiting for that last cigarette.

Shannon
11-02-2005, 09:55 PM
Heather -- whatever is best for you so you can focus on the priority issues you are facing. Best wishes.

Jesse69
11-02-2005, 10:12 PM
I would never purge the collection of clothes that I now have. Anyway if I do quit crossdressing most women my height wear my size clothes - size 4 to 8. So my collection of clothes except for shoes would go to my girlfriend or wife. I've regretted the last 2 times I purged trying to quit. Came back to crossdressing and I find it hard to quit this habit.

They stopped selling the style of panties that I now have so I could never purge my panties because I could never buy the same styles again.

robinLynn
11-02-2005, 10:26 PM
reconsider everything before u do anything just remenber ur not the only one

gennee
11-05-2005, 07:56 PM
You do wharever is in your best interests. Your emotional and physical well being is more more important. Keep in touch.

Gennee:)