PDA

View Full Version : Dressing down

Lorileah
03-09-2012, 12:35 PM
This is a new one for me. I was asked the other night if I could dress myself to be UNattractive. It has always been my mission to be as attractive as possible when I get dressed up. That is the fun of it. So now I am in a quandary. How does one dress themselves to be unattractive?

whowhatwhen
03-09-2012, 12:38 PM
Sweatpants, a sweatshirt, white socks, and various food stains from days before.

Lorileah
03-09-2012, 12:44 PM
White socks WITH Sandals.

whowhatwhen
03-09-2012, 12:52 PM
White socks WITH Sandals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7En0z2A38c&ob=av3e
:P

PretzelGirl
03-09-2012, 01:09 PM
Give it up Lori. It isn't in the cards for you. Keep doing what you are doing.

kimdl93
03-09-2012, 01:12 PM
I just put on my guy clothes, skip the make-up, and I'm there.

Veronnie2
03-09-2012, 01:32 PM
Dressing down, For me it is my man jeans and denim shirt, on of course over my femme undies. No make up, or nail polish...that is as dressed down as I will get. Veronnie2

ArleneRaquel
03-09-2012, 01:36 PM
I just put on my guy clothes, skip the make-up, and I'm there.

LOL!!! :heehee: Me too Kim! Is the Granny Clampett look dressing down ?

JohnH
03-09-2012, 01:42 PM
Add at least a two day growth of facial hair - you want to get the Yassar Arafat look.
That is a assuming you still have facial hair.

Johanna

Bootsiegalore
03-09-2012, 01:47 PM
Dress in a hot outfit and just wear a Crypt Keeper mask!

~Joanne~
03-09-2012, 04:01 PM
Get some manly looking female pajama bottoms, some raggy old shirt, no make up, no nail polish and some slippers to wear out as every day shoes. That would put you in the same line as a whole bunch of GG's around where I live ;) yes, it's nasty and I wouldn't REALLY suggest you do it ;)

Marleena
03-09-2012, 04:10 PM
Just go to any Walmart for dress down ideas. Some of them look like they just get out of bed and go directly to Walmart.:)

Lorileah
03-09-2012, 04:52 PM
OK, before this gets too deep, the reason I was asked to be less attractive was that someone wanted me to play a part in a play. The part is a woman who teaches a sex ed class in the 50's and is supposed to be prim and repressed. The acting group I belong to knows about me dressing and the director thinks it will be funny for a CD to play this part (call it satire, call it parody whatever) and it would actually be an understudy part (there is a real GG playing the part normally but she will miss at least dress rehearsal). I can play the part and if I had the time to get ready I would go the opposite direction and shock the director by coming out in a mini and 4" heels made up to the max (think "Hot for Teacher" video). But basically I will only have enough time to throw a house dress over my outfit and maybe throw a really bad makeup job on (Groucho eyebrows and smeared lipstick probably, excess blush). Trouble is I don't have a dress that will fit he bill to start.

I just found it interesting that someone asked if I could be "Less" attractive. I wonder if any other TG or GG has ever been asked that. In a way it is nice that someone thinks I am attractive "en femme" :)